Author Topic: A lil' racism post for wcc  (Read 222 times)

budsmokeronly

A lil' racism post for wcc
« on: February 28, 2003, 10:03:42 AM »
I come check out wcc every now and then and read some shit, and damn seems like every other topic is something to do about racism.  A lot of y'all needa open your minds before u open your fuckin mouths.  I am 100% white.  I don't give a shit if u r black, white, brown, green, purple, mexican, latin, crip, blood, asian, female, male, whatever, if u cool u cool, if u a busta u a busta.  It don't matter what race u r to me.  Now in my 23 years of life experience I have never once felt racism towards me.  Sure I have heard chris rock's white jokes, all them black comedians white jokes, you know all that shit bout white folks, like they can't jump, can't dance, can't rap, etc.  Have I ever been offended by this shit?  Hell no, most of the time I think its funny.  I would bet a million dollars at least 90% of the white people have never really experienced racism, whether they will admit it or not.  Now when someone on here calls someone else a nigger, or a cracker, or mexican power, or whatever, fools that is hardly racism.  You wanna know what real fuckin racism is?  When u can't get a certain job cause of your race, when u can't get into a school cause of your race, when u won't be served at a restaraunt cause of your race, when u get beat up or killed cause of your race, when u ain't got no friends cause of your race, when u can't date someone of the opposite sex and race cause their parents or your parents don't approve.  All that shit, thats real racism, not this name calling bullshit.  All this stupid ass name calling bullshit is just immaturity and ignorance.  I bet u at least 95% of this board is really deep down not racist.  And all  of u so quik to jump on someones ass because of a "racist" comment, what the hell are u doing to combat racism?  Do u donate money towards charities to help minority groups?  If u r at school and some black dude is getting picked on and beat up by 10 other white dudes, are u gonna jump in and break it up and risk getting beatin yourself?  Do u go out and join community service programs like Big Brother and be a friend to young kids who got a shitty family life?  Do u go to juvenile hall and go be a friend to the kids locked up and try and make their lives better?  I bet 99% of u guys would answer no to all those questions.  Then there is the people on here that act tuff as nails and shit, bangin on the net or whatever, and they get a derogatory comment towards them, and they practically start crying.  How fuckin pathetic is that.  Some of u act like your RTC, but can't even take an insult over the net.  LMAO!    Who gives a shit if Tech doesn't like America?  Someone explain to me how the hell that affects your life, by Tech always dissing America?  For those of u living under a rock, I betcha there are millions of people in the world who hate america.  Big fucking deal, it don't bother me.  I hate Nelly's music, do u think he gives a fuck?  And all of y'all who get offended when a non black uses the word nigga, tell me why?  Y'all are here cause of rap music, and you hear the word nigga constantly.  Blacks call themselves nigga all the time, they call whites and mexicans nigga too.  Hell I say nigga.  It don't mean I am racist.  Blacks are the last race I would ever be racist towards.  I would seriously be racists towards whites before ever being racist towards blacks.  So if blacks can call themselves nigga, and it don't offend them, then why can't whites say nigga too?  I mean how could u honestly deep down believe that peeps on this board are really racist when they listen to rap music?  Do u see the KKK rollin down the street blastin Westside Connection?  All those comments are just stupid immature fools speakin before they thinkin.  You guys should just let em be.  Maybe they need to learn a real lesson, and maybe they will start bringin their attitude away from the computer screen and say something to someone in real life and they will get their ass kicked.  I ain't gonna respond to this, so if u got sum stupid ass comment for me, save your time and don't write it, cause I don't give a fuck.  Oh yeah, one last thing.  I read that post about committing a robbery, and that one net banger Big ag or whatever the fuck you call yourself, you had some comment about "give me the tool, and I'll be the smallest fool in there robbin the place."  LMFAO!  Get a fucking life dude.  Are u trying to impress someone on here?  Is wcc a bitch u wanna fuck?  U ever been locked up fool?  Like snoop says in county blues, "that shit ain't no fuckin joke."  Use your fucking head man, what are u like 12?  Would you even know how to take the safety off a gun?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:A lil' racism post for wcc
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 10:08:57 AM »
Lol u touch a couple of good points, sometimes some people post like it was a Pre-teen chat room

