Author Topic: Snoop Dogg And Suge officially back together  (Read 3104 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Snoop Dogg And Suge officially back together
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2013, 08:43:44 AM »
Wonder if Daz will leave DPG?

Why?  Because Snoop took a picture with Suge?  I think people are making too much out of it.  Snoop announced he was through beefing with Suge back in 2005 when they did "How The West Was Won" so it's not like the DPG vs. Death Row feud is still something on everybody's mind.

123imagee

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2013, 10:35:16 AM »
i wonder what they talked about and how their reaction was seein each other after all the drama

Mietek23

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2013, 10:49:57 AM »
Don't get so exited y'all. Anyone remember how DPG reunited back in 2005 and there was a huge article about in Source or XXL (don't remember) when Snoop was talking about burying the hatchet with Suge etc.? Now go back in time and see how it all ended up :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2013, 10:44:36 AM »
swear to god almost all of these euros an stans fuckin probably busted a nut to this fuckin picture. like OMYGAHHH death row is coming back SMH

LOL
i hear tanner went out to the Ram Rod to celebrate with too cool

Will_B

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2013, 11:50:49 AM »
swear to god almost all of these euros an stans fuckin probably busted a nut to this fuckin picture. like OMYGAHHH death row is coming back SMH

LOL
i hear tanner went out to the Ram Rod to celebrate with too cool

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2013, 11:51:38 AM »
WTF? LOL LMAO

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2013, 06:36:27 PM »
Wonder if Daz will leave DPG?

Why?  Because Snoop took a picture with Suge?  I think people are making too much out of it.  Snoop announced he was through beefing with Suge back in 2005 when they did "How The West Was Won" so it's not like the DPG vs. Death Row feud is still something on everybody's mind.
Yeah i wasn't really being serious but iam sure he wouldn't of been overly pleased by it. But he was gonna leave DP too if they let Kurupt back in so yeah just fucking around.

lol at that pic

Jimmy H.

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2013, 11:47:57 PM »
At least, the Kurupt thing would be something to get mad at. Well, that being if Daz wasn't the one to actually squash with him in the first place. But the Suge thing is a photograph and not exactly a telling sign of some phenominal reconciliation. You got Suge in the front, borderline photobombing, and Snoop in the background, with two people standing between them. Suge is neither a rapper nor, to my knowledge, a record label CEO. I've seen him in photos chatting up with Jimmy Iovine too. I don't consider it to mean anything.

123imagee

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 12:41:26 AM »
"Officially Back Together" lol WTF

Okka

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2013, 08:21:00 AM »
"Snoop Dogg And Suge officially back together". Damn, that shit sounds stupid as fuck.

Will_B

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2013, 11:18:25 AM »
"Snoop Dogg And Suge officially back together". Damn, that shit sounds stupid as fuck.

Like they fucked once or something lol

Jimmy H.

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2013, 11:19:12 AM »
Seems like people get more hyped over pictures on these boards than they do over actual music.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2013, 11:19:35 AM »

Like they fucked once or something lol

LOL

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2013, 07:50:36 PM »
I know Dre isn't to happy with this pic.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2013, 09:31:44 PM »
I know Dre isn't to happy with this pic.
I kind of doubt that Dre cares. Suge said like six months ago that he and Snoop had squashed their beef. At some point in that time, they managed to be in the same club and someone took a picture of it. Snoop said in 2005 that he wanted to make peace and Suge had finally clarified that he accepted that in 2012 so I don't see what all the hype is about over it.