Author Topic: Yo Hack.  (Read 1237 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Yo Hack.
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2013, 11:41:15 AM »
LOL, I AINT NO INFORMANT. IF HACK WANTS 2 TELL YALL THE DEAL, ILL LEAVE THAT UP 2 HIM. JUST KNOW THAT THE REASONING BEHIND HIS DISAPPEARANCE WAS GAY.
so what happened bald wilson ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2013, 11:44:36 AM »
LOL, I AINT NO INFORMANT. IF HACK WANTS 2 TELL YALL THE DEAL, ILL LEAVE THAT UP 2 HIM. JUST KNOW THAT THE REASONING BEHIND HIS DISAPPEARANCE WAS GAY.
I knew he was a faggot.

yes, you figured me out  ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2013, 11:57:48 AM »
I knew he was a faggot.

yes, you figured me out  ::)
it figures you goin' around bumpin' t.i. related threads and shit wit your feelings hurt. negative or positive all publicity is good publicity.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2013, 11:59:11 AM »
definition of feelings hurt = making fun of petey's father for being dead on a message forum

hindu hack says that is bad karma Mrs. Harris

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2013, 12:10:46 PM »
definition of feelings hurt = making fun of petey's father for being dead on a message forum

hindu hack says that is bad karma Mrs. Harris
not hurt i just don't give a fuck.

Remedy360

« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2013, 01:20:46 PM »

What is your comment on this Hack?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2013, 06:39:10 PM »
my comment is NIK was playing TMZ that day

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2013, 07:28:20 PM »
so what happened to you ? nikcc says it was gay. did you fuck tanner in hopes of fuckin' a bad bitch and it all failed ?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2013, 07:28:50 PM »
so what happened to you ? nikcc says it was gay. did you fuck tanner in hopes of fuckin' a bad bitch and it all failed ?

yes, that is exactly what happened.