Author Topic: Tanner going at King T on Twitter, labels him bootlegger  (Read 16498 times)

Okka

Re: Tanner going at King T on Twitter, labels him bootlegger
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 12:43:33 PM »
Tanner Guinn @Tanner_Guinn
If I was an asshole, I'd just get Scott to call up Too Cool and Del-Dog. Sick of people disrespecting my folks.

I wonder if this was a threat to King T.

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 01:45:44 PM »
If I was an asshole, I'd just get Scott to call up Too Cool and Del-Dog. Sick of people disrespecting my folks.

It was an attempt. That's how I read it

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 04:20:48 PM »
all tan tan has to do is make one call to his gang affiliate homies he met online and king t is a dead man

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 07:37:00 PM »

The Only Threat Tanner can ever actually back up towards king T is sucking his dick.

Someone should should Tweet the Wiener Gate Info to King T. a Simple "yo King Tanner actually did faggy shit with another man to impress his online girlfriend, who was just messing with him" that shit's hit em up, No Vaseline, Ether all in 1.  :laugh:

HardWorker

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 07:41:08 AM »

Tanner actually did faggy shit with another man to impress his online girlfriend, who was just messing with him" that shit's hit em up, No Vaseline, Ether all in 1.  :laugh:

Tan tan did what? Lol

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 11:56:45 AM »

Tanner actually did faggy shit with another man to impress his online girlfriend, who was just messing with him" that shit's hit em up, No Vaseline, Ether all in 1.  :laugh:

Tan tan did what? Lol
Tan Tan admitted to getting his dick sucked by his faggot friend to impress his Online girlfriend who all along wasn't serious and was just fucking with him, he got paranoid when someone else found out, and closed the forum we all used to be apart of (DBA) before he closed he Admitted it and then acted like it was something to be proud of, and then acted like he took a bullet for other people. There is screen shots to confirm everything I've said. His actual excuses for it not being faggy was "I Didn't even get hard" which is a lie, the bitch he was dating told us it looked like he was getting harder then a diamond before she freaked out and stopped the video chat.

Tannner's biggest events in his life is being a fag because he can't talk to women in real life, being sweaty in his basement over hopsin and running the Hugs 4 Hopsin campaign.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 01:08:53 PM »

Tan tan did what? Lol
Tan Tan admitted to getting his dick sucked by his faggot friend to impress his Online girlfriend who all along wasn't serious and was just fucking with him, he got paranoid when someone else found out, and closed the forum we all used to be apart of (DBA) before he closed he Admitted it and then acted like it was something to be proud of, and then acted like he took a bullet for other people. There is screen shots to confirm everything I've said. His actual excuses for it not being faggy was "I Didn't even get hard" which is a lie, the bitch he was dating told us it looked like he was getting harder then a diamond before she freaked out and stopped the video chat.

Tannner's biggest events in his life is being a fag because he can't talk to women in real life, being sweaty in his basement over hopsin and running the Hugs 4 Hopsin campaign.

wait, wtf...this whole thing took place on video chat? so jess actually witnessed the BJ go down? godaymn, u learn somethin new every day.

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 01:33:34 PM »

Tan tan did what? Lol

wait, wtf...this whole thing took place on video chat? so jess actually witnessed the BJ go down? godaymn, u learn somethin new every day.

No he said she cancelled the chat before he nutted and his cock went flaccid in the dudes mouth

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 01:41:08 PM »

Tan tan did what? Lol

No he said she cancelled the chat before he nutted and his cock went flaccid in the dudes mouth
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
look at big ol blasphemy here never seen his face never seen him once but yet he talks like he has a story (and it isnt even his story) to tell yet all this little cupcake does is ride nuts and fabricate facts...you should audition for gossip girl hoe

All I gotta say is

Tan Tan fits that description in any form.

I'm waiting for his Death Row Bloods to come at me.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:00:28 PM by Blasphemy (A) »

aerroc

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 08:10:20 PM »
look at big ol blasphemy here never seen his face never seen him once but yet he talks like he has a story (and it isnt even his story) to tell yet all this little cupcake does is ride nuts and fabricate facts...you should audition for gossip girl hoe

All I gotta say is

Tan Tan fits that description in any form.

I'm waiting for his Death Row Bloods to come at me.  :laugh:

lol ;D ;D

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 08:14:20 PM »
I tweeted King T Tan Tans Admission   :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 10:55:29 PM »
Hell hath no fury like a Tanner scorned.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2013, 12:04:57 AM »
LOL Tweetgate comes on the back (no homo) of the bootlegging scam of last year :laugh:

Care to comment on all those people u ripped off Tanner?

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2013, 10:56:39 AM »
Hell hath no fury like a Tanner scorned.

hack knows this first hand