Author Topic: REDMAN is SLEPT ON  (Read 1009 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: REDMAN is SLEPT ON
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 09:47:43 PM »
It goes Reggie, Jay Z, 2pac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas, and then me...

Em's list, not mine.

LOL at putting Jigga over Pac and Biggie

and putting Andre and Kurupt over Nastrodamous??  :nawty:

It's a contemporary list from 02...I don't have a problem with any of them except for Jada.  Lox had some good stuff but all those other dudes had certified classics so his list is respectable.

I wish enyce was here to do a 2pac>>>>Andre<<Nas<=Jigga >>>Biggie  

encye was here 2 months ago wasnt he

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 09:48:39 PM »
It goes Reggie, Jay Z, 2pac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas, and then me...

Em's list, not mine.

I don't think it was in order, he was just rhyming

lol he says in the prior bar "I got a list here's the order of my list that it's in"

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 10:27:03 PM »

Em's list, not mine.

It's a contemporary list from 02...I don't have a problem with any of them except for Jada.  Lox had some good stuff but all those other dudes had certified classics so his list is respectable.

jada is actually a very underrated lyricist. i'd put him above jay-z as far as raw lyrical skill goes.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 10:28:49 PM »

Em's list, not mine.

lol he says in the prior bar "I got a list here's the order of my list that it's in"

yea, but that was just to make it rhyme better...he wrote it like that so that he could rhyme "pac-and-biggie" with "nas-and-then-me".

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 10:33:40 PM »

Em's list, not mine.

jada is actually a very underrated lyricist. i'd put him above jay-z as far as raw lyrical skill goes.

Jada is alright...Styles was the best outta the Lox to me. Never liked Jadas voice, he was mostly just a metaphor rapper. I don't like much of Jiggas music for the last decade (few exceptions) but he's much better than Jada.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 10:35:43 PM »

Em's list, not mine.

yea, but that was just to make it rhyme better...he wrote it like that so that he could rhyme "pac-and-biggie" with "nas-and-then-me".

Em could prolly have arranged that list several ways and made it rhyme...he straight up said that's the order of his list so I take that as it is.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »

Em's list, not mine.

Em could prolly have arranged that list several ways and made it rhyme...he straight up said that's the order of his list so I take that as it is.

yea, but eminem is the typa' rapper who puts lyricism before content. it sounds lyrical the way he rhymed it, so he did it like that...trust me when i tell u, it doesn't mean he puts jay-z over pac or jada over nas lol. i'm speakin from the perspective of a writer, cuz i woulda done the same thing to implement that multi in there.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 10:46:58 PM »

Em's list, not mine.

Jada is alright...Styles was the best outta the Lox to me. Never liked Jadas voice, he was mostly just a metaphor rapper. I don't like much of Jiggas music for the last decade (few exceptions) but he's much better than Jada.

yea, i like both jada and styles... dont mind jada's voice, and i'd put him above styles as far as lyrical skill goes...now, styles has better solo cuts, as does jigga. but as far as pure lyricism goes, jada is more lyrical than both.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 11:00:23 PM »
jadakiss is the shit dropping one verse on other peoples songs or lox songs