Poll

What region is responsible for the most detrimental music?

St. Louis (NELLY, Chingy, Huey, etc.)
Atlanta (D4L, Shawty Lo, snap music, etc.)
The Bay (Hyphy, Lil B, etc.)
NY (dudes being bitter/biting other coasts)
Whichever one has the most Euros

Author Topic: Which US region ruined hip-hop the most?  (Read 3406 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Which US region ruined hip-hop the most?
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2013, 08:50:38 AM »
Yeah, bruh. Just come to terms with reality. Nigga had a song called "Shake Your Tail Feather". C'mon son.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 09:56:19 AM »
Yeah, bruh. Just come to terms with reality. Nigga had a song called "Shake Your Tail Feather". C'mon son.

AND that particular song featured PUFF DADDY who also produced that song and the soundtrack it appeared on  :o

Nelly (the sole murderer of everything good in hip-hop) and Diddy (who midwestryder despises) working together  :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2013, 10:47:39 AM »
Yeah, he betrayed you with that one, fam.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2013, 11:28:12 AM »
is midwestryder an asian immigrant or something? and i was in st louis last summer and that place is seriously boring as fuck. its a big city but it still feels like some shitfuck country town if that makes sense. not to mention its hotter than shit. i can see why the rappers from there are so shitty

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2013, 11:30:44 AM »
I think midwestryder said he was Pilipino.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2013, 11:35:15 AM »
I think midwestryder said he was Pilipino.
hahah yeah he sounds like an asian who doesnt speak english very well

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 01:56:21 PM »
LOL midwestryder constantly changing his mind on who ruined hip-hop because he now realizes his hometown (or his fantasy hometown) is the place that has been the most detrimental to the rap game

and LMAO at "Nelly takes boxing lessons" so are you his little cheer leader every time he practices? I'd smack that band-aid right off his face and tell him "Fuck STL" and I bet him or the St. Losers don't do a goddamn thing... even Chingy would scrap it out before they would
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2013, 08:55:19 AM »
he's Navaho/Cherokee indian/Swedish which explains the extreme poor grammar... he went to a university in Sweden or something along those lines for quite some time (this at least was when Spider Loc's boy exposed him)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »
he's Navaho/Cherokee indian/Swedish which explains the extreme poor grammar... he went to a university in Sweden or something along those lines for quite some time (this at least was when Spider Loc's boy exposed him)

Jesus, his Grandma must have gotten around ROFL.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2013, 02:24:02 PM »

Jesus, his Grandma must have gotten around ROFL.
her walls are gone.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

midwestryder

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2013, 04:37:54 PM »
st louis no doubt. not to mention that whole city is a boring hot shithole
please very much doubt when it comes to st louis . puffy & mase from harlem & lil wayne & cash money from new orleans are to blame not st louis at all ,hater. puffy & mase & lil wayne & cash money were all before nelly & st louis . they had already ruined hip hop by time st louis showed up .  st louis is not boring hot shithole like you from . st louis is millions time better then where you are from . st louis is greatest sport city in U.S. & is alot more nicer & friendly then new york,new jersey, houston,dallas,oakland & L.A.

they love their baseball but they don't even HAVE an NBA team so it can't be the best sports city

best sports city is NYC because they have 2 teams in every league
there is no way in hell NYC is best sports town because of its fans . NYC fans are piece of crap . NYC fans treat other teams fans with no respect at all .  STL fans treat all team fans with respect making STL the best sports city in U.S. . it don't matter is they have NBA team or not. STl had a NBA team at one time . the were called St louis Hawks till they moved to ATL.

midwestryder

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2013, 04:41:49 PM »
Lol at Europe is Active...

Yeah I'm gonna go with STL. Mostly cuz of Nelly, but also cuz of that other guy in the st. Lunatics that always wore a Jason mask sideways on his head. I wanted to slap that shit off his face about 13 years ago and I still do.
you can't go with STL because hip hop was already ruined by puffy & mase from harlem & lil wayne & cash money from new orleans. . the st. Lunatic that always wore a Jason mask sideways on his head got kicked out of st. Lunatics . he is beefing wiht nelly & . Lunatics, but you can't blame nelly for something that happen before him.

I give Nelly respect for ousting dude from the crew.  I was embarrassed for their clique (which in hindsight I felt sorry for STL as a whole) when I saw that shit.  At the same time, Nelly was sportin a bandaid under his eye all the time and called people his durrty.  If I saw him I'd slap him in his face and make him call me sir.  Ashanti looked like a horse.  Not in the ass, but the face.  Fo Reel Fo Reel (No Fo Reel Entertainment)
you would try to slap nelly then you would get you ass whooped & left for dead in ILL side.. nelly would pick you aas up & break you back . nelly also takes boxing . Nelly is no saml dude & is no punk . nelly is just a nice person but don't try him in real life.

midwestryder

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2013, 04:49:45 PM »
LOL midwestryder constantly changing his mind on who ruined hip-hop because he now realizes his hometown (or his fantasy hometown) is the place that has been the most detrimental to the rap game

and LMAO at "Nelly takes boxing lessons" so are you his little cheer leader every time he practices? I'd smack that band-aid right off his face and tell him "Fuck STL" and I bet him or the St. Losers don't do a goddamn thing... even Chingy would scrap it out before they would
i have n once changed my mind on anything ,lieing ass hater . i have always said biggie,puffy,masss & lil wayne & cash money ruined & almost killed hip hop . i have never ever changed my mind of story ,lieing ass hater.  Nelly does take boxing lessons , that is just fact ,scared ass hater / you would not smack shit crackhead . you are nothing but a crackheaded skinny little bitch that has got his ass whooped by women all his life.  if you said Fuck STL in STL , watch you life go go by by .  i hope you can swim . because they throw in muddy mississippi . you act like nelly does not have body guards that would beat you ass before you got even near him ,dumbass.. chingy is skiiny bitch compared to nelly . also nelly already beat him in boxing . stop being loser ass stalking hater & stop hating on my real hometown,jealous ass hater. don't be made STL is better then where you from

midwestryder

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2013, 04:52:59 PM »
after the cancer called puffy,mase, biggie, lil wayne & cash money had already fucked up hip hop . nelly is Innocent in this .

midwestryder

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2013, 04:54:46 PM »

AND that particular song featured PUFF DADDY who also produced that song and the soundtrack it appeared on  :o

Nelly (the sole murderer of everything good in hip-hop) and Diddy (who midwestryder despises) working together  :-X
see you are just hater of nelly . .  Lil wayne is the sole murderer of everything good in hip-hop not nelly .