Author Topic: Click here to watch a video of an AC130 killing Al-Queda in Afghanistan  (Read 304 times)

Woodrow

I think this video is a stark reminder why It's probably not a good idea to join Al-Queda.

http://www3.telus.net/zig-zag/AC130_Gunship.wmv

Jome

The computer-game based on this will follow soon.. "Terrorist Exterminator"

"Hey, shoot that running guy there"
"Yeah, I got him too"

The game was basically Cat vs. Mouse..

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Things like that are why I am proud to be an American.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
died like a man....word
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

died like a man....word

Way to legitimize terrorism!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 08:04:31 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
way to get exposed as a sensitive lil queer again. if a man dies in battle for his beliefs, to me thats dying like a man
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

way to get exposed as a sensitive lil queer again. if a man dies in battle for his beliefs, to me thats dying like a man

Don't get angry cause you've got a funny sense of morality!

jav

bro whats up with u and that annoying gay spiderman fuck u r a faggot and u claim to be from inglewood, u got some kinda obsession with spiderman or someshit? and dat was the most boringest retarded thing ive ever seen
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 12:27:43 AM by jav »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
bro whats up with u and that annoying gay spiderman fuck u r a faggot and u claim to be from inglewood, u got some kinda obsession with spiderman or someshit? and dat was the most boringest retarded thing ive ever seen

Lmfao@this post

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA this guys a retard.. wanna-be crip dumbshit ::)

Quakaveli

Re:Click here to watch a video of an AC130 killing Al-Queda in Afghanistan
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2003, 09:28:29 AM »
Id like to add...AWESOME video..props to engel for this 1...now this iz sum REAL Islamic Terrorist KiLLAH rite here.... 8) ;D ;D ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2003, 09:55:53 AM »
I gotta agree with Tech. I despise Al Qaeda, but a man fighting for his beliefs is a courageous man.

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2003, 11:16:34 AM »
I gotta agree with Tech. I despise Al Qaeda, but a man fighting for his beliefs is a courageous man.

Yeah so you would feel great respect for some crackhead wit a gun who started shooting random ppl cuz he got a vision that told him hes da devil and therefore has to kill as many ppl as possible?

Agua

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2003, 11:24:21 AM »

Yeah so you would feel great respect for some crackhead wit a gun who started shooting random ppl cuz he got a vision that told him hes da devil and therefore has to kill as many ppl as possible?

lol.....true true......

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2003, 11:27:43 AM »
The crackhead is under the influence of a physical agent.