Author Topic: do you smoke enough bud?  (Read 954 times)

Al Bundy

Re: do you smoke enough bud?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 12:22:46 AM »
just found out the strain i'm smoking is a indica dominent hybrid  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 08:04:06 AM »
i have some master p sitting on my desk right now. gotta always blaze it to some classic no limit shit. I got some Chocolope and Girl Scout Cookies from this place in woodland hills that was pretty good too

girl scout cookies has a sweet taste but not heavy enough for me. i don't like much indica dominant hybrids much anymore though. i'm currently smoking on supernova og 8)

What's wrong wit indica? Master kush, bubba, afghani, hindu=all fire

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 09:48:49 AM »
bundy put me onto glass blunts a few weeks ago that week i went to my headshop to grab some bong cleaner (formula 420) and they had these wierd lil contraptions that looked familiar i was like "aye holmes whats that?" "glass blunts...new shit." so i grabbed one...i like to load it with weed and hashish...i dont think ill use it alot but it looks cool.

when nik first said "you ever smoke masta p?" i thought he was making a play on my name because that was my screen name for a long time i didnt know there was an actual strain so now im on the look out.

i finally got to try GSC and it was grown well but didnt quite "do it" for me...

i prefer pure indica or indica dominant...sativa makes me a chatterbox lol but its great for making beats etc.

i smoke indica dominant hybrids in the day and heavier pure indicas at night...been getting into vaping. i use my micro g pens alot to smoke wax. i think smoking wax has been beneficial i went from smoking like 5-10 blunts a day to just smoking one blunt a day but inbetween that blunt im hitting up the oil probably once or twice every hour or two.

somehow its helping me conserve so im waaaay backed up on oil and way right now.

headband707 is my favorite hybrid of all time theres another kind of headband that my carekeeper has and the buds are very round and taste a little heavy on the OG side but has aheavier buzz...the 707 is perfect you smoke it lightly and casually and you feel awesome if you do big bong rips or a blunt or two you get fucking smashed.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 11:31:59 AM »
i have some master p sitting on my desk right now. gotta always blaze it to some classic no limit shit. I got some Chocolope and Girl Scout Cookies from this place in woodland hills that was pretty good too

girl scout cookies has a sweet taste but not heavy enough for me. i don't like much indica dominant hybrids much anymore though. i'm currently smoking on supernova og 8)

What's wrong wit indica? Master kush, bubba, afghani, hindu=all fire

i meant i try to stick to pure indicas.

bundy put me onto glass blunts a few weeks ago that week i went to my headshop to grab some bong cleaner (formula 420) and they had these wierd lil contraptions that looked familiar i was like "aye holmes whats that?" "glass blunts...new shit." so i grabbed one...i like to load it with weed and hashish...i dont think ill use it alot but it looks cool.

when nik first said "you ever smoke masta p?" i thought he was making a play on my name because that was my screen name for a long time i didnt know there was an actual strain so now im on the look out.

i finally got to try GSC and it was grown well but didnt quite "do it" for me...

i prefer pure indica or indica dominant...sativa makes me a chatterbox lol but its great for making beats etc.

i smoke indica dominant hybrids in the day and heavier pure indicas at night...been getting into vaping. i use my micro g pens alot to smoke wax. i think smoking wax has been beneficial i went from smoking like 5-10 blunts a day to just smoking one blunt a day but inbetween that blunt im hitting up the oil probably once or twice every hour or two.

somehow its helping me conserve so im waaaay backed up on oil and way right now.

headband707 is my favorite hybrid of all time theres another kind of headband that my carekeeper has and the buds are very round and taste a little heavy on the OG side but has aheavier buzz...the 707 is perfect you smoke it lightly and casually and you feel awesome if you do big bong rips or a blunt or two you get fucking smashed.

glass blunts are a novelty but you should get up on what i've been doing lately. i bought an arizer extreme q vape and hooked it up to my bong.

this is my favorite smoking setup

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 01:03:06 PM »
What's wrong wit sativas? So u ain't fuckin wit that OG no more ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 03:27:38 PM »
i seldom buy straight sativa these days but i wont turn it down thats for sure.

i love OG in all its varieties but i kind of got burnt out n that and moved on to a new bitch...headband.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 03:28:32 PM »
that set up is dope as fuck.

gotta be better then huffing out of a plastic bag  :-X

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 03:56:01 PM »
What's wrong wit sativas? So u ain't fuckin wit that OG no more ?

there's nothing wrong with sativas. i work late so when i get home, i just want to smoke a heavy indica. i tend to be restless and stay up late if i'm smoking a sativa.

that set up is dope as fuck.

gotta be better then huffing out of a plastic bag  :-X

thanks bud. it didn't cost much and it's a lot healthier than normally smoking. i was using the bags for a bit but i missed smoking out of my bong

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »

i love OG in all its varieties but i kind of got burnt out n that and moved on to a new bitch...headband.

headband is OG crossed with Sour D

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 10:44:37 PM »
if anything i smoke too much bud. i just smoked a whole blunt and im really not feeling that faded. ill admit this platinum bubba i got from this place in studio city is a creeper though so it might hit me in 15

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 10:47:56 PM »
if anything i smoke too much bud. i just smoked a whole blunt and im really not feeling that faded. ill admit this platinum bubba i got from this place in studio city is a creeper though so it might hit me in 15

it's that master p, son....after smokin that shit, everything else is like stress in comparison.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 10:49:34 PM »

it's that master p, son....after smokin that shit, everything else is like stress in comparison.

seriously wtf :grumpy:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 10:39:28 PM »

no my friend that would be sour OG

master kush x sour diesal x og kush = headband

but trust, your not the first person i heard say that and they taste alot alike.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 10:44:53 PM »
my lungs hurt :'(

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 10:45:00 PM »

no my friend that would be sour OG

master kush x sour diesal x og kush = headband

but trust, your not the first person i heard say that and they taste alot alike.

naah, not 707 headband...707 headband is og crossed with sour then backcrossed with og again....it might be diff than the one u get up in the d, but it's the GOAT strain, along wit Master P

https://www.bcbuddepot.com/seed-list/bc-bud-depot/707-headband/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 10:48:54 PM by NIKCC »