Author Topic: Up on things ft. Snoop  (Read 187 times)

PLANT

Up on things ft. Snoop
« on: March 02, 2003, 12:22:02 PM »
Does anyone like this song?  I heard t yesterday, the songs aight, not bad, but the beat is sick.  Fabolous get annoying on the track but the beat is def. on point.

Smooth

Re:Up on things ft. Snoop
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 01:12:57 PM »
Nah, never heard the track...I looked for it for a while but couldn't find it... does Snoop come correct?... and props on the pic... Boogie williams is the shit!...

Peace
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 01:21:03 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

platinumk777

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2003, 01:32:38 PM »
definitely a nice song... could've been better without Fabulous

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2003, 01:50:58 PM »
Thanks Smooth....BTW, Snoop comes kinda correct.  I was a bit dissapointed to only hear him on the chorus.  He's just going "If youuuuuu aint up on thangs"....Like his part from "Still D.R.E", and then theres another part where Snoops like "Put your muthafuckin hands in the air" and some other similar type lines...Overall the song is average, but IMO the beat is off the fucking hook...Woulda been perfect for Paid tha Cost....

KVB

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2003, 10:51:48 PM »
The song is wack, wouldv'e been better is Snoop had actually dropped a verse, but he's only on the chorus, and Fabolous' rhymes is wack, as usual... check out Snoop's appearance on Freeway's new album instead, that's tight. Snoop drops a dope rhyme on this one...

Freeway f/ Snoop Dogg - "We Got Around"   <----- DOPE

Peace

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 05:29:11 AM »
Imma go check that Freeway track out right now. Thanks KVB. ;)  I was trying to download that track awhile ago and kept gettin some bullshit, hopefully ill have better luck this time.

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 07:46:09 AM »
The Freeway track with Snoop is aiight I guess...I dont really like it when Snoop raps his izzles and dizzles all the time, I prefer Snoop to come harder on a track, but the songs tight I guess.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2003, 11:18:48 AM »
The song is wack, wouldv'e been better is Snoop had actually dropped a verse, but he's only on the chorus, and Fabolous' rhymes is wack, as usual... check out Snoop's appearance on Freeway's new album instead, that's tight. Snoop drops a dope rhyme on this one...

Freeway f/ Snoop Dogg - "We Got Around"   <----- DOPE

Peace

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com