Author Topic: RIP Tim Dog  (Read 1018 times)

Blood$

Re: RIP Tim Dog
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 04:40:22 AM »
if Tim Dog was still alive he would drop a song "Fuck St. Louis" and smash on flaw ass Nelly and the St. Lames
no,Tim dog would not busta ass hater.  TIm dog would still be broke & dieing just like you mitch ass.  Tim dog already had his chance & did not do shit at all. so you full of bullshit with what you say . . what the hell is flaw ass. the st lunatics are not lames like you bitch hater ass.  get a life loser . you just jealous that nelly & st lunatics have a way better life then your loser self . . stop being made that st louis is better then your hometown & where you life to day,loser.   get off st louis dick,hater

I thought Tim Dog was a legend and the Ultra-magnetic MCs deserved the upmost respect? you're a bitter hater.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 01:30:45 PM »

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 07:44:08 PM »
if Tim Dog was still alive he would drop a song "Fuck St. Louis" and smash on flaw ass Nelly and the St. Lames
no,Tim dog would not busta ass hater.  TIm dog would still be broke & dieing just like you mitch ass.  Tim dog already had his chance & did not do shit at all. so you full of bullshit with what you say . . what the hell is flaw ass. the st lunatics are not lames like you bitch hater ass.  get a life loser . you just jealous that nelly & st lunatics have a way better life then your loser self . . stop being mad that st louis is better then your hometown & where you life to day,loser.   get off st louis dick,hater

I thought Tim Dog was a legend and the Ultra-magnetic MCs deserved the upmost respect? you're a bitter hater.
tim dog is a legend & does deserved the upmost respect. what i said was not disrespectfull at all , bitter ass hater .  it was fucking truth that you made me say because you are disrespectful punk .  everything i said was fact . everything you said is sad false ass opinions .

Okka

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2013, 05:15:08 AM »
Tim Dog's dead body would knock Nelly the fuck out.

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »
no,Tim dog would not busta ass hater.  TIm dog would still be broke & dieing just like you mitch ass.  Tim dog already had his chance & did not do shit at all. so you full of bullshit with what you say . . what the hell is flaw ass. the st lunatics are not lames like you bitch hater ass.  get a life loser . you just jealous that nelly & st lunatics have a way better life then your loser self . . stop being mad that st louis is better then your hometown & where you life to day,loser.   get off st louis dick,hater

tim dog is a legend & does deserved the upmost respect. what i said was not disrespectfull at all , bitter ass hater .  it was fucking truth that you made me say because you are disrespectful punk .  everything i said was fact . everything you said is sad false ass opinions .

if what I said was 'OPINION' then how can it be false? enlighten me with your mystical Navaho knowledge, cracker

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2013, 11:10:55 AM »
Didn't Tim Dog say he fucked Nelly's moms tho?

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2013, 11:42:38 AM »
Didn't Tim Dog say he fucked Nelly's moms tho?

nah just midwestryder's, explains the hate in dude's blood

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2013, 11:52:12 AM »
Yeah he's a bitter dude. No surprise though. That's typical of St. Louisians.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2013, 07:56:14 AM »
R.I.P.

That Fuck Compton track is awesome.