Author Topic: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?  (Read 3371 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:28:58 AM »
http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/manhunt-for-former-cop-after-3-officers-shot/#axzz2KI5QxAZ9

and LOL @ this

Police Shoot Newspaper Delivery Women Mistaken For Christopher Dorner During Manhunt

These are supposed to be trained officers  ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 08:41:11 AM »
His manifesto was crazy. But I can't say I'm not surprised. Christopher Dorner is the ultimate result of our Military Industrial Complex meets corrupt police system in America. Dorner has seen our system at it's worst, and I have noticed that many are on his side. It's crazy, and I don't agree with what he's doing, but I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 09:02:41 AM »
But from what i'm reading the lapd is portraying him as a crazy person, so that nobody believes in his "manifesto". They're trying to cover their shameful behaviours....
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 09:16:08 AM »
The 71-year-old newspaper delivery woman shot by authorities on the hunt for ex-cop Christopher Dorner Thursday morning remains hospitalized today.

While officers from the Los Angeles Police Department's Hollywood Division were on protective detail on a residential street in Torrance, there to ensure the safety of an individual named in Dorner's "manifesto" against the LAPD, a truck officers believed matched the description of Dorner's was spotted slowly moving down the street with the lights off.

The officers opened fire on the truck, striking the two women inside, Emma Hernandez, and her 47-year-old daughter Margie Carranza. Hernandez was hit twice in the back, according to her attorney, and was reported Thursday night to be stable. Her daughter received stitches on her finger, according to City News Service.

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck called the shooting "a case of mistaken identity."

Attorney Glen T. Jonas, who is representing the mother and daughter, has a different take: "The problem with the situation is, it looked like the police had the goal of administering street justice and in so doing, didn't take the time to notice that these two older, small Latina women don't look like a large black man."

Dorner is six feet tall and weighs 270 pounds.

::)

Those policemen should be fired, but it will never happen, i hope the lapd will be sued for millions for this!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »
Here is why I believe his manifesto is real, because it is exactly what many in the LA community have been saying for years. My California friends list on Facebook has blown up in full support of Dorner based on what his manifesto said. As I said, I don't agree with him, but I'm not surprised. He is more than likely suffering from PTSD, he is very highly trained and he saw racism and corruption up close. There has to be a part of him that felt his life protecting people and serving in the military was a lie. There has to be a part of him that understood exactly how corrupt the system is and then he decided to take action in the only way he knows how. Dude has a ton of fans, especially minorities in California. There is a reason for that.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 03:37:56 PM »
The 71-year-old newspaper delivery woman shot by authorities on the hunt for ex-cop Christopher Dorner Thursday morning remains hospitalized today.

While officers from the Los Angeles Police Department's Hollywood Division were on protective detail on a residential street in Torrance, there to ensure the safety of an individual named in Dorner's "manifesto" against the LAPD, a truck officers believed matched the description of Dorner's was spotted slowly moving down the street with the lights off.

The officers opened fire on the truck, striking the two women inside, Emma Hernandez, and her 47-year-old daughter Margie Carranza. Hernandez was hit twice in the back, according to her attorney, and was reported Thursday night to be stable. Her daughter received stitches on her finger, according to City News Service.

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck called the shooting "a case of mistaken identity."

Attorney Glen T. Jonas, who is representing the mother and daughter, has a different take: "The problem with the situation is, it looked like the police had the goal of administering street justice and in so doing, didn't take the time to notice that these two older, small Latina women don't look like a large black man."

Dorner is six feet tall and weighs 270 pounds.

::)

Those policemen should be fired, but it will never happen, i hope the lapd will be sued for millions for this!

Torrance is my home and I don't see cops anywhere.... at ALL.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 09:28:30 PM »
The police ain't protecting the people, they are protecting other cops.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 10:17:21 PM »
I guess Mr. LL cool J is gonna get shot by the cops......
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 01:21:45 PM »
lapd deserved it. when pigs shoot someone for no reason they're heroes, when someone shoots pigs for no reason they're animals and menaces to society.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 02:25:55 PM »
Dorner is a fruit cake and he is being romanticised for being a fruit cake, I have read the entirety of his manifesto,so those who treat others disdainfully should be murdered (lesbian supervisors) those who are racist should be murdered, those who are corrupt should be murdered.
He goes on further to say now bearing in mind this is a man who is whole heartedly talking about murdering with any means necessary including guns and explosives to write...

