Author Topic: Corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank  (Read 983 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 11:44:25 AM »
LMAO plus LA got even gayer since Tantan moved there

i hear sodomy reports in LA have doubled since the move

Yeah but in the same ass hole at once

i think he moved to LA to play out the rest of his 1990s death row groupie dreams....thinking he'll run into ice cube or snoop dogg on a regular bases when shopping for curtains at the Crenshaw wal mart with del dog

"hey snoop i'm internet mogul Tan tan, i'm sure you already know who I am, let me design your website in exchange for a few rare songs you did with Swoop G in 1995"

"Don't make me make the call to Scott.."

i could see the lil devil threatening snoop

*DTG goes up to Snoop at the Compton swap meet*

Snoop: hey little fella wsap?

DTG: can you send me next episode OG CDQ in 320 KBPS or wav format?

Snoop: the fuck you talking about my nigga, i dont speak geek

DTG: THE NEXT EPISODE, DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!

Snoop:  you mean that song from the chronic 2001 album?

DTG: hey Snoop i know this guy i met online who says he knows some real crips from LBC and if you don't send me a CDQ version of Next Episode in the next 24 hours i'll have you popped by O.G. Moon Man and the 137th street crips.  You got 24 hours, hear me?  I'm tired of people disrespecting my folks!  I had baldie hack from Maine wacked so don't think I'm playin!  I also put OG Looney in check on the dub, i got the screen shots to prove it!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:46:55 AM by George Jetson »

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 11:58:41 AM »
LMAO plus LA got even gayer since Tantan moved there

i hear sodomy reports in LA have doubled since the move

Yeah but in the same ass hole at once

i think he moved to LA to play out the rest of his 1990s death row groupie dreams....thinking he'll run into ice cube or snoop dogg on a regular bases when shopping for curtains at the Crenshaw wal mart with del dog

"hey snoop i'm internet mogul Tan tan, i'm sure you already know who I am, let me design your website in exchange for a few rare songs you did with Swoop G in 1995"

"Don't make me make the call to Scott.."

i could see the lil devil threatening snoop

*DTG goes up to Snoop at the Compton swap meet*

Snoop: hey little fella wsap?

DTG: can you send me next episode OG CDQ in 320 KBPS or wav format?

Snoop: the fuck you talking about my nigga, i dont speak geek

DTG: THE NEXT EPISODE, DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!

Snoop:  you mean that song from the chronic 2001 album?

DTG: hey Snoop i know this guy i met online who says he knows some real crips from LBC and if you don't send me a CDQ version of Next Episode in the next 24 hours i'll have you popped by O.G. Moon Man and the 137th street crips.  You got 24 hours, hear me?  I'm tired of people disrespecting my folks!  I had baldie hack from Maine wacked so don't think I'm playin!  I also put OG Looney in check on the dub, i got the screen shots to prove it!

U had me rollin by this line.

If Cham was here he could probably picture it

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 04:13:17 PM »
lol, LA is presumably the best city in the US with the only equal being NYC, but they're two different species of cities.

frisco, miami, and chicago doesnt even step.

if you think LA is a shit hole, i assume u havent been there or didnt take time to spend your time there.

we have one of the best food selections in the country, the other being NYC, u cant get the same food in maine, or anywhere else.

i can eat french fusion one day, and then gourmet seafood the next, than korean, than some real mexican, and its high quality and they know how to make it.

i can just imagine how horrible mexican tastes in maine or miami, etc etc. theres a high standard of everything in these cities and you can get the best foods from the cheapest to the most expensive venues.

and not to mention the weather is arguably the best in the world year round.

i've been to houston, vegas, vancouver, NYC, DC, orlando, dallas, frisco, cancun, tj, india (pondicherri, chennai), korea (seoul and some countryass city), china (shanghai, hongkong), italy (milan, florence)

and LA is still one of the best cities

if you havent even experienced other cities all around how can you pass judgement? because i know some of ya'll never been outta your culdasac

if you think LA is that horrible you no nothing of what you talk about.

as for the gangbangers, dont act like a billigerent fool or a wankster than you'll be fine.  i go to NYC alot, and alotta NYC guys would get their ass beat down in LA just for the fact that they're more open and speak their mind which can lead to rudeness.

dont be rude and most likely you aint gonna get beat down by a bunch of gangsters. if you talk shit, get too comfortable and touch other dudes like on the shoulder and pat them on the back, you better be ready to fight.

even frisco they have a different mentality too, them bay area dudes are wild, we dont do that type of shit in LA, the paramedic that got killed by those 2 eses, i know for damn sure was talking mad shit.

them eses dont fuck with you, especially at a baseball game, unless you do someshit like i mentioned above.

sorry man i somehow missed this post

the thing about food is i'm a picky eater...i love italian food, BBQ and steaks

but i don't like mexican or chinese food...or any asian food tbh so that wouldn't appeal to me

LA sure would have a lot to offer for entertainment though

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 05:09:43 PM »
LA has amazing BBQ BBW steaks and italian

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 09:39:32 PM »
STOP DISRESPECTING MY FOLK WILL B

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 11:23:44 PM »

Woa wrong account. Damn self exposure.

So Hack was Tanner all along.... :o

Or Scott really did make the call to Del-Dog and Too Cool....and Tanners now posting from Hacks PC.

Damn I guess Tanner can smell that fresh Bakery smell from the store downstairs. You bastard Tanner!!

RIP the real Hack Wilson, 1978 - 2013  :'(

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 11:42:34 AM »
WTF JUST HAPPENED

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »

Or Scott really did make the call to Del-Dog and Too Cool....and Tanners now posting from Hacks PC.

Damn I guess Tanner can smell that fresh Bakery smell from the store downstairs. You bastard Tanner!!

???

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2013, 11:39:51 PM »

???

Give it up Tanner! Don't make me send the telex to Tray Deee's case worker

I exposed nimapig as Petey, and ill....oh no wait I fucked that up didn't I  :D