Author Topic: Train of Thought Mod Elections - Nominate someone to be mod  (Read 2251 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Train of Thought Mod Elections - Nominate someone to be mod
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 01:00:21 PM »
I don't recall any issues with mdoggs moderating, so on that I say keep him on board.

I'll rescind my vote for Radiotube and vote for virtuoso.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 01:05:09 PM »
yeah i dont wanna be a mod for tot anyway so fuck u and fuck that

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 02:34:07 PM »
I strongly oppose Infinite for mod. M Dogg/virtuoso 2013.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 03:25:48 PM »

FYI MDogg is wayyy more hands off than I would be, when a thread descends into off topic bs, I would step in if it continues for any period of time

Freedom of expression dictatorial style so if you want to change your mind, then it's not too late  :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 03:27:47 PM »
No word on 7even in the midst of all this election talk?  He's an incumbent, shouldn't he at least get a seat at the table?   

And I think we have to know Virtuoso's party affiliation before we get to the elections.  I must get an exclusive interview with him.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 02:52:30 PM »

Good work MDogg.  And I commend you for not allowing the Train of Thought to spill over into a dictatorship.  It is very honorable for you to lead a peaceful transition of power, even if it comes at your own expense.  You are a true champion of the democratic process.

So with that said, I think you would have to be a leading candidate.  Not only for that, but just because your a cool guy in general, one of the few at the forum I've met in person.  And your posts at the forum.  The one draw back of your candidacy is your lack of consistency at the forum.  You go through long dry spells.  Also your insistence on supporting the Liberal agenda is cool at times but also can be limiting.

If we can nominate ourselves of course I will nominate myself.  If not, since MDogg is the incumbent and automatically goes to the next round I will nominate, drum roll please....

SCCIT AKA NIKCC-   There are many positives with this guy and also one minor drawback.    

Positives -  O.G. at the forum with lengthy resume.  Moderated and lead many forums from the now extinct Fantasy Label forum to music sections, keystyle sections and so on.  Back in the day he Executive produced the Dubcc Compilation which featured many amateur artists from the forum.  Is now a respected rap artist in his own right, with an album on the way.  Been here since the start of the forum, will keep things entertaining while still preserving the history and legacy of the forum.  Also, since this is a Religion and Politics section Sccit has international experience (been to Israel) and works well with people of other faiths.  Although he's a Jew, many of his closest homies are actually Muslims.  This is the kind of guy that can go across the isle and get things done.  SCCIT FOR PRESIDENT!  (I mean moderator)

Negatives -  While he does post on the TOT section more than people give him credit for, he has not historically been a heavily active poster in this section of the forum.  Also he can sometimes have a polarizing affect on others, although that seems to have calmed over recent months, year.  I don't think it should be counted against him if others try to derail him through no fault of his own.  This forum has generally exceeded other sections in engaging in constructive discussions without deteriorating into childish antics, Sccit would stay on top of things and not let the juveniles take over, but it could have a blowback affect if they have a temper tantrum because of it.
you seriously need to get some professional help. i nominate infant becuase i wanna see how emotional and gay he gets over this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 03:03:13 PM »
you seriously need to get some professional help. i nominate infant becuase i wanna see how emotional and gay he gets over this

You're illiterate so you fail to pick up on the fact that I was making a parody of democracies around the world.  Try reading something that isn't smut every now and then and you may attain at least a jr. high level of literacy.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 03:49:40 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 03:06:05 PM »

Your illiterate so you fail to pick up on the fact that I was making a parody of democracies around the world.  Try reading something that isn't smut every now and then and you may attain at least a jr. high level of literacy.
hahaha

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 03:51:32 PM »

Your illiterate so you fail to pick up on the fact that I was making a parody of democracies around the world.  Try reading something that isn't smut every now and then and you may attain at least a jr. high level of literacy.
hahaha

Good job being pedantic.  Like telling someone their shoe is untied when a truck is about to run over their face.  A small typo or grammar error pales in comparison to a grown man who doesn't understand a simple literary techniques such as parody.  

BabyBird

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 04:00:48 PM »
why don't you stfu with your parody, you keep bringing up repeated bullshit with your drama

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 04:04:20 PM »

Your illiterate so you fail to pick up on the fact that I was making a parody of democracies around the world.  Try reading something that isn't smut every now and then and you may attain at least a jr. high level of literacy.
hahaha

Good job being pedantic.  Like telling someone their shoe is untied when a truck is about to run over their face.  A small typo or grammar error pales in comparison to a grown man who doesn't understand a simple literary techniques such as parody.  
you are so dumb its sickening. first off, since you clearly dont even know what the word "illiterate" means ill get the definition for you:

Adjective

Unable to read or write.

Noun

A person who is unable to read or write.

now calling someone who is communicating with you through text illiterate already looks dumb enough on your part, but you took it to the next level of stupidity by not even knowing basic grammar

MistaNova

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 04:11:09 PM »
virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 04:53:19 PM »
why don't you stfu with your parody, you keep bringing up repeated bullshit with your drama

*says the guy with Lil Wayne in his sig.. sorry if I hurt your brain by using complex literary terms

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 04:57:37 PM »

*says the guy with Lil Wayne in his sig.. sorry if I hurt your brain by using complex literary terms
you didnt use anything complex. you are an idiot

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 06:48:20 PM »
i nominate jrome and virtuoso for mod status.