Author Topic: Hm.... American Knowledge.... Hm.....  (Read 1260 times)

Woodrow

Re:Hm.... American Knowledge.... Hm.....
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2003, 07:37:25 PM »
You are REALLY fishing for anything and everything that makes America look bad mastero...

It's so obvious it isn't even funny.

You quoted a MOVIE. Last time I checked, there are better sources for a barometer of American Intelligence.

I'd really hate to be you. You seem so bitter and so eager to tear down a whole people every chance you get. What a pathetic existence.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 07:37:59 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2003, 09:46:55 AM »
I-Bo, I assumed you just made a mistake in that English isn't your first language. Sorry, I mean Maestro. I-Bo's dead.

And LMAO at Engel's pair of jokes. Two classics.

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2003, 09:48:01 AM »
BINGO

Do you really think Americans can't grasp the concept of evolution?

Darwin's travels and studies are taught in every High-School biology course.

I'd like to see his theory work and you not contribute to the gene pool. The human race will be a better off with less bitter, hypocritical, nitpickers like yourself.

WORD, and I-Bo...remember that even Darwin's evolution theory is JUST A THEORY...U cant say one fool iz right cuz it isnt absolute, haha...

And LMAO@ Engelrock's paintings and story ahahaha

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2003, 10:06:37 AM »
I-Bo, I assumed you just made a mistake in that English isn't your first language. Sorry, I mean Maestro. I-Bo's dead.

And LMAO at Engel's pair of jokes. Two classics.

what do you mean with that?? english IS my third language (after french and swedish)... i cant see your conclusion...

and what do you mean with i-bo is dead??... im more alive than ever... im just here discussin  a couple flaws...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2003, 10:08:41 AM »
BINGO

I'd like to see his theory work and you not contribute to the gene pool. The human race will be a better off with less bitter, hypocritical, nitpickers like yourself.

WORD, and I-Bo...remember that even Darwin's evolution theory is JUST A THEORY...U cant say one fool iz right cuz it isnt absolute, haha...

are you trying to say that if i wanna midget wanna dunk, he will "grow" longer legs?? ?? ... LMAO...

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2003, 10:11:47 AM »
hahah...i get this nit picking now

right lets address M&M first... if u want to produce midgets with long legs only dunk (kill?!) midgets with short ones.... over several 1000 years u'll have longer legged ones outside your criteria ;)

the (picky) point is... they didnt grow them, they evolved them.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2003, 10:13:24 AM »
hahah...i get this nit picking now

right lets address M&M first... if u want to produce midgets with long legs only dunk (kill?!) midgets with short ones.... over several 1000 years u'll have longer legged ones outside your criteria ;)

the (picky) point is... they didnt grow them, they evolved them.

lol.... 1 problem.... "midgets" with long legs would not remain midgets

but the rest of your conclusion is basicly what darwins theory is all about... the ones which fits best to the situation will survive... the others will die
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 10:17:27 AM by Maestro~Minded »

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2003, 11:13:11 AM »
BINGO

are you trying to say that if i wanna midget wanna dunk, he will "grow" longer legs?? ?? ... LMAO...

When the fuck did I say that? ::)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2003, 02:14:04 PM »
BINGO

When the fuck did I say that? ::)

im sorry for overestimating your knowledge... lemme break it down to the basics...

there are 2 theories...

1, darwins theory which is accepted by 99.8% of all scientists,
2, the "giraffes grows longer necks to reach"-theory which basicly means that an orgasm have the possibility to change their reproduction of DNA depending on it current situation and the problems its facing..., which would mean that midgets could grow longer legs to dunk... get it??

and if you wonder?.. yea.. im an educated fool...

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2003, 03:14:18 PM »
Yeah I already know about those 2 theories...and dont be fooled theres LOTS OF theories...oh U maen those are the 2 most popular right  ::)

And I goto the 7th most competetive PUBLIC university in the US, so dont be givin me a biology lesson, or trying to sound smart (cuz in the posts u sound like pathetically trying to prove ur "high level of education") basically cuz no1 gives a shit

anyawy I think U need more English tought cuz U dont understand some stuff... and seem to be putting words in my mouth. Personally I agree with the evolutionary theory, so now lay off my nuts. And if U can successfully do that, then U might think of gettin off da US balls too...just get over the fact dat we're the strongest and only superpower in the world. 8-)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 03:15:16 PM by RAPQUAKE Da Islamic Terrorist KiLLAH »

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2003, 03:25:01 PM »
the "giraffes grows longer necks to reach"-theory which basicly means that an orgasm have the possibility to change their reproduction of DNA depending on it current situation and the problems its facing..., which would mean that midgets could grow longer legs to dunk... get it??

Best misspelling ever

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2003, 04:07:00 PM »
the "giraffes grows longer necks to reach"-theory which basicly means that an orgasm have the possibility to change their reproduction of DNA depending on it current situation and the problems its facing..., which would mean that midgets could grow longer legs to dunk... get it??

Best misspelling ever
oooh.. i said orgasm insted of organism...

wow.. in my face ::)

btw... do you know that the word organism (and orgasm to btw) is a word that great britain "borrowed" from french??
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 04:18:31 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2003, 04:07:26 PM »
Yeah I already know about those 2 theories...and dont be fooled theres LOTS OF theories...oh U maen those are the 2 most popular right  ::)

And I goto the 7th most competetive PUBLIC university in the US, so dont be givin me a biology lesson, or trying to sound smart (cuz in the posts u sound like pathetically trying to prove ur "high level of education") basically cuz no1 gives a shit

anyawy I think U need more English tought cuz U dont understand some stuff... and seem to be putting words in my mouth. Personally I agree with the evolutionary theory, so now lay off my nuts. And if U can successfully do that, then U might think of gettin off da US balls too...just get over the fact dat we're the strongest and only superpower in the world. 8-)

gimme a third theory

btw.. darwins theory aint something that you learn in university, you learn it in high-school and college
« Last Edit: March 03, 2003, 04:17:56 PM by Maestro~Minded »

TheSheriff

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2003, 04:21:32 PM »
Theory #3

God made them thus.

Theory #4

Sartre's scientific theory of the forms, based on Plato's philosophical theory of the forms.

Theory #5

My Grandpa, who did groundbreaking work both at the Manhattan project and on various diseases, believes in the radiation theory, which he led the way on. This is where evolution, the basic idea anyway, is cause din a major way by radiation. The universe is run by radiation. Recently, Stephen Hawking said the idea (mooted by Harvard Science Institute, not my Grandpa) was very feasible.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2003, 04:30:42 PM »
Theory #3

God made them thus.

Theory #4

Sartre's scientific theory of the forms, based on Plato's philosophical theory of the forms.

Theory #5

My Grandpa, who did groundbreaking work both at the Manhattan project and on various diseases, believes in the radiation theory, which he led the way on. This is where evolution, the basic idea anyway, is cause din a major way by radiation. The universe is run by radiation. Recently, Stephen Hawking said the idea (mooted by Harvard Science Institute, not my Grandpa) was very feasible.

im talking about scientific theories with some kind of base... belive it or not,,, but there only the theories i stated......