Poll

What region is responsible for the most detrimental music?

St. Louis (NELLY, Chingy, Huey, etc.)
Atlanta (D4L, Shawty Lo, snap music, etc.)
The Bay (Hyphy, Lil B, etc.)
NY (dudes being bitter/biting other coasts)
Whichever one has the most Euros

Author Topic: Which US region ruined hip-hop the most?  (Read 3403 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Which US region ruined hip-hop the most?
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2013, 06:50:17 PM »
KRS ruined nelly's career

midwestryder

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »
St. Louis (NELLY, Chingy, Huey, etc.)    7 (53.8%)
Atlanta (D4L, Shawty Lo, snap music, etc.)    3 (23.1%)
The Bay (Hyphy, Lil B, etc.)    1 (7.7%)
NY (dudes being bitter/biting other coasts)    1 (7.7%)
Whichever one has the most Euros

St. Louis ain't shit, period... should we take this poll to other forums until this little cracker Navaho scalps himself?

face it, the city you admire so much ruined a genre of music and even sports... and LMAO at STL being the "party city"  :laugh:   :stupid:

everything is fucking lie like you are . st louis never ruined sports ever ,hater & that is fact ,jack  .  st louis is the shit & you know it hater . one i am not a cracker . i am not white & never have been ,dumbass. i also not NAvaho & never been . i will repeat for your dumb retarded ass one more time i am half african american & half native american Cherokee indian. nothing else & nothing more,child. the stl is party city . we don't quit parting till 8 am in the LOU but you have no clue about STL at all . yor the one  who is stupid.closeminded & very childish ignorant.  two, STl ouis never ruined any genere of music ever because it was already ruined before st louis was part of it .  the hip hop genre was ruined by biggie,puffy,mase, & lil wayne & cash money aka the south & new orleans way before nelly even around . so st louis has nothing to do with hip hop genre being ruining , instead harlem & new orleans ruined the hip hop genre not st Louis . those are facts jack . ST louis is the shit & is million tiime better then your joke of home town & where you live know . you just mad because were better then you . i will never scalo myself. i just come scalp your mitch ass. get  a life loser & get off my jock & st louis's jock,hater

midwestryder

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
i respect & look up to KRS-1 but nelly was the one who ruined KRS career. KRS-1 never ever hurt nelly's career & that is fact.

midwestryder

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2013, 06:55:44 PM »
 . AFRICAN AMERICAN & HALF NATIVE AMERICAN AKA CHEROKKE INDIAN. my dad killed asians in vietnam war

Well this explains alot...you are half indian so that means your mom drank a lot of fire water when she was pregnant with you.  That clears things right up.
my mom is straight edge. that means she does not drink any kind of fire water at all .so this just how closeminded,ignorant& racist you are . stop being a bigot.

midwestryder

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2013, 07:01:56 PM »
i went to SLU for college. so everything you saying is lie like you .

If you went to college, it must have been one of those fucked up shacks on the reservation with a middle school kid from the city interning as a teacher.  You are a complete idiot.  No one at high school level writes and thinks as retarded and yourself, let alone fucking college.  Who do you think you are MDOGG or something?  Get the fuck out of here and take tupacs balls off your chin son.
see you are wrong again,nerd .  SLU is very big & important college in st louis .  i am not a stupid ass internet nerd who cares about stupid ass grammar on stupid ass internet.  i from era where onlly nerds care about grammar on the internet or computer , i from era where grammar only matters in a book report,a newspaper or a report at work only.. i was the guy in high school who was bench pressing or throwning nerds like you around. i don't have 2pac balls near my chin at all,hater.  your just made 2pac was & always will be better then your favorite rapper.  so take your dumb closeminded ignorant complete idiot nerd self to trailer park  . because that is what you are . nothing but trailer park trash.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 07:05:56 PM by midwestryder »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2013, 07:02:38 PM »
i respect & look up to KRS-1 but nelly was the one who ruined KRS career. KRS-1 never ever hurt nelly's career & that is fact.

