Poll

What region is responsible for the most detrimental music?

St. Louis (NELLY, Chingy, Huey, etc.)
Atlanta (D4L, Shawty Lo, snap music, etc.)
The Bay (Hyphy, Lil B, etc.)
NY (dudes being bitter/biting other coasts)
Whichever one has the most Euros

Author Topic: Which US region ruined hip-hop the most?  (Read 3370 times)

midwestryder

Re: Which US region ruined hip-hop the most?
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2013, 05:01:52 PM »
is midwestryder an asian immigrant or something? and i was in st louis last summer and that place is seriously boring as fuck. its a big city but it still feels like some shitfuck country town if that makes sense. not to mention its hotter than shit. i can see why the rappers from there are so shitty
no i am not an asian immigrant or something. i was born in east st louis ,il . i am half AFRICAN AMERICAN & HALF NATIVE AMERICAN AKA CHEROKKE INDIAN. .  ST louis is not boring as fcuk . it is only boring to dumb ass outsiders who have no clue what to do in STL . there is million things to do in STL . the STL is party city ! have you ever been to real shitfuck country town like new london,mo or hannibal ,mo . if not then you don't evenb know what a shitfuck country town is. the whole midwest during summer is hotter then shit all the time . we don't have ocean breezes like the coast do . no the rappers from STL are not shiitty at all ,ignorant ass hater .  go listen to my boy tef poe.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2013, 05:03:36 PM »
so ur a sqwak?  ;D

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2013, 05:04:50 PM »
I think midwestryder said he was Pilipino.
no i fucking did not . i fucked a filipino bitch & turned her out. but that is it .  I am HALF AFRICAN AMERICAN & HALF NATIVE AMERICAN AKA CHEROKKE INDIAN !
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 05:13:18 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2013, 05:05:37 PM »
I think midwestryder said he was Pilipino.
hahah yeah he sounds like an asian who doesnt speak english very well
i am not . nothing you said is true  . AFRICAN AMERICAN & HALF NATIVE AMERICAN AKA CHEROKKE INDIAN. my dad killed asians in vietnam war
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 05:12:47 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »
he's Navaho/Cherokee indian/Swedish which explains the extreme poor grammar... he went to a university in Sweden or something along those lines for quite some time (this at least was when Spider Loc's boy exposed him)
that is bullshit . i am not navaho & never have been . i am not swedish or white at all .  one spider loc boy never exposed shit because i don't know spider loc's boy . i have never met or talked to spider loc's boy . so save fucking lies for someone else or you just mistaking me for someone else.  i never been outside the U.S ever. i never been to sweden ever . i went to SLU for college. so everything you saying is lie like you .

midwestryder

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2013, 05:15:10 PM »
he's Navaho/Cherokee indian/Swedish which explains the extreme poor grammar... he went to a university in Sweden or something along those lines for quite some time (this at least was when Spider Loc's boy exposed him)

Jesus, his Grandma must have gotten around ROFL.
you are disrespectfull idiot for that .  my grandman was no hoe like yours.

midwestryder

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2013, 05:16:55 PM »

her walls are gone.
go to hell ,hater  my grandma was not hoe like your grandma & your mother.

midwestryder

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2013, 05:17:50 PM »
so ur a sqwak?  ;D
what the hell is sqwak ?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2013, 05:19:38 PM »
i went to SLU for college. so everything you saying is lie like you .

If you went to college, it must have been one of those fucked up shacks on the reservation with a middle school kid from the city interning as a teacher.  You are a complete idiot.  No one at high school level writes and thinks as retarded and yourself, let alone fucking college.  Who do you think you are MDOGG or something?  Get the fuck out of here and take tupacs balls off your chin son.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2013, 05:21:25 PM »
 . AFRICAN AMERICAN & HALF NATIVE AMERICAN AKA CHEROKKE INDIAN. my dad killed asians in vietnam war

Well this explains alot...you are half indian so that means your mom drank a lot of fire water when she was pregnant with you.  That clears things right up.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2013, 05:49:05 PM »
 . AFRICAN AMERICAN & HALF NATIVE AMERICAN AKA CHEROKKE INDIAN. my dad killed asians in vietnam war

Well this explains alot...you are half indian so that means your mom drank a lot of fire water when she was pregnant with you.  That clears things right up.

LMAO   Ghost is taking it there! hahahahahahahahaha ouchhhhh

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2013, 08:36:22 PM »
St. Louis (NELLY, Chingy, Huey, etc.)    7 (53.8%)
Atlanta (D4L, Shawty Lo, snap music, etc.)    3 (23.1%)
The Bay (Hyphy, Lil B, etc.)    1 (7.7%)
NY (dudes being bitter/biting other coasts)    1 (7.7%)
Whichever one has the most Euros

St. Louis ain't shit, period... should we take this poll to other forums until this little cracker Navaho scalps himself?

face it, the city you admire so much ruined a genre of music and even sports... and LMAO at STL being the "party city"  :laugh:   :stupid:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:37:57 PM by BloodMoney The Purp God »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2013, 01:13:00 AM »

her walls are gone.
don't be mad at me cause your grandma had more flavors in her than baskin robbins. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

midwestryder

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2013, 06:39:45 PM »

her walls are gone.
don't be mad at me cause your grandma had more flavors in her than baskin robbins. LOL
but she does not ,stupid ass fairy

Blood$

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2013, 06:45:53 PM »
midwestryder about to break one of those frail fingers of his hitting that diss button so often