Author Topic: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?  (Read 1932 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2013, 06:05:11 PM »
I find this very ironic and hypocritical -

the fact that when someone does something like this, and hes a minority, hes "capturing the frustrations of minorities all over".

really?  do you think that minorities are the only ones being held on trumped up charges by police?  i think not.  do you think that minorities are the only ones being thrown in jail because of how they look or how they dress or how poor they are?  no way.

thinking this way just perpetuates the false stereotype that whites are the police and we hold back the (insert minority group here). 

and i dont want to see some statistics circle jerk in here about how proportionally minorities are in jail more than others.  thats missing the point completely. 

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2013, 06:48:38 PM »
Since you know the stats then I wouldn't bore I you. I will say this, you are trying to reason the motives of a man suffering from mental issues who used this excuse as a reason to do what he did. Why try to reason? Crazy ain't enough?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2013, 10:39:39 PM »
Since you know the stats then I wouldn't bore I you. I will say this, you are trying to reason the motives of a man suffering from mental issues who used this excuse as a reason to do what he did. Why try to reason? Crazy ain't enough?

whos tryin to reason?

im simply stating that people are using dorner as a representative of some minority hatred towards unfair and corrupt police, as if that feelings supposed to be unique to minorities.  which is a ridiculous premise.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2013, 11:05:03 PM »
Remember Waco, Texas.