Author Topic: clearing up some misconceptions americans may have  (Read 406 times)

techniec

clearing up some misconceptions americans may have
« on: November 04, 2001, 08:51:34 AM »
first of all, the so called radical muslims do not have a ignorant blind hatred of america, that makes no sense

america is responsible for alot of the problems in the world today, they were the ones who destroyed iraq and killed thouands of innocents, they are the ones who keep supporting israel, a human right abusing state built on racists principles,

please understand, that historically there has never been anti semitism in our society, or hatred, all the bullshit of the past century has made that happen, if your govt stops fuckin muslims, these terrorists will not exist (and fuck that bullshit about only 5-10 % of muslims suppor them, while alot of muslims, me included, disagree with their tactics, alot of people sympathize with their ideology, because its not a belief, its a fact

stop the destruction of iraq
stop the murders of palestinians
get your fuckin troop out of the holy land
stop interfering in th business of muslims

another thing u amercans keep mentioning is human rights, freedoms etc
um, can u please explain why is it then that almost every repressive non democratic regime in the islamic world is supported by the US.

morocco= reressive corrpt monarchy
algeria= govt that illegally dismissed an elected islamic govt
egypt= authotarian govt
saudi arabia= corrupt, repressive monarchy
jordon, turkey, tunisia

the list goes on, oh yeah , one more thing,
much has been made about the talibans extremist policies
did u know that in the saudi arabia, women also wear burgas
they are not allowed to vote or drive, executions are handed out for murder and adultry, and drug traffiking
amputation for roberies, same as the taliban
but saudi arabia has oil, if afghanistan had the same oil as saudi, the fuck yall would be bombing us , hell no

a double edged sword will cut you one day
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: clearing up some misconceptions americans may
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2001, 01:38:07 PM »
good work homie

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2001, 04:09:39 PM »

first of all, the so called radical muslims do not have a ignorant blind hatred of america, that makes no sense

becuase they're brianwashed and jelouse and have misconceptions themselfs half of them are very misinformed and only here what  they're government broadcasts on radios

america is responsible for alot of the problems in the world today, they were the ones who destroyed iraq and killed thouands of innocents, they are the ones who keep supporting israel, a human right abusing state built on racists principles,

lol this is a crock of bull shit! first of all saddam husein was/is a fool for all the shit he tries to pull if you think what america did in the persian gulf was wrong you need to take your ass to iraq and join it's army so you can be eraticated too, and what's wrong with supporting israel? the jews living in there have gone through shit that is 2304820480234920938 x worse than what happened to the blacks so i find your thoughts on israel very heinous

please understand, that historically there has never been anti semitism in our society, or hatred, all the bullshit of the past century has made that happen, if your govt stops fuckin muslims, these terrorists will not exist (and fuck that bullshit about only 5-10 % of muslims suppor them, while alot of muslims, me included, disagree with their tactics, alot of people sympathize with their ideology, because its not a belief, its a fact

your full of shit here , how the fuck is america anti muslum  when there is alot of muslums here in our own country? you seem to be confused, america could care less what the fuck your religion is in another country. if your doing something that is a crime to humanity america is going to regulate REGARDLESS if your name is muhamed osi lada or Jessy Jackson

tell Saddam Husein to quick fucking around and being a dumb ass

i don't know why you think america is behind this when yasir Arafat was down with clinton and clinton was trying to restore peace between israel and palestein for years....

no, there are idiots there doing shit and we gotta regulate

again if crimes against humanity are going on we're going to regulate

um, can u please explain why is it then that almost every repressive non democratic regime in the islamic world is supported by the US.

egypt= authotarian govt
jordon, turkey, tunisia

beats me i'm not that educated about these countrie's governments but just because we support those countries doesn't mean we don't have troops and secret operations going on there either.....again theres ALOT of secret shit out there going on that the United States does that you people don't know about

they are not allowed to vote or drive, executions are handed out for murder and adultry, and drug traffiking
but saudi arabia has oil, if afghanistan had the same oil as saudi, the fuck yall would be bombing us , hell no

you have a point but if they're government wouldn't cooperate with us either and hand over Bin Laden .....the untied states would hav 51 states and texas wouldn't be the oil capitol of the us no more...yes something needs to be done about womens rights all over the world , but with alllllllllllll the shit going on in the world not every thing can simply be handle at a wink of an eye ....when that time comes it'll come.....just like the war on terrorism which has been a world problem for a while now, but only now it's a major priority to contain it....

hypocrit....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2001, 03:29:13 AM »

becuase they're brianwashed and jelouse and have misconceptions themselfs half of them are very misinformed and only here what  they're government broadcasts on radios

lol this is a crock of bull shit! first of all saddam husein was/is a fool for all the shit he tries to pull if you think what america did in the persian gulf was wrong you need to take your ass to iraq and join it's army so you can be eraticated too, and what's wrong with supporting israel? the jews living in there have gone through shit that is 2304820480234920938 x worse than what happened to the blacks so i find your thoughts on israel very heinous

your full of shit here , how the fuck is america anti muslum  when there is alot of muslums here in our own country? you seem to be confused, america could care less what the fuck your religion is in another country. if your doing something that is a crime to humanity america is going to regulate REGARDLESS if your name is muhamed osi lada or Jessy Jackson

tell Saddam Husein to quick fucking around and being a dumb ass

i don't know why you think america is behind this when yasir Arafat was down with clinton and clinton was trying to restore peace between israel and palestein for years....

