Author Topic: Tanner ain't dead, he's tryna flirt with Rosco DPG on Twitter  (Read 1958 times)

Will_B

Tanner ain't dead, he's tryna flirt with Rosco DPG on Twitter
« on: February 14, 2013, 04:56:44 AM »
Between bootlegger parasite Tanner and no name label Empire Distribution trying to get dabs on Roscoe's career this albums never gonna come out

https://mobile.twitter.com/RoscoeDpg/status/300448490310475776

LYRIDER

Re: Tanner ain't dead, he's tryna flirt with Rosco DPG on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 05:25:59 AM »
Now I follow @tannerguinn  ;D

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 05:40:51 AM »

Be careful. Mostly homosexuals follow him, into public toilets 

LYRIDER

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 06:56:57 AM »

Be careful. Mostly homosexuals follow him, into public toilets 

if i follow him its all good .... i wont let him follow me tho  ;D

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 07:18:14 AM »
lol
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 04:59:45 PM »
now see if u can track down hack

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »
lol really? my boys been chillin with roscoe every day all day. ill tell roscoe or get on his twitter and talk shit to tanner, thats for damn sure.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 01:52:44 AM »
Between bootlegger parasite Tanner and no name label Empire Distribution trying to get dabs on Roscoe's career this albums never gonna come out

it ain't like roscoe has much of a carreer though (despite his talents).

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 02:33:48 AM »

Roscoe hella talented you're right. It's a shame and I think being open about hard drug use is what's kept him out of the mainstream limelight he deserves (big labels won't touch him in affect)

He should at least sign with Bud-E-Boy or whoever got their CD mastering / distribution and web promotion on lock

LYRIDER

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 02:46:46 AM »

Cmon roscoe dropped 2 classics albums ,mixtapes and is features on lots of indies WC cats albums .... isnt that a decent carreer ? plus hes still young and comin wit some heats !
Hes far from done or washed ... hes doin his thang straight up !

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 08:05:55 AM »

Cmon roscoe dropped 2 classics albums ,mixtapes and is features on lots of indies WC cats albums .... isnt that a decent carreer ? plus hes still young and comin wit some heats !

Roscoe, with his name, talent and associations (Kurupt's brother, one of Dre's ghostwriters), should have had a much better career. 2 classic albums ? arguably, but they didn't have much of an impact in the industry, one got shelved if i'm not mistaken. dude had a lowkey career, and never really had buzz despite his being very talented. I don't know about dude's life or anything, but his grind isn't impeccable, you basically have independent cats doing very well despite no corporate industry connects and rather limited skills (see J. Diggs or some of the livewire cats), and you have dudes like Roscoe who are supposed to have been exposed to the game since their teens and yet are nowhere in terms of career, buzz or independent grind. but then again he's Kurupt's brother, and Kurupt's forté has never been his business acumen lol.

LYRIDER

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2013, 08:32:18 AM »

Roscoe, with his name, talent and associations (Kurupt's brother, one of Dre's ghostwriters), should have had a much better career. 2 classic albums ? arguably, but they didn't have much of an impact in the industry, one got shelved if i'm not mistaken. dude had a lowkey career, and never really had buzz despite his being very talented. I don't know about dude's life or anything, but his grind isn't impeccable, you basically have independent cats doing very well despite no corporate industry connects and rather limited skills (see J. Diggs or some of the livewire cats), and you have dudes like Roscoe who are supposed to have been exposed to the game since their teens and yet are nowhere in terms of career, buzz or independent grind. but then again he's Kurupt's brother, and Kurupt's forté has never been his business acumen lol.

i agree with most of what u said .... But none of his album got shelved they both went out and are classic in my book (Still bumpin them) ... Sure dude could have dropped some more shit but like many of these westcoast cats they waitin for the right deal ... look at Goldie Loc  he dropped 3 retailled solo albums and i do think its not enought for a talented artist like him but then again does he have a bad career by that ??..... Hell no he blesssed us with some classics ... and im still waitin for some more  8)

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 08:58:08 AM »

Right. Roscoe has skills (fo sure). Some of his works are really dope but he'll never know success.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 11:14:52 AM »
that "i love cali in the summertime" shit used to get played non-stop out here on the radio.. roscoe missed his boat when "smooth sailin" didnt blow. if that song couldnt get him some success, nothin could.