Author Topic: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?  (Read 3373 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 10:26:32 AM »

The original Los Guerreros... Nice touch. I use to love the Guerrero family in AWA.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 09:07:18 PM »
Looks like he has met his end. But there was no other conclusion to the police state problem than this. This man captured the frustration of minorities in Southern California. He knew too much. I am convinced of this now. He had mental issues, he was trained to kill. He is a product of our society. We created him to keep us safe, and he turned on us. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

you should blame the LAPD  ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 09:08:55 PM »
The weird thing in this "end" is: they found a charred body and the ID didn't burn ?
How does a wallet survive a fire that toasted the whole cabin to ashes ?
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 10:00:57 PM »
The weird thing in this "end" is: they found a charred body and the ID didn't burn ?

There was no report of is ID. Just a bunch of people saying they think it's him.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 04:49:34 AM »

There was no report of is ID. Just a bunch of people saying they think it's him.

Yes there was. They said they found his ID but his body was charred. LMAO this is just like them finding the 9/11 high-jackers ID's even though the planes were a complete ball of fire when they hit.

Again, we have no proof that he was there, no proof that he was killed, no proof that he committed the crimes he was accused of.

Dumb Ameros believing anything the tv tells them.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2013, 05:02:21 AM »
it's weird, to say the least

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2013, 08:01:49 AM »
I just saw the reports this morning.

This is starting to get weird. I was looking for timeline reports because they said last week the wallet was found by an attempted boat robbery. Now they said it was here. I tried to find the timelines were they mentioned the wallet last week and those timelines are all gone. KTLA had more on this case than anyone, and now everything is off line. This is fishy. Really fishy.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 09:09:31 AM »
I just saw the reports this morning.

This is starting to get weird. I was looking for timeline reports because they said last week the wallet was found by an attempted boat robbery. Now they said it was here. I tried to find the timelines were they mentioned the wallet last week and those timelines are all gone. KTLA had more on this case than anyone, and now everything is off line. This is fishy. Really fishy.

Exactly. I believe there were 3 different prior stories of his ID being found at border patrol, maybe his vehicle, etc. This the same way with sandy hook and many others - they can't get their story straight.

It is very common for news agencies to go back and scrub previous reported information that contradicts the current official story. Lots of people archive news sites for this very reason.

Do not blindly believe something just because your tv tells you to.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 09:13:52 AM »
I only followed TV the day of the shoot out. Why do you assume I watch like hours of TV?

Anyways, I have been following this stories on a NUMBER of different sites and I had seen a common thread until the 2nd ID story. Makes me think he actually might still be out there.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 02:15:20 PM »
I only followed TV the day of the shoot out. Why do you assume I watch like hours of TV?

Anyways, I have been following this stories on a NUMBER of different sites and I had seen a common thread until the 2nd ID story. Makes me think he actually might still be out there.

I didn't say you, I said Ameros in general.

Fraxxx

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 03:54:58 PM »
On the other hand, those discrepancies could as well spring from the need of different TV stations to broadcast an info that's not validated. Just saying, not EVERYTHING is a concerted action.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 04:25:50 PM »

This shit gives me the chills because it's so frickin OBVIOUS that for it even to air on the tv underlines just how retarded they believe the vast majority are.

Listen in on and wind to 1:45 and let's see who realises what is really ridiculous about it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
I think it's safe to say Dorner might have escaped, and now the media and LAPD were trying to make a massive scene to let the people think he is dead. I really am questioning his death. I know too many people in California effected by this (I am from the Riverside/San Bernardino area after all, IE!) to believe this is a complete fabrication. But there is just too much going on on that last day to make me think they really killed him. It's like they tried really hard to make everyone believe he's dead.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 09:22:50 PM »
On the other hand, those discrepancies could as well spring from the need of different TV stations to broadcast an info that's not validated. Just saying, not EVERYTHING is a concerted action.

Valid point. But if these discrepancies happen repeatedly, it's a pattern.

Fraxxx

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2013, 12:12:58 AM »

This shit gives me the chills because it's so frickin OBVIOUS that for it even to air on the tv underlines just how retarded they believe the vast majority are.

Listen in on and wind to 1:45 and let's see who realises what is really ridiculous about it.

I don't. I just would like to know how they recorded that. "Hey you, come here!" - "ME?"

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.