Author Topic: Yo Hack.  (Read 1255 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Yo Hack.
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2013, 05:50:33 PM »
Your making more money than Lupe Fiasco from your shows?

Na lmao. Just exaggerating what he said. He claimed he was getting paid something to perform (as basically an additional guest) and everyone kinda did the math in their head and realized that was impossible. Then he got all weird and a few people pressed him to record himself on stage and coincidentally the most active poster went ghost until it was over lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2013, 06:45:36 PM »
Again, not bragging or saying I'm special lmao. Just laughing that you're so..."special". You can twist and turn it however you'd like for your insecure ego, that's cool with me.

LMAO @ street smarts. The only "street" smarts you have is knowing your address in your gated community. Don't disgust the forum by acting like a street nigga. You probably have the most catered life out of everyone on here. I'm not going to sit here and act like I do...but you REALLY don't lmao. You have a black friend and rap in your endless amount of free time. That's about where it ends for you.

E-Thug smarts...that's your life. Well documented for twelve years (on here) and counting.

Can't wait to see you perform on stage, bruh.

gayboy biebs, calm yourself down....we're on a board fulla euros and even some cats from buttfucknowhere (<probably somewhere u'd love 2 visit, by the sound of it)...we're posting on a WEST COAST rap forum, and I am from LOS ANGELES....u really think that dissin me on where im from is guna hold any weight? u dont have to bang to have fuckin street smarts, u sheltered muthafucka...u just keep provin my point about lackin life experience. like i said, u had ur life mapped out for u from the day u were born, dont start getting all excited cuz ur worthless parents are putting u through college.....and the only reason i call ur parents worthless is because they obviously raised u to become a pathetic faggot. also, lmfao@"you have a black friend"...my god, you are one gay sonofabitch. i bet if a dick fell out the sky, you'd look up and open ur mouth.

u also wouldnt have the balls to show up to a LAMB performance, let alone step foot in any spot u know i'm at, so quit the front.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2013, 06:59:03 PM »
Lol @ mapped out. I grew up like any kid, graduated high school and decided to go to college, which I split with my parents. Way more of a lol to acting like going to college is something to shun upon. Your mother was a model. Talk about "worthless". Sleeping with niggas to get a picture in a magazine. You know how much dick has been through Orit? Jesus. But props to her. She provided more for your family

Wasn't referring to you bangin, but I understand why you needed to twist words. We both know what I meant. Everything you're trying to throw on me with your imagination was your life until you thought it was cooler to "be down"...on the Internet. Now you've been wasting away in your little mini-mansion arguing with people on the Internet.

You have fun making the same gay jokes you've wasted the last 12 years saying to random people exposing your reality because you got nothing to say back out of your sheer embarrassment. I'll chill out now. Done with you, child.

SO HACK. Tell us what really happened, bruh.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »
Lol @ mapped out. I grew up like any kid, graduated high school and decided to go to college, which I split with my parents. Way more of a lol to acting like going to college is something to shun upon. Your mother was a model. Talk about "worthless". Sleeping with niggas to get a picture in a magazine. You know how much dick has been through Orit? Jesus. But props to her. She provided more for your family

Wasn't referring to you bangin, but I understand why you needed to twist words. We both know what I meant. Everything you're trying to throw on me with your imagination was your life until you thought it was cooler to "be down"...on the Internet. Now you've been wasting away in your little mini-mansion arguing with people on the Internet.

You have fun making the same gay jokes you've wasted the last 12 years saying to random people exposing your reality because you got nothing to say back out of your sheer embarrassment. I'll chill out now. Done with you, child.

SO HACK. Tell us what really happened, bruh.

the combination of gay and slow is hurting my eyes.. my point wasnt that goin to college was somethin to "shun upon", but rather that you don't have any braggin rights when ur a faggot who's bein put through college by his parents and works at a deli...when u have somethin WORTHWHILE 2 show for urself, then u have the right to talk shiet...and even then, if u were a REAL mufucka, u still wouldnt try n talk shiet, cuz u'd be secure with yourself and you'd feel no need...but you have no current success to show for AND u act like ur special..do u understand how bitch-made that makes u?..u know how easy it is 2 get a job at a deli? lmao. if u really feel special because of that, then your dumbness is very close to eclipsing your homosexuality...and quit callin them "gay jokes". u the only gay joke i see here, son. i'm not "jokin" when i call u a faggot, quit sayin that shiet 2 make yaself feel better about likin the cock.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2013, 08:51:36 PM »
Third time...laughing at your failures, not bragging about where I'm at. If you can't tell the difference between a where a 27 year old should be compared to a 20 year old...this distance for reality is a lot worse than I thought. God bless, my son.

SO HACK. What really happene, bruh?

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2013, 10:43:00 PM »
Third time...laughing at your failures, not bragging about where I'm at. If you can't tell the difference between a where a 27 year old should be compared to a 20 year old...this distance for reality is a lot worse than I thought. God bless, my son.

SO HACK. What really happene, bruh?

i'm tellin you this for ya own sake, my boy...laughin at some1's "failures" who is worth more than u and makin up lies in the process to make yourself feel better about bein a homosexual makes u look incredibly dumb and insecure.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2013, 11:09:58 PM »
Duly noted. 

Okka

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2013, 02:37:45 AM »
I believeeeee his point is that you're a fucking herb. Just a shot in the dark though. I'm sure he can be going anywhere with this.
if his point was that you're not gay, then he's definitely mistaking. and i'm not saying it in a 12 year old "ohhhh, you're sooo gay" sorta way. ur seriously a homosexual, and any1 who doesn't think so has no sensibility.

So you like to think him as a homosexual?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2013, 12:10:56 PM »
"...my god, you are one gay sonofabitch. i bet if a dick fell out the sky, you'd look up and open ur mouth.

Hahahaha this one actually made me chuckle.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2013, 12:12:38 PM »
"...my god, you are one gay sonofabitch. i bet if a dick fell out the sky, you'd look up and open ur mouth.

Hahahaha this one actually made me chuckle.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!  nik coming with the right hook

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2013, 12:35:52 PM »
I can't compete with that.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2013, 09:11:03 PM »
hey its mr. butt hurts

What it do 5 foot 4 hairy bastard?   
is that all you got honkey

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2013, 09:30:56 AM »
hey its mr. butt hurts

Hahahaha I swear to god, if you are taller than 5' 7'' I will never say another word to you.  Bitch ass.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2013, 05:45:44 PM »
hey its mr. butt hurts

Hahahaha I swear to god, if you are taller than 5' 7'' I will never say another word to you.  Bitch ass.
5' 9" now kick rocks & suck cocks fruitcake  :-*

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2013, 11:24:23 AM »
hey its mr. butt hurts

5' 9" now kick rocks & suck cocks fruitcake  :-*

Fuck it.  I'm a man of my word.  If you have no problem admitting you are short, I'll shut up.  Peace.