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”
Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again
should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become
cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be
swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent,
Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield,
Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!
In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision
rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom
Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook

This man does not seem to appreciate the disconnect in his actions does he? As for those who are romanticising him, I would suggest they have never bothered reading his manifesto, or they have and they are the hardcore stanlist type pieces of shit who will remain in any normal world the distinct minority

He even states that he is willing to murder family members of those he is on this list, so willing to murder their wife, children etc...Look your
wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children
are dead.

He even idolises George Bush senior, man, this guy is right about one thing though, those traumas to his brain which he cites have sure fucked him up well and truly.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 02:36:36 PM by virtuoso »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 03:02:30 PM »
Dorner is a fruit cake and he is being romanticised for being a fruit cake, I have read the entirety of his manifesto,so those who treat others disdainfully should be murdered (lesbian supervisors) those who are racist should be murdered, those who are corrupt should be murdered.
He goes on further to say now bearing in mind this is a man who is whole heartedly talking about murdering with any means necessary including guns and explosives to write...

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”
Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again
should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become
cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be
swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent,
Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield,
In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision
rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom
Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook

This man does not seem to appreciate the disconnect in his actions does he? As for those who are romanticising him, I would suggest they have never bothered reading his manifesto, or they have and they are the hardcore stanlist type pieces of shit who will remain in any normal world the distinct minority

He even states that he is willing to murder family members of those he is on this list, so willing to murder their wife, children etc...Look your
wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children
are dead.

He even idolises George Bush senior, man, this guy is right about one thing though, those traumas to his brain which he cites have sure fucked him up well and truly.

I actually read the whole manifesto with some praise to his buddies and it was UNCENSORED with full names.  The only thing i don't agree with was Bush and his family.  Other than that.. i'm with him

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 03:21:23 PM »

Yeah, I think I have already addressed anyone who agrees with murdering people in cold blood, especially women and children.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 12:40:51 PM »

are dead.

That's exactly how I read his manifesto, coming from his head. I think dude has to have some shit wrong. But as I said, he is the ultimate product of an even more fucked up Military Industrial Complex and a Corrupted Military Style Police Force. The LAPD uses actual military equipment, this guy would have been perfect for them. And that's even MORE scary. It's why I have so many people, family and friends, supporting him in California. This man is doing what many minorities wish to do. That's where the problem is.

From a friend "Americas Deficit is 16+ Trillion dollars, BUT we have 1 million to give away to catch a murderer.... THIS IS Y WE ARE STRUGGLING WITH DEBT, WHITE PEOPLE WILL GLADLY SPEND MONEY ON BS THAT IS IMPORTANT TO THEM & ONLY THEM!! I HOPE HE MURK A FEW MORE OF YALL...."

I know lots of people offering this man prayers. Not because they read his manifesto, but because they hate the police. I have friends reporting their husbands have been pulled over and pinned to the floor for being a big black man all because this man is loose. My old football teammate had this to say. "Omg! To all you trigger happy, donut jelly-belly cops, I'm not that guy killing people! I don't look like that guy! Asshole Racists!"

There is a problem with the police when you have a man who has obvious mental issues and then half the state is in support of him. That says volumes about the state of police and how they treat the people they are suppose to be protecting.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 01:16:32 PM »

are dead.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 02:00:46 PM »
Oh I can imagine that people are being fucked up but no good can come of any of this it further bolsters this notion of us vs them and it's truly sad, you have dirt poor cops vs dirt poor civilians. The cops you cited are not the problem, they are a symptomn, it is not the scum bag cop who poses the danger it is the system which allows him to get away with it, who, when even caught, looks the other way. I don't think cops in general hate blacks or whatever, but I do think that all cops regardless of colour have been engrained with a sense of we have a right to do whatever we want because we are all that stands between criminals and utter lawlessness. I have seen latino's beat the shit out of black people, have seen black cops beat the shit out of black people and is because they have learned to fear people, not in some instances that has probably been true, so to them their aggression is merited to keepthe individual compliant. However it does breed destruction and mistrust, no one should have any issues with cops going in hard in real crime instances but so many times we have witnessed a much darker side in the face of no real danger. Unfortunately what this speaks to is the system, a system which allows very dumb people to don a uniform that gives them this sense of power and might.

What Dorner fails to realise of course which speaks to his own brain damage is his name is going to go down in history as a crazed scum bag who threatened to murder women and children and murdered cops too. Whatever bad experiences he suffered, he is scorching his good name, if he had one, up in flames. The cynical person in me wonders though whether he has already been taken out and yet the charade continues because now the platform is being set in a grand style for y'all to start embracing the drones which will go out and search for him. There are different games being played out here and overall, it's just turning the heat up. Perhaps I am wrong regarding his current status but you can see that they have taken a problem and offered the solution, a solution which people will now see the merit in drones.

Never let a problem go to waste as they say