Author Topic: Alex Jones on Piers Morgan  (Read 1376 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Alex Jones on Piers Morgan
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 10:18:03 PM »
yet you are unemployed and live in candy land 90% of the time.

Keep spreading that story if you want bro.. you guys got your version of the story of my life and I have mine
You must have lenient employers with all those months you spend out in West Africa oil wrestling with some random niggas (if that's what you wanna call it).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 09:55:59 AM »

Do you know what cointelpro is? Lots of "truthers" are what is known as controlled opposition. Alex has done multiple things that not only don't make sense, but contradict who he claims to be, and be against. Alex is brodcast by GCN which is owned by Disney, and if he was a true threat that wouldn't happen. His granfather has ties to the Bushes, he denies Jewish influence...also, there is no way he could have just waltzed into bohemian grove like he did. These are only a few red flags, there are more. Research it and make up your own mind. I don't pretend to know everything, just saying what I believe based on certain facts.

Never underestimate your enemy Brian.

And are you insinuating I have no job, and sit around hatching conspiracies? I have a very good job and am a productive member of society. You won't catch me making yoga videos in the woods while dropping freestyle raps directed at people on internet message boards. So please save that bullshit for someone else.

No, I wasn't insinuating anything actually, but it certainly exposes your paranoid tendencies the fact that you came up with such an idea.  No, I was actually suggesting that running a fucking government does actually take some work, and running giant corporations actually takes some work, and for Alex Jones to run one of the most successful grassroots television and radio programs actually takes some fucking work.  And that these people actually have jobs to do and they don't just sit around plotting conspiracies all day.

When did I say his show an media presence don't require work? Its a multi million $ enterprise, of course it takes work.

YouTube Alex's broadcast on new years eve Y2k and tell me what ya think.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 09:57:14 AM »

Keep spreading that story if you want bro.. you guys got your version of the story of my life and I have mine

Since you said it wasn't directed at me, I retract my earlier statement.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 12:32:50 PM »

You know....whether he is cointel or not, if he is cointel then his appearance on piers morgan back fired because while the appearance was unconventional, it has got people talking, engaged people in a way that the cool calm guests simply haven't because of the fact that they conformed to the norms of an interview. I agree that it may have alienated some people but the reality is that some people are too far gone to even be considered as being persuadable.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 03:47:27 PM »

You must have lenient employers with all those months you spend out in West Africa

lol.. give it up bro... it's not some grand conspiracy.  I work for a nursing agency and what's called "PRN" at nursing homes.  Believe it or not there are actually some jobs that aren't 9-5 monday thru friday.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 05:03:33 PM »
how many old men do you have to spongebath and change their diapers to afford a trip to africa?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 11:34:55 PM »
how many old men do you have to spongebath and change their diapers to afford a trip to africa?

Actually I'm a nationally certified phlebotomist, so I draw blood and do lab work.  Not saying I don't still have to clean elderly people from time to time because I do 3 different jobs for my agency so I have more options for hours/work/locations.  

So to break it down I do three jobs for my agency.  Phlebotomist, (blood, needle, lab work) Medication Technician (pill pass), and CNA (patient care tech or ass you call it, ass wiper).

You have to make sacrifices to get what you want.  I don't always enjoy my work but ultimately I was able to spend 40 days in Africa totally free to follow the impulse of the moment, to truly watch the sunset and stop and smell the roses, as they say.   And one day in Africa I can enjoy more than years here in my own hometown.  So I'd say I got good value for my hard work.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 11:40:54 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)