Poll

PLANT wants to know

yes
9 (60%)
no
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: PLANT EXPOSED: Does Welching On A Bet Make You A Faggot?  (Read 4026 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Does Welching On A Bet Make You A Faggot?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »
He's such a herb lmaooo.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 07:03:29 PM »
oh i didnt see that this was directed towards PLANT. i dont know a bet in the online world is definitely a lil shaky

this....i mean you just can't trust a stranger on the internet to pay off a bet lol

when you're Elior and dubcc is your whole life this is the kind of stuff that matters....must have been a boring day for the young jew to rehash something like this...he was digging deep for this one

naah, son...u hopped on my nuts in the sports section and even posted some pm's i sent u to try to expose me as a "bitch" for no reason. and to think, u actually maintained that u sent the weed this whole time, but i knew u were lyin all along, based on the fact that you're a bitch. this is the first time u actually admitted to bitching out, and u seemingly even took pride in it smfh. who the fuck takes honor in bein a lyin bitch who welches on bets? notice how only the resident faggot is backin u on this. i think it's time for a thread title change.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 07:04:19 PM »
so what was the bet over?  sports bet??

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 07:08:44 PM »
so what was the bet over?  sports bet??

over somethin regarding the lakers, dont remember exactly....

as a matter of fact, plant started beefin with me when i "accused" him of welching lmfao. he maintained that he sent it the whole time, up until today. he was one of the main nutlickers durin the whole "nutriders revenge" saga, and it was all over him bein a lil bietch.

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 07:13:37 PM »
oh i didnt see that this was directed towards PLANT. i dont know a bet in the online world is definitely a lil shaky

this....i mean you just can't trust a stranger on the internet to pay off a bet lol

when you're Elior and dubcc is your whole life this is the kind of stuff that matters....must have been a boring day for the young jew to rehash something like this...he was digging deep for this one

naah, son...u hopped on my nuts in the sports section and even posted some pm's i sent u to try to expose me as a "bitch" for no reason. and to think, u actually maintained that u sent the weed this whole time, but i knew u were lyin all along, based on the fact that you're a bitch. this is the first time u actually admitted to bitching out, and u seemingly even took pride in it smfh. who the fuck takes honor in bein a lyin bitch who welches on bets? notice how only the resident faggot is backin u on this. i think it's time for a thread title change.

like I said, I really dont give a shit what you think.  If you really care about me bitching out on a bet from 7 or 8 years ago, I feel sorry for you bro.  Life is short, time to move on.  Maybe you should call up Roccy and make another mixtape.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: PLANT EXPOSED
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 07:14:01 PM »
so he was supposed to send you an eighth in the mail???

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 07:23:22 PM »

like I said, I really dont give a shit what you think.  If you really care about me bitching out on a bet from 7 or 8 years ago, I feel sorry for you bro.  Life is short, time to move on.  Maybe you should call up Roccy and make another mixtape.

this isn't about what i think, dawgy...it's about you taking pride in being a dishonorable bitch. if u were a real mufucka, u woulda sent the shit, thats all there is to it. 2 make matters worse, u lied about it and claimed u sent it out for YEARS, then u got mad cuz i pmed u and accused u of welching. that was the root of u riding my nuts- u being a gutless welcher. and wtf do u mean "go make a mixtape with roccy"? u pathetic bitch.

btw, u know damn well why i brought this up again...perhaps it had a lil somethin 2 do with u followin me around in the sports section n talkin shit, bitchboy. n i guess everything happens for a reason, cuz me makin this thread got u to finally admit what a broad u really are. good shiet 8)

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 07:27:13 PM »

yup

i wish i still had the posts of him going into a rage, swearing up n down that he sent that shit, and talkin mad shit about me for callin him out on it. i believe he even started that whole saga where a buncha fruitcakes here made different parodies of my name and started posting as me when i called him out lmao

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 07:33:09 PM »

this isn't about what i think, dawgy...it's about you taking pride in being a dishonorable bitch. if u were a real mufucka, u woulda sent the shit, thats all there is to it. 2 make matters worse, u lied about it and claimed u sent it out for YEARS, then u got mad cuz i pmed u and accused u of welching. that was the root of u riding my nuts- u being a gutless welcher. and wtf do u mean "go make a mixtape with roccy"? u pathetic bitch.

btw, u know damn well why i brought this up again...perhaps it had a lil somethin 2 do with u followin me around in the sports section n talkin shit, bitchboy. n i guess everything happens for a reason, cuz me makin this thread got u to finally admit what a broad u really are. good shiet 8)
LOL, get over yourself bro.  Nobody is following you around.   Coming from the guy with 50,000+ posts on dubcc, Id say you are the one following and trolling.   I make some posts in a few sports topics and now Im following you around?  I dont think your head is big enough to fit through that door way dude. 

You are the one PM'ing me calling me "your good buddy" begging me to listen to your shitty mixtapes, and modify your threads on the main page.  If this shit really bothered you this much, 7 years later, you could have sent me another PM asking your good buddy to send you the 8th.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 07:34:46 PM »
lmao, i found it

Man, I fuckin sent that shit like 2-3 weeks ago...NIK, I duno why you keep bringin this shit up.  If you got a question or somethin, than ask me, or PM me...I duno why you feel the need to keep bringing up this topic on dubcc when we already talked about it....You know I sent the shit to you.  I duno what happend man, maybe you got it and youre pulling some kind of stunt. Maybe you didnt.  I duno.  Im not gonna keep sending shit if its not showing up tho. 

-bitch

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 07:35:03 PM »

yup

i wish i still had the posts of him going into a rage, swearing up n down that he sent that shit, and talkin mad shit about me for callin him out on it. i believe he even started that whole saga where a buncha fruitcakes here made different parodies of my name and started posting as me when i called him out lmao
I dont remember starting this, but it was one of the funniest moments in dubcc history

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 09:37:43 PM »

yup

I dont remember starting this, but it was one of the funniest moments in dubcc history

thats besides the point, good buddy...the point is that all that nutrider shit u was on came from me callin u out on bein a lil bitch+a liar in the first place, which u just confirmed was true.

back up on that bitch-made faggot killa shiet 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 09:48:40 PM »
Son takes it waaaaay too serious.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 10:09:37 PM »
Son takes it waaaaay too serious.

who said how serious it is? it's a bet and he bitched out on it.. it is what it is. notice how ur the only faggot here who doesn't think that's on some bitch-made shit.. most likely because u like cock.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »
Not how serious "this" is. How serious your Internet life is. It's life bruh, it's life.