no, there are idiots there doing shit and we gotta regulate
again if crimes against humanity are going on we're going to regulate

beats me i'm not that educated about these countrie's governments but just because we support those countries doesn't mean we don't have troops and secret operations going on there either.....again theres ALOT of secret shit out there going on that the United States does that you people don't know about

you have a point but if they're government wouldn't cooperate with us either and hand over Bin Laden .....the untied states would hav 51 states and texas wouldn't be the oil capitol of the us no more...yes something needs to be done about womens rights all over the world , but with alllllllllllll the shit going on in the world not every thing can simply be handle at a wink of an eye ....when that time comes it'll come.....just like the war on terrorism which has been a world problem for a while now, but only now it's a major priority to contain it....

hypocrit....

exactly ....you realy said it all.... jake.....

..yo tecniech...if you"d know it all you would find stupid this whole shit bout Israel bein" in any kind havin" somethin to do wit rasicm or even some hatin (hell we like no otherz know what iz rasial hatin... remeber...tha sec world war?)....if it waznt fo this whole terroristic mess around our country...wit people bein" affraid of gettin in public places or on public transportation.....we wouldnt even look at tha palestinian aouthority....im not even talkin bout touchin it in some way.....if it waznt fo this shit...israel wouldnt have any interest in fightin wit tha palestinian authority.....oh.....and bout yo whole human right talk.... bullshit....look who"s talkin ...someone who subliminally (not subliminally enough ...lol) supports terrosim....and supports brain washin dictators......letz talk bout blood-venge in tha islam....and how it didnt realy dissapear wit tha worlds modernification...as much as women rights.....and there iz much mo...(girls that don wanna marry tha men their fathers choose...or run away wit another one....how many of these haz been killed ....by their brothers and fathers....or girls dat have sex befo marraige...waz all killed.... )
arafhat waz given 97% of tha demand on camp david....he didnt sign tha agreement....you see?....even if tha majority of tha aoutonomy would like to have peace.....the terroristic orgz iz rullin"...and infuluancin arafat......and when he falles under tha american \...israeli presure.....and desides to stop terroristic activities.....they disobay hiz command.....so even if he losses control over tha aoutonomy....or jus" palyin a two face game...tha resultz iz identical.....and show themselves as pure terrorism....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

techniec

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2001, 10:27:19 AM »
i geezy, since u brought up the camp david thing, ill mention that, you talk abut how yall offered us 97%...or something

did u know what ehud barak proposed

a west bank and gaza, run bythe PLO, BUT...

the settlements would stay
israel would control the borders and foriegn affairs

basically, that was no state, it was a puppet regime yall wanted, that is not accetable

and jake, shut the fuck up and stay out of these conversations,  u dont know what the fuck youre talin about, that same old shit your govt says

we stand up for democracy and freedom, we believe in the rights of others, it is so frustating lisening to u , u keep repeating the same old garbage, man, read a book, stop watching cnn

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2001, 02:27:33 PM »
::) whatever, i have an opinion and i'm going to express it...regardless, so kiss my mexican ass

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2001, 11:46:16 PM »
tec....tha only reason arafaht didnt go for it on camp david iz cauze he"z afraid of tha palestinian terroristic orgz presure....
tha 97% waz tha actuall demand.....ya know...it only shown how fake ...and how egoistic arafats ass is....if he would agree tha orgz wouldntbe able to do their shitz...and he (arafat) wouldnt dump hiz so convinient two faced policy.....
what you said bout control over boarders doesnt make no sence cauze on every boarder in tha world there iz control
control shared by tha two devided (by tha board ) states...
if you mean that we wouldnt alow free comin" in for palestinianz into tha country.....well itz up to  our imigration.....and alien worker lawz....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: clearing up some misconceptions americans may have
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
Damn near 3 years later and aint nuthin changed  :D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2004, 01:49:30 PM »
my bad this shit got upped in g spot.

Moderizzles, do yo job and send this over to the TOT
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2004, 09:44:25 PM »
i remember typing that up and being pissed, now i'd see it and go "oh well i wonder if a trak is going to post some more fine ass bitches"

tommyilromano

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2004, 08:00:13 AM »
Go to hell.  :laugh:

egypt= authotarian govt
jordon, turkey, tunisia

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2004, 08:07:33 PM »
Look here Stephano. This is a thread saluting 3 years of Tech. Kiss the ring or bounce out the thread.

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2004, 09:52:38 PM »
why would you want him to kiss the ring around your shirt collar....that's kinda nasty tech. personally i'd be embarrassed to let anyone know about that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2004, 10:36:29 PM »
Im talkin about the rocks that I rock.

Yes, Tech in reality has a fondness for nice jewellery.

*raises wrist slowly*

*bling blinds Jake in left eye*

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2004, 10:38:01 PM »
you do realize that that shit is made by the jewish government you hate so much right ;)