Author Topic: Hm.... American Knowledge.... Hm.....  (Read 1261 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Hm.... American Knowledge.... Hm.....
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2003, 01:21:48 AM »
I saw an African movie where the guy cut off his own dick...Africans must be dumb as fuck...

lol.... i dissed a country.... so you diss an entire continent,,,, lol at the ignorance

btw... ive seen american movies with the father raping his daughter for example......

but whats your point??

I have a common cold but I can still smell the irony.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2003, 11:42:07 PM »
I saw an African movie where the guy cut off his own dick...Africans must be dumb as fuck...

lol.... i dissed a country.... so you diss an entire continent,,,, lol at the ignorance

btw... ive seen american movies with the father raping his daughter for example......

but whats your point??

Whats your point? You just said Americans are dumb because you saw a movie where a little girl said that Giraffes have long necks because they need it to reach for food up in the trees...Are you ignorant?...You fail to realize, you need to realize you failed...PeACe

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2003, 02:31:16 AM »

but whats your point??

Whats your point? You just said Americans are dumb because you saw a movie where a little girl said that Giraffes have long necks because they need it to reach for food up in the trees...Are you ignorant?...You fail to realize, you need to realize you failed...PeACe

the "girl" were a 30 years old woman, she explained darwins theory, therefore i expect her to explain correct

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2003, 06:08:28 PM »

but whats your point??

the "girl" were a 30 years old woman, she explained darwins theory, therefore i expect her to explain correct

So is the 30 year old woman America?...Just cause she's dumb, doesn't mean all Americans are dumb...In fact, I heard all Africans were dumb...Thats why they eat elephant shit...PeACe

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2003, 07:13:13 PM »

but whats your point??

So is the 30 year old woman America?...Just cause she's dumb, doesn't mean all Americans are dumb...In fact, I heard all Africans were dumb...Thats why they eat elephant shit...PeACe

nik... i speak the truth... why are you coming with bullshit response.. africans eating elephant shit.. africans cutting off their dicks... where do you see thoose things...? were the fuck do you hear that.... do not start with me, cuz i will NOT hesitate before saying negative things about jews as counter-attack, since you're obviously attacks africans with no decent base... and unlike you, i will come with REAL facts...

you've never seen me jumping on tha diss-wagon when people have made negative comments or joked about jews,... i hope you respect that and treat me the same way
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 07:38:13 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Quakaveli

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2003, 08:05:32 PM »

but whats your point??

nik... i speak the truth... why are you coming with bullshit response.. africans eating elephant shit.. africans cutting off their dicks... where do you see thoose things...? were the fuck do you hear that.... do not start with me, cuz i will NOT hesitate before saying negative things about jews as counter-attack, since you're obviously attacks africans with no decent base... and unlike you, i will come with REAL facts...

you've never seen me jumping on tha diss-wagon when people have made negative comments or joked about jews,... i hope you respect that and treat me the same way

hahahaha close~minded is hurt  :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2003, 09:45:08 PM »

So what gives you the right to diss Americans? You said Americans are dumb...Go ahead and diss Jews, I don't give a fuck...I'm an American, and you already dissed Americans, so either way, you've already done the damage...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2003, 08:52:00 PM »
Well, I won't really judge large groups or countries by the actions of one person, like Maestro's done... but I will judge him as a jackass, using his posts as evidence.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2003, 02:01:21 AM »
this thread was like  :o

Fuckin pointless BS makes WCC go round 8)

Jamal420

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2003, 10:32:40 PM »
this thread was like  :o

Fuckin pointless BS makes WCC go round 8)

Idiots kicking up 3 month old threads makes WCC go round

pappy

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2003, 10:40:50 PM »
jus funny how ant sonned him an he never replied

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2003, 12:20:44 AM »
lol @ rupaul

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Woodrow

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2003, 12:52:51 AM »
jus funny how ant sonned him an he never replied

What he said...

I miss Ant  :-\

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2003, 03:21:39 PM »
and yall just had to up this thread ::) :P

Jamal420

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2003, 10:33:29 PM »
and yall just had to up this thread ::) :P

Credit for that mishap goes to the one and only PUSSY OF WCC: QUAKE