Author Topic: Snoop Dogg And Suge officially back together  (Read 3105 times)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Re: Snoop Dogg And Suge officially back together
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 12:01:55 AM »
Man it´s just a picture that took at a moment where maybe they put there differences away there is no word on this story yet, so what makes you guys feel about that they gonna start a record together? this industry blocked suge and is blocking him, do you really think that snoop wants to be blocked too? nah.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2013, 01:30:29 AM »
I think thats Fred Wreck in the back of the photo too.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2013, 03:11:43 AM »
 Never woulda thought. And to the people saying its just a picture, the story dose say they were hanging out laughing and hugging. lol.

Mietek23

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2013, 03:34:03 AM »
that's dope that they put away their differences and had fun.

Co-sign. They should've done that long time ago - same goes for Dre and Suge. Fuck this bullshit - make peace with eachother and move on :)

Okka

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2013, 06:16:51 AM »
Cool to see them together.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 06:20:54 AM »
how long till they are back dissing each other.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013, 07:21:22 AM »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 11:55:20 AM »
Doesn't Snoop roll with an army of security guards?  I'm surprised Suge just made his way to him that easily.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
it would be lovely to to have the whole death row label reunited at least for a tribute album done the right way for 2Pac & Nate Dogg  :D

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013, 01:28:15 PM »
it would be lovely to to have the whole death row label reunited at least for a tribute album done the right way for 2Pac & Nate Dogg  :D
But the Death Row artist roster doesn't really beef with each other right now.  Just Suge... but he's not exactly part of the musical aspect.  And most of the beef between artists has already been squashed, outside of the people like K9 who diss everyone but wasn't really a significant contributor to Death Row's musical or commercial success.

Maybe next we will see Suge and Puff together... maybe at the next USC-UCLA football game, since Suge likes USC and Puff's son is on the UCLA football team and he watches them when he's in town.  So maybe they'll cross paths.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 01:34:16 PM »
But the Death Row artist roster doesn't really beef with each other right now.  Just Suge... but he's not exactly part of the musical aspect.  And most of the beef between artists has already been squashed, outside of the people like K9 who diss everyone but wasn't really a significant contributor to Death Row's musical or commercial success.

Maybe next we will see Suge and Puff together... maybe at the next USC-UCLA football game, since Suge likes USC and Puff's son is on the UCLA football team and he watches them when he's in town.  So maybe they'll cross paths.

i dont see that because Suge is still bitter over the death of Big Jake

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 04:36:16 PM »
swear to god almost all of these euros an stans fuckin probably busted a nut to this fuckin picture. like OMYGAHHH death row is coming back SMH

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 08:03:38 PM »
they been cool even before the tupac hologram came out theur was a suge interview were he said he spoke to snoop about it etc

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 12:36:23 AM »
looks like snoop photo bombed suge

lol i dont think suges even knows snoop in the pic thats why snoops grinin like a mug

EFFeX

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2013, 06:11:10 AM »
LMAO @ People talking about this means an album is on the way.

On what fuckin' label? What would Suge even bring to the table?

It's 2013 guys, these are just two grown men hanging out in the club.