Author Topic: Drake is the new Eminem  (Read 1189 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Drake is the new Eminem
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »
Drake is a good lyricist but not as dope as Em during his prime...I do see some similarities though

BIGWORM

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 09:33:36 AM »
free post!

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 11:19:25 AM »
ETHER POST!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UP6Ns-9yQSA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UP6Ns-9yQSA</a>

Pay colse attention at the 4:24 and watch him squirm trying to get out of this lmao! I hope this ends all Drake and Eminem comparison
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Okka

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2013, 11:55:46 AM »
What i find funny is when people don't agree with Radiotube, they're "haters". You dumb son of a bitch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2013, 12:35:42 PM »
What i find funny is when people don't agree with Radiotube, they're "haters". You dumb son of a bitch.

and Wendy's fast food chains must also be "haters" for firing him for undercooking burgers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
Free Max B.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 02:54:25 PM »
radiotube resents whites: they own hip hop, they owned him when he worked as a wendys janitor, and then they spat in his face when they fired him - hence the hostility towards a great white rapper and all white posters on here.

i see you Boobs, i see you.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 03:01:13 PM »
ETHER POST!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UP6Ns-9yQSA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UP6Ns-9yQSA</a>

Pay colse attention at the 4:24 and watch him squirm trying to get out of this lmao! I hope this ends all Drake and Eminem comparison

Damn thats embarrassing to watch

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 04:08:28 PM »
i can probably name 100 rappers off the top of my head who are better lyricists than Drake

but to spare Radioboobs i won't

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 04:17:38 PM »
radiotube resents whites: they own hip hop, they owned him when he worked as a wendys janitor, and then they spat in his face when they fired him - hence the hostility towards a great white rapper and all white posters on here.

i see you Boobs, i see you.

i cosign this

Dude is clearly salty over white people running hip hop

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 07:55:17 AM »
I just don't understand why the forum is so anal about Sauce members, but allows threads like this.

Okka

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »
I just don't understand why the forum is so anal about Sauce members, but allows threads like this.

Who's here so "anal" about Da Sauce members? I think i'm the only admin that's online daily.

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 11:20:56 AM »

What u talkin bout? I heard Tanner don't post no more

bouli77

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 11:47:47 AM »
isn't Drake considered Black in America ? I mean he's a mulatto and in general mulattos and quadroons tend to consider themselves Black and the authorities do so too even though it's starting to change (more and more people tend to tick the box "mixed" in the races form in america). I'm pretty sure most peeps consider him Black.

anyway Eminem and Drake come from a different background as far as Hip-Hop goes, Eminem will always be more respected for his lyrical prowess even though Drake is a decent lyricist too. Eminem was known for spitting like crazy and tearing every single one of his collab verses.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 12:32:07 PM »
isn't Drake considered Black in America ? I mean he's a mulatto and in general mulattos and quadroons tend to consider themselves Black and the authorities do so too even though it's starting to change (more and more people tend to tick the box "mixed" in the races form in america). I'm pretty sure most peeps consider him Black.

anyway Eminem and Drake come from a different background as far as Hip-Hop goes, Eminem will always be more respected for his lyrical prowess even though Drake is a decent lyricist too. Eminem was