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 10:10:01 AM »
 :o Grundy Lays Down The Law!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 10:14:57 AM »
Very true, props on the post, I agree 100%

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 10:15:56 AM »
that's some real shit man, i'd give ya props (if i had 500 posts....) but anywayz what you said about all that fake ass g shit, is right, but just to clarify all the dirt i alledgly said is true, i ain't tryin to impress anyone, just trying to have some conversation n shit, talk to people, when people start trippin it gets me mad, i just represent my fuckin hood n shit, global representin, shit works, i get alot of responses from people, so whatever, i don't give a fuck.

but you didn't fuckin mention Natives either man, you want to add all the races, make sure you do, and get it rite, - clownin at the green n purple shit, lol.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 11:19:57 AM »
well said...i cant understand why people take racist comments(nigger, cracker, chink) like it was a bullet or something...a lot of other good comments too

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2003, 12:29:46 PM »
This might be the most enthusiastic, deep down shit ive heard latley, much props, lays the point down...even tho it took me 5 mins to read, kept me readin and got your point drawn loud and clear, true words spoken =)
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2003, 03:15:54 PM »
sum1 iz mad!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2003, 03:35:23 PM »
dam good post.... i agree with alot of it but i dont agree with sayin "nigga" or nething cuz its like disrespecting a person like callin a girl a bitch its the same thing... and iv kinda had racist on me cuz im white like at my old skool i got spit on and all that cuz i was white

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2003, 10:45:49 AM »
when u can't date someone of the opposite sex and race cause their parents or your parents don't approve.  

Yo, I agree with everything you said, but that I don't agree with...That can't be considered racist...90% of parents would rather see their child marry some one within the same race/religion...It's part of Judaism to marry another Jew...But you have your own opinions, and i agree with most of them...PeACe

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2003, 04:14:49 AM »
The thing you have to keep in mind is that not everybody on this board is the same age as us Grundy. Where you and I share more or less the same views on racism, you gotta realize that there are some younger folks here who will see this kind of stuff and don't realize that that type of behaviour isn't acceptable. It's the "Slippery Slope" example. If racial slurs are deemed acceptable, what type of behavior comes next? That's why I think it's a dangerous precident to let any type of racism slide. I think that may be why some people come down so hard on racism. There's a bunch of young kids on here who may see racial insults thrown back and forth and think it's "Ok" to act like that and use those terms. Even if it's only 5% that's truly racist, thats 5% too much in my opinion. I'm always gonna send out a big "Fuck you" to anybody using racist comments just cause I don't think it's necessary for people to use that type of shit. I'll diss people based on what they say and do, not stereotypes. IMO Racial slurs are weak ass insults cause 99% of the time they are based on generalizations and stereotypes. It's easy insults for the weak minded.

Another thing, It's human nature to defend something you love, thats why I defend my views aginst all the America-haters on this forum. People don't realize the great good this country has given the world and all they focus on is the bad things. This country has given me HUGE opportuties to get ahead and I wouldn't have had those living in Iraq or Afghanistan or Sweeden. Thats why I stand up for my country. I love it and I'm tired of people gloating over 9/11 and trying to tear every little shread they possilby can when 95% haven't spent more than a month here. The purpose of this forum was to discuss things, if people wanna talk about how shitty they think this country is, Im gonna talk about how great it is This is a westcoast rap board... Not the westcoast of Europe, Not the westcoast of Canada, Not the westcoast of Japan, but the West coast of the USA. I just think It's wrong when people get the "Big dick" syndrome and self-hating, guilt pushing attitudes (when talking about countries) and try and pawn them off to everybody who will listen. There's nothing wrong with having pride in something you love.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 04:15:36 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »