Poll

PLANT wants to know

yes
9 (60%)
no
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: PLANT EXPOSED: Does Welching On A Bet Make You A Faggot?  (Read 4036 times)

Sccit

PLANT EXPOSED: Does Welching On A Bet Make You A Faggot?
« on: February 21, 2013, 11:59:50 AM »
are u a man of his word or u into that shady business? who here has honor and who thinks it's okay to bitch out on a wager??

discuss
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 02:09:58 PM by NIKCC »

MUHFUKKA

Re: Does Welching On A Bet Make You A Faggot?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:05:15 PM »
if its a real bet with a handshake and all then yes

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 12:07:12 PM »
oh i didnt see that this was directed towards PLANT. i dont know a bet in the online world is definitely a lil shaky, what was the bet?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:13:34 PM »
oh i didnt see that this was directed towards PLANT. i dont know a bet in the online world is definitely a lil shaky, what was the bet?

lol...a while ago, we made a bet about basketball on here. dont feel like lookin back, but i think it was about whether the lakers made the playoffs or some shit. if he won, i hook him up with an 8th of cali kush. if i won, he hooks me up with an 8th of some bc bud...i ended up winning.

i actually bet another poster known as bayareajat for 100 bux around the same time. he paid up (though we made another bet after and he ended up disappearing from the board before he could pay).

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:21:09 PM »
yeah that sounds like a pretty straightforward bet. and an 8 aint shit. i bet you would even pay haha

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 12:24:01 PM »
yeah that sounds like a pretty straightforward bet. and an 8 aint shit. i bet you would even pay haha

yea, im a jew of his word....best believe if plant won, he'da been puffin that good shiet with the quickness

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 12:34:43 PM »
I'm going to have to say no because not being a respectable gambler has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 01:55:20 PM »
are u a man of his word or u into that shady business? who here has honor and who thinks it's okay to bitch out on a wager??

discuss

That's Bitch shit.  Man up and take the L like a boss.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
if u gonna bet on somethin' do what u say you're gonna do. if not, don't bet it could get dangerous.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 04:54:49 PM »
I'm going to have to say no because not being a respectable gambler has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

in this instance, i'm not talkin about faggot in the sense of u being an actual faggot. i mean faggot as in a gutless coward.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 05:29:06 PM »
welching on bets is no good

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 06:14:14 PM »
ya I bitched out on the bet, straight up.  and that was like what 7, 8 years ago?  I dont give a shit now, not sure why youre still thinking about it.  I guess when you have no life besides the dubcc this is the kind of shit you think about. 

And Im glad I didnt send an 8th to a fucking homo like you anyways.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:16:34 PM by PLANT »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »
ya I bitched out on the bet, straight up.  and that was like what 7, 8 years ago?  I dont give a shit now, not sure why youre still thinking about it.  I guess when you have no life besides the dubcc this is the kind of shit you think about. 

And Im glad I didnt send an 8th to a fucking homo like you anyways.

lmfao....u even lied for the longest, claiming u sent it out smfh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 06:47:55 PM »
oh i didnt see that this was directed towards PLANT. i dont know a bet in the online world is definitely a lil shaky

this....i mean you just can't trust a stranger on the internet to pay off a bet lol

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
oh i didnt see that this was directed towards PLANT. i dont know a bet in the online world is definitely a lil shaky

this....i mean you just can't trust a stranger on the internet to pay off a bet lol

when you're Elior and dubcc is your whole life this is the kind of stuff that matters....must have been a boring day for the young jew to rehash something like this...he was digging deep for this one