how come I haven't heard anything from Nelly since he did that Bay Area tribute song?  (Which was a dope song)

meanwhile KRS is still touring and making nice $$$

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2013, 07:06:21 PM »
anyone remember when Chingy was on the George Lopez show?  lmao lamest TV rapper moment ever

midwestryder

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2013, 07:15:21 PM »

how come I haven't heard anything from Nelly since he did that Bay Area tribute song?  (Which was a dope song)

then you most be living in box . mtv,mtv2 ,jams ,b.e.t. & the radio played Just a Dream",Move That Body", & Gone"
(featuring Kelly Rowland) from nelly's last album in fall of 2011.  the bay area tribute is from 2008.  nelly is still touring & running a school in St Louis . the school teaches studio work . so nelly is still out there just like the great KRS-1 touring & making $$$. nelly even has a new single out right know . the video premires friday.

midwestryder

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2013, 07:15:47 PM »
anyone remember when Chingy was on the George Lopez show?  lmao lamest TV rapper moment ever
i never saw that .

midwestryder

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2013, 07:17:23 PM »
midwestryder about to break one of those frail fingers of his hitting that diss button so often
i have no clue what you are talking about dumbass. i have not hit the diss button since jan . so you are full of shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2013, 07:18:37 PM »

then you most be living in box . mtv,mtv2 ,jams ,b.e.t. & the radio played Just a Dream",Move That Body", & Gone"
(featuring Kelly Rowland) from nelly's last album in fall of 2011.  the bay area tribute is from 2008.  nelly is still touring & running a school in St Louis . the school teaches studio work . so nelly is still out there just like the great KRS-1 touring & making $$$. nelly even has a new single out right know . the video premires friday.

MTV is for little girls bro

i like hip hop, not pop music

Kelly Rowland?  haven't heard her name since she was in that Jason vs Freddy movie.  She still famous??

good for nelly running a school though....can't knock that.

midwestryder

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2013, 07:30:27 PM »

how come I haven't heard anything from Nelly since he did that Bay Area tribute song?  (Which was a dope song)

(featuring Kelly Rowland) from nelly's last album in fall of 2011.  the bay area tribute is from 2008.  nelly is still touring & running a school in St Louis . the school teaches studio work . so nelly is still out there just like the great KRS-1 touring & making $$$. nelly even has a new single out right know . the video premires friday.

MTV is for little girls bro

i like hip hop, not pop music

Kelly Rowland?  haven't heard her name since she was in that Jason vs Freddy movie.  She still famous??

good for nelly running a school though....can't knock that.
do you only get MTV . don't you get MTV 2 OR MTV jam station . nelly was on MTV2 & MTV jams station . MTV jams station is nothing but Hip hop,rap & R&B all day& night.i don't watch MYV but i do watch MTV 2 for week in jams & i am always watching MTV Jams station. plus i watch VH! soul.
Yes , kelly rowland i still very famous . did you not here her hit single in 2011 Motivation"
(featuring Lil Wayne) or Lay It on Me"(featuring Big Sean) from Here I Am or "Ice"(featuring Lil Wayne) from Talk a Good Game from 2012 . kelly rowland just did a Destiny's Child reunion at the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show.
 thank you for being so open minded & listening.  you showed you are respectful persom . much respect for that.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2013, 08:26:38 PM »
St. Louis, is a terrible shit stain on our glorious country....and our hip hop music.

I blame it partially on the large amount of savage redskins in the area dragging down the intelligence of everyone around them, even the darkies. That's not meant to be racist or anything though.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2013, 09:37:40 AM »
St. Louis, is a terrible shit stain on our glorious country....and our hip hop music.

I blame it partially on the large amount of savage redskins in the area dragging down the intelligence of everyone around them, even the darkies. That's not meant to be racist or anything though.

No doubt.  Anytime the wind stops in that god forsaken excuse for a city, the goddamn savages start smoke signaling each other spreading their ignorant views.  But I'll tell you one thing, midwest riders grandma suck dick so well, it would pull the skin off your damn head.  Hence, the term scalping was originated.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2013, 10:53:45 AM »
I took a shit in St. Louis once. They offered me a Nobel Peace Prize.