Author Topic: Corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank  (Read 982 times)

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
Corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank
« on: February 20, 2013, 09:23:52 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/20/us/california-hotel-water-corpse/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I always knew shit like this happened, now its just being reported. I bet this has happened many times without anyone ever noticing.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 09:24:42 PM »
 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 09:39:39 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 01:05:19 PM »
LA is such a shithole.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »
LA is such a shithole.

yep

people getting murdered at baseball games, corpses found in hotel water supplies and it's full of celebrities who all think they are gods for making one good movie every 10 years

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 05:02:02 AM »
LMAO plus LA got even gayer since Tantan moved there

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 03:58:59 PM »
They should have charged the guests extra for premium ghost water.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 02:47:55 PM »
lol, LA is presumably the best city in the US with the only equal being NYC, but they're two different species of cities.

frisco, miami, and chicago doesnt even step.

if you think LA is a shit hole, i assume u havent been there or didnt take time to spend your time there.

we have one of the best food selections in the country, the other being NYC, u cant get the same food in maine, or anywhere else.

i can eat french fusion one day, and then gourmet seafood the next, than korean, than some real mexican, and its high quality and they know how to make it.

i can just imagine how horrible mexican tastes in maine or miami, etc etc. theres a high standard of everything in these cities and you can get the best foods from the cheapest to the most expensive venues.

and not to mention the weather is arguably the best in the world year round.

i've been to houston, vegas, vancouver, NYC, DC, orlando, dallas, frisco, cancun, tj, india (pondicherri, chennai), korea (seoul and some countryass city), china (shanghai, hongkong), italy (milan, florence)

and LA is still one of the best cities

if you havent even experienced other cities all around how can you pass judgement? because i know some of ya'll never been outta your culdasac

if you think LA is that horrible you no nothing of what you talk about.

as for the gangbangers, dont act like a billigerent fool or a wankster than you'll be fine.  i go to NYC alot, and alotta NYC guys would get their ass beat down in LA just for the fact that they're more open and speak their mind which can lead to rudeness.

dont be rude and most likely you aint gonna get beat down by a bunch of gangsters. if you talk shit, get too comfortable and touch other dudes like on the shoulder and pat them on the back, you better be ready to fight.

even frisco they have a different mentality too, them bay area dudes are wild, we dont do that type of shit in LA, the paramedic that got killed by those 2 eses, i know for damn sure was talking mad shit.

them eses dont fuck with you, especially at a baseball game, unless you do someshit like i mentioned above.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 02:46:16 PM »

i hear sodomy reports in LA have doubled since the move

Brotha Dax

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 07:55:46 PM »
lol, LA is presumably the best city in the US with the only equal being NYC, but they're two different species of cities.

frisco, miami, and chicago doesnt even step.

if you think LA is a shit hole, i assume u havent been there or didnt take time to spend your time there.

we have one of the best food selections in the country, the other being NYC, u cant get the same food in maine, or anywhere else.

i can eat french fusion one day, and then gourmet seafood the next, than korean, than some real mexican, and its high quality and they know how to make it.

i can just imagine how horrible mexican tastes in maine or miami, etc etc. theres a high standard of everything in these cities and you can get the best foods from the cheapest to the most expensive venues.

and not to mention the weather is arguably the best in the world year round.

i've been to houston, vegas, vancouver, NYC, DC, orlando, dallas, frisco, cancun, tj, india (pondicherri, chennai), korea (seoul and some countryass city), china (shanghai, hongkong), italy (milan, florence)

and LA is still one of the best cities

if you havent even experienced other cities all around how can you pass judgement? because i know some of ya'll never been outta your culdasac

if you think LA is that horrible you no nothing of what you talk about.

as for the gangbangers, dont act like a billigerent fool or a wankster than you'll be fine.  i go to NYC alot, and alotta NYC guys would get their ass beat down in LA just for the fact that they're more open and speak their mind which can lead to rudeness.

dont be rude and most likely you aint gonna get beat down by a bunch of gangsters. if you talk shit, get too comfortable and touch other dudes like on the shoulder and pat them on the back, you better be ready to fight.

even frisco they have a different mentality too, them bay area dudes are wild, we dont do that type of shit in LA, the paramedic that got killed by those 2 eses, i know for damn sure was talking mad shit.

them eses dont fuck with you, especially at a baseball game, unless you do someshit like i mentioned above.

+1

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 04:11:36 AM »

Yeah but in the same ass hole at once

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 10:31:54 AM »

i think he moved to LA to play out the rest of his 1990s death row groupie dreams....thinking he'll run into ice cube or snoop dogg on a regular bases when shopping for curtains at the Crenshaw wal mart with del dog

"hey snoop i'm internet mogul Tan tan, i'm sure you already know who I am, let me design your website in exchange for a few rare songs you did with Swoop G in 1995"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 10:58:04 AM »

i think he moved to LA to play out the rest of his 1990s death row groupie dreams....thinking he'll run into ice cube or snoop dogg on a regular bases when shopping for curtains at the Crenshaw wal mart with del dog

"hey snoop i'm internet mogul Tan tan, i'm sure you already know who I am, let me design your website in exchange for a few rare songs you did with Swoop G in 1995"

lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »

"Don't make me make the call to Scott.."