Author Topic: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?  (Read 3377 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Do you think they (lapd) are getting what they deserve ?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 02:49:26 PM »
Nah, he's still alive. If he was dead then the media would spin it out of control and show the effectiveness of drones in law enforcement.

As for your observation of the police, that's exactly why the people have turned against the police. The efforts the LAPD have made have been great. But the social structure is there so that it's all for nothing. I am not blaming the LAPD higher ups for trying, but it's been 20 years since Rodney King and the LAPD still has tons and tons of issues. This is a system problem the likes which will take years and years to deal with. Until then, minorities in Southern California are tired of hearing it will get better. They want results and they want to ensure the men of their communities come home safely at night. This problem is bigger than Dorner in that aspect.

I hope that drones in police work is not the result of this. I really hope so.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 03:08:25 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong, but Rodney King saga was just one aspect of it, the wick was already lit with the animosity and the sense of racial targeting which the blacks felt coming from latino's, what the cops did was to to throw in more dynamite and the black people in some of those community's, just lost it. To underline what I mean about the cops not hating black people, I have seen videos of white people in spain, students, protesting outside a government building peacefully, against changes to their syllabus, young women and guys. When suddenly dozens and dozens of police in full riot gear descend upon them smashing them in the knee caps, in the back with batons, the piercing screams of women and men in absolute agony is unmistakeable. Now such was the co-ordinated uniformed manner of what ensued, the spotlight should not be shone on the cops actions per sa, the real question to ask is what the fuck are they indoctrinating these cops with. I disagree with you when you acknowledge that the higher ups have tried to change for the better, what those scenes i am describing to you illustrate is a systematic brutality.

I hope I am wrong mdogg, but I expect that this is the moment when Drones are reallly introduced publicly into the public spotlight as it's the perfect moment to sell the dumb public on them. Crazy times, are just about to get so much crazier unfortunately.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »
The Disturbing Story Of The Third Innocent Person Police Attacked In Christopher Dorner Manhunt

The story of a man who was attacked by police after being mistaken for renegade ex-LAPD cop Christopher Dorner has—until now—gotten buried in the already awful story about the LAPD opening fire on a 71-year-old newspaper delivery woman and her 47-year-old daughter.

Unfortunately, the circumstances of the shootings on Thursday morning and the severity of the third victim's injuries appear to have been initially downplayed in police and news reports. The story that ran in the Los Angeles Times the next day made no mention of the second shooting. Yesterday's follow-up piece from The Daily Breeze on how the neighborhood was reeling from the first shooting made no reference to the second shooting that happened blocks away.

But last night the Los Angeles Times posted an entire story focusing on what happened to the third victim David Perdue.

Perdue was on his way to catch some waves on Thursday morning before he went to work, when police pulled him over to ask him a few questions about who he was and where he was headed. (It's not clear from the story whether these were LAPD officers or officers from the Torrance Police Department). They let him go, and then "seconds later" a Torrance police cruiser rammed into his truck and opened fired on him.[/u]

A press release said only that he no "visible injuries." Perdue was fortunate that none of the bullets hit him, but that description seems to minimize the seriousness of what happened. Perdue told the Times that he had a concussion, his shoulder was badly injured and his truck was totaled.

As with the shooting of the newspaper deliverywoman Emma Hernandez and her daughter Margie Carranza, police said that it appeared that Perdue's truck matched the description of Dorner's. But Perdue's truck was a different make and color. And the Times notes Perdue is a white guy who looks about a hundred pounds lighter than Dorner.

It sounds like the two shootings were part of the same incident, although for whatever reason neither the Los Angeles Times nor the Torrance Police Department's press release explicitly connect them or explore the implications of that connection. We've called the LAPD and called and e-mailed the Torrance Police Department for a comment, and we'll update this post if we hear from them.

In the press release about the incident involving Perdue, the Torrance Police Department writes that "uniformed officers of the Torrance Police Department heard shots fired coming from the area of Sunnyglen Park in the City of Torrance, in proximity to where members of the Los Angeles Police Department was providing protective services related to the regional law enforcement effort to capture murder suspect Christopher Dorner."

There were wildly different reports about the timing of the two shootings—including some reports that said they happened a half-hour apart—but all of seem to be in the same ballpark. In its most recent report, the Los Angeles Times reports the Hernandez shooting happened sometime "around 5 am," and the Torrance PD report says Perdue was shot at around 5:15 am.

Based on these news and police reports, it seems very likely that the two shootings were connected. If it is true, it means that Torrance officers opened fire on an innocent man because they were rattled by the sounds of LAPD opening fire on two innocent women. And that raises even more questions about the way that police are handling their search for Dorner.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 03:49:18 PM »
I don't know all the circumstances, but what is the proof that this cop committed these murders? The media tells you he did, but what is the proof?

I know that he tried to blow the whistle on LAPD corruption. That would make him A big threat to them, he's not playing ball.

I also think he is going to be the first American to be killed on our soil by a drone. They are setting the precedent for that with this case.

If he is guilty, he should pay, and I don't agree at all with his methodology of revenge. But there are questions to be answered before I blindly buy what the media is saying about the story.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 04:06:32 PM »

Correct, he allegedly murdered these cops, however Jrome, if you have read his manifesto, I would suggest that he is legit in so far there is nothing to be gained here in propaganda terms from him being a fake, the manifesto slavishly worships the establishment, the manifesto speaks to his delusions, his bizarre erratic mind. All in all, I am going to go out on a limb and say I am 99% sure that this is all legit. As for what he supposedly knows, he had the opportunity in that bizarre 15 page rant to uncover truths, but he didn't , beyond exposing what he deems to be foul corruption. He is a threat to no one, that is were it not for the fact that he is allegedly murdering people and furthermore, there is no green light to kill him per sa, the cops want him dead because they see him as a cop killer as evidenced by their crazy thuggery when targeting the wrong people. I don't think they are setting the precedent for a drone to kill him, but I do think they are rolling out the red carpets to drones now.

The march into hardcore dictatorial rule or attempt at, grows that little bit closer

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 04:16:41 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong, but Rodney King saga was just one aspect of it, the wick was already lit with the animosity and the sense of racial targeting which the blacks felt coming from latino's, what the cops did was to to throw in more dynamite and the black people in some of those community's, just lost it. To underline what I mean about the cops not hating black people, I have seen videos of white people in spain, students, protesting outside a government building peacefully, against changes to their syllabus, young women and guys. When suddenly dozens and dozens of police in full riot gear descend upon them smashing them in the knee caps, in the back with batons, the piercing screams of women and men in absolute agony is unmistakeable. Now such was the co-ordinated uniformed manner of what ensued, the spotlight should not be shone on the cops actions per sa, the real question to ask is what the fuck are they indoctrinating these cops with. I disagree with you when you acknowledge that the higher ups have tried to change for the better, what those scenes i am describing to you illustrate is a systematic brutality.

I hope I am wrong mdogg, but I expect that this is the moment when Drones are reallly introduced publicly into the public spotlight as it's the perfect moment to sell the dumb public on them. Crazy times, are just about to get so much crazier unfortunately.

No, you are right, the public will be sold. The only people I see even caring are minorities in Southern California. But everywhere else will turn a blind eye, and write it off as crazy California stuff.

And I agree, it's it's still racism but it has more to do with the Blue Wall. I have an uncle who was a cop, and he was very racist. But it was because he was a cop and saw the worst of every race that he became racist. He assumed all Blacks were drugies and all Latinos were sellers. He had a piss poor view of poor whites, and he was white. The Blue Wall is very powerful, and I applaud the LAPD of 20 years of action, but they are still the worst police force in the nation.

But you are right, this will sell drones to the nation. It's a sad, sad day in America, and most Americans don't even know it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 04:30:43 PM »

Correct, he allegedly murdered these cops, however Jrome, if you have read his manifesto, I would suggest that he is legit in so far there is nothing to be gained here in propaganda terms from him being a fake, the manifesto slavishly worships the establishment, the manifesto speaks to his delusions, his bizarre erratic mind. All in all, I am going to go out on a limb and say I am 99% sure that this is all legit. As for what he supposedly knows, he had the opportunity in that bizarre 15 page rant to uncover truths, but he didn't , beyond exposing what he deems to be foul corruption. He is a threat to no one, that is were it not for the fact that he is allegedly murdering people and furthermore, there is no green light to kill him per sa, the cops want him dead because they see him as a cop killer as evidenced by their crazy thuggery when targeting the wrong people. I don't think they are setting the precedent for a drone to kill him, but I do think they are rolling out the red carpets to drones now.

The march into hardcore dictatorial rule or attempt at, grows that little bit closer

Why do you believe he's the author of the manifesto? Besides the media saying so?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 07:41:56 PM »

Why do you believe he's the author of the manifesto? Besides the media saying so?

As I was saying above, the manifesto represents the views and opinions of many in a minority community in Southern California. The difference is that it was from the inside. This is a man who knows too much.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 11:12:36 PM »
i want the heads of the LAPD officers.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 03:24:32 AM »

As I was saying above, the manifesto represents the views and opinions of many in a minority community in Southern California. The difference is that it was from the inside. This is a man who knows too much.

And as I said above, what proof is there that he wrote it other than the tv telling you that?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 11:33:20 AM »

The way in which the writing goes off on to various tangents, the passive agression, the murderous intent, the contradictory angle that is conveyed, it all suggests to me that it came from the mind of a very unstable person and not crafted by the establishment. If this was a fake, then I would have expected the angle of being establishment being played and yet there is none of that in many senses it's a pro government propaganda piece. I switched off to what the media said Jrome, that's why I read the entire manifesto but I concede that my initial feelings may be blown out of the water, we'll see, on to the wider implications though, I was talking with a dutch friend of mine today and he simply said that only a blind person could not see that this was manifesting (the drones, the rule of law).

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 05:55:15 PM »
Looks like he has met his end. But there was no other conclusion to the police state problem than this. This man captured the frustration of minorities in Southern California. He knew too much. I am convinced of this now. He had mental issues, he was trained to kill. He is a product of our society. We created him to keep us safe, and he turned on us. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2013, 02:34:40 AM »
Looks like he has met his end. But there was no other conclusion to the police state problem than this. This man captured the frustration of minorities in Southern California. He knew too much. I am convinced of this now. He had mental issues, he was trained to kill. He is a product of our society. We created him to keep us safe, and he turned on us. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Whoa, whoa, blaming myself for the way society works? I'd rather blame the jews or black people.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2013, 06:03:32 AM »
Don't forget illegals.

Fraxxx

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 06:33:10 AM »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.