Author Topic: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?  (Read 1929 times)

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 12:33:20 PM »

The way in which the writing goes off on to various tangents, the passive agression, the murderous intent, the contradictory angle that is conveyed, it all suggests to me that it came from the mind of a very unstable person and not crafted by the establishment. If this was a fake, then I would have expected the angle of being establishment being played and yet there is none of that in many senses it's a pro government propaganda piece. I switched off to what the media said Jrome, that's why I read the entire manifesto but I concede that my initial feelings may be blown out of the water, we'll see, on to the wider implications though, I was talking with a dutch friend of mine today and he simply said that only a blind person could not see that this was manifesting (the drones, the rule of law).

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 06:55:15 PM »
Looks like he has met his end. But there was no other conclusion to the police state problem than this. This man captured the frustration of minorities in Southern California. He knew too much. I am convinced of this now. He had mental issues, he was trained to kill. He is a product of our society. We created him to keep us safe, and he turned on us. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2013, 03:34:40 AM »
Looks like he has met his end. But there was no other conclusion to the police state problem than this. This man captured the frustration of minorities in Southern California. He knew too much. I am convinced of this now. He had mental issues, he was trained to kill. He is a product of our society. We created him to keep us safe, and he turned on us. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Whoa, whoa, blaming myself for the way society works? I'd rather blame the jews or black people.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2013, 07:03:32 AM »
Don't forget illegals.

Fraxxx

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 07:33:10 AM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 11:26:32 AM »

The original Los Guerreros... Nice touch. I use to love the Guerrero family in AWA.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 10:07:18 PM »

you should blame the LAPD  ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 10:08:55 PM »
The weird thing in this "end" is: they found a charred body and the ID didn't burn ?
How does a wallet survive a fire that toasted the whole cabin to ashes ?
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 11:00:57 PM »
The weird thing in this "end" is: they found a charred body and the ID didn't burn ?

There was no report of is ID. Just a bunch of people saying they think it's him.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 05:49:34 AM »

There was no report of is ID. Just a bunch of people saying they think it's him.

Yes there was. They said they found his ID but his body was charred. LMAO this is just like them finding the 9/11 high-jackers ID's even though the planes were a complete ball of fire when they hit.

Again, we have no proof that he was there, no proof that he was killed, no proof that he committed the crimes he was accused of.

Dumb Ameros believing anything the tv tells them.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2013, 06:02:21 AM »
it's weird, to say the least

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2013, 09:01:49 AM »
I just saw the reports this morning.

This is starting to get weird. I was looking for timeline reports because they said last week the wallet was found by an attempted boat robbery. Now they said it was here. I tried to find the timelines were they mentioned the wallet last week and those timelines are all gone. KTLA had more on this case than anyone, and now everything is off line. This is fishy. Really fishy.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 10:09:31 AM »
I just saw the reports this morning.

This is starting to get weird. I was looking for timeline reports because they said last week the wallet was found by an attempted boat robbery. Now they said it was here. I tried to find the timelines were they mentioned the wallet last week and those timelines are all gone. KTLA had more on this case than anyone, and now everything is off line. This is fishy. Really fishy.

Exactly. I believe there were 3 different prior stories of his ID being found at border patrol, maybe his vehicle, etc. This the same way with sandy hook and many others - they can't get their story straight.

It is very common for news agencies to go back and scrub previous reported information that contradicts the current official story. Lots of people archive news sites for this very reason.

Do not blindly believe something just because your tv tells you to.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 10:13:52 AM »
I only followed TV the day of the shoot out. Why do you assume I watch like hours of TV?

Anyways, I have been following this stories on a NUMBER of different sites and I had seen a common thread until the 2nd ID story. Makes me think he actually might still be out there.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 03:15:20 PM »
I only followed TV the day of the shoot out. Why do you assume I watch like hours of TV?

Anyways, I have been following this stories on a NUMBER of different sites and I had seen a common thread until the 2nd ID story. Makes me think he actually might still be out there.

I didn't say you, I said Ameros in general.

Fraxxx

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 04:54:58 PM »
On the other hand, those discrepancies could as well spring from the need of different TV stations to broadcast an info that's not validated. Just saying, not EVERYTHING is a concerted action.

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »

This shit gives me the chills because it's so frickin OBVIOUS that for it even to air on the tv underlines just how retarded they believe the vast majority are.

Listen in on and wind to 1:45 and let's see who realises what is really ridiculous about it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:02 PM »
I think it's safe to say Dorner might have escaped, and now the media and LAPD were trying to make a massive scene to let the people think he is dead. I really am questioning his death. I know too many people in California effected by this (I am from the Riverside/San Bernardino area after all, IE!) to believe this is a complete fabrication. But there is just too much going on on that last day to make me think they really killed him. It's like they tried really hard to make everyone believe he's dead.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 10:22:50 PM »
On the other hand, those discrepancies could as well spring from the need of different TV stations to broadcast an info that's not validated. Just saying, not EVERYTHING is a concerted action.

Valid point. But if these discrepancies happen repeatedly, it's a pattern.

Fraxxx

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2013, 01:12:58 AM »

This shit gives me the chills because it's so frickin OBVIOUS that for it even to air on the tv underlines just how retarded they believe the vast majority are.

Listen in on and wind to 1:45 and let's see who realises what is really ridiculous about it.

I don't. I just would like to know how they recorded that. "Hey you, come here!" - "ME?"

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2013, 06:03:36 AM »

I don't. I just would like to know how they recorded that. "Hey you, come here!" - "ME?"

LOL! I'd like to know it too.
Doner would have opened fire instead...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2013, 01:34:44 PM »
After doing some more research and looking at everything that has been covered up here is what I think happened.

One, I know Chris Dorner was on a killing rampage and eventually ended up in Big Bear. He was the person in the shoot out in the mountains and he was burned to death. I DON'T think they found his wallet there. I think the wallet piece is something that the media had been using as their evidence he's been places he actually was. First off they tried to connect him to trying to steal a boat so they said he left his wallet by the boat. Well that's false, turns out he was on his way to Corona to kill a person on his target list. He eventually ended up Riverside and then Big Bear. What happened in that shoot out is something else. I have no idea why the media was reporting a wallet in the cabin, BUT it looks like he was set on fire on purpose. Since the cops are officially reporting the fire to be an accident, yet we have audio of it being on purpose this leads me to believe Dorner was in that shoot out and he did died on that day, and it was trail by fire from the police to a cop killer. I have no idea why the media is reporting something about his wallet being left all over California, but I do know that Dorner is gone and the police are lying as to how and why the cabin caught fire.

"Seven burners deployed, and we have a fire."

"Fire will be staged at the first contact with the first armored unit down there."

"I'm told that there's basement in the cabin. So as a precaution, since the fire's self-containing itself I'm going to let that heat burn through that basement."

"You guys with eyes on the back: If you, uh, see something that's catching fire that's not supposed to be, then let me know. But otherwise, let it go."

"We've got, uh, good penetration with the fire at 2-3 corner. It's still doing quite well, self-containing itself. I'm gonna let it go."

these are excerps from the radio while they burned down the cabin.

www.ibtimes.com/did-cops-set-christopher-dorner-cabin-fire-listen-police-scanner-recording-audio-transcript-1084276

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2013, 03:22:27 PM »
If that was him in there, they could identify by dental / DNA records. The fact that they are planting his ID is a red flag.

Why is there any doubt? Don't you think that should be 100% verified prior to setting the place on fire and killing someone? The cops weren't positive it was even him in the first place. Extremely suspect.

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2013, 05:32:09 PM »

You know what? a number of things struck me today, firstly we are watching a psy op take place on so many levels, secondly it wasn't just the ridiculous who me? reaction from the supposed suspect, it's the fact that his voice is much louder than the cop calling him, which means he was much closer to the microphone.

Secondly, as an indication of what has fallen down the memory hell, they murdered american civilians at WACO, crushed the building and lit huge fires, so if he was murdered in this manner then it really isn't so shocking.if it was really him.

However to revisit, since the media have clearly conveyed how utterly stupid they believe the mass public is, I need to revise my original thoughts, Jrome is right, why jump to any conclusions when not one thing has been presented as evidence. This is trial by media, just like Adam Lanza, just like Holmes and just like so many other supposed killers before those mentioned individuals.

A conspiracy theorist is just simply anyone who questions the official line, because to question is to non conform and non conformity breaks a pattern of compliance, this non compliance is a danger if it spreads because questioning means thinking for yourself and applying basic logic which then dispells the bullshit. The real question to then ask is if what they are communicating is true then why would you need to utilise ridiculous lies?

Clearly the answer is you would not but I have become convinced that this blind group think only exists because people are scared to go down this rabbit hole, because the further you go into the rabbbit hole, the further down it goes. Ignorance is bliss? absolutely it is, until ignorance comes back to repay you in the worst ways possible. As for what Fraxx said concerning hyping a story, okay, take that to it's logical conclusion, you can't listen to a word the media says, at least not on face value.

Remember....this is the same evil media that tried to portray the davidians as racist, yet when you look at who was in that building, you realise there were many black people there, followers of Koresh.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2013, 07:46:13 PM »
They claim the dental records are his.

This story doesn't pass the smell test. What does pass the smell test is how everyone in the Inland Empire seemed to be affected, which of course is my home. This has divided almost everyone I know there and quiet a few people have blue on their Facebooks because they knew one of the two officers killed by Dorner. So for me, this story is very real and it checks out on very personal levels. What does not check out at all is the video, and why they tried to claim the fire was an accident when it's clearly intentional on the audio, and the most suspect is the wallet story. The wallet story is so suspect. Since the wallet story came out before the police officially announced that they can't get close to the fire, I am feel like the media has been put up to say some stuff. I feel like the media is part of this vilifying of Dorner and it was trying to make Dorner dead when even the police was saying they can't conform it's him. I also know that the San Bernardino County police actually have a good and honest reputation locally, so I don't expect much BS from them. I don't trust the LAPD though, and it's funny that word was coming from the LA Mayor's office and the LAPD before the San Bernardino County police said anything. So whatever is going on is coming from LAPD and the LA Mayor. Neither of whom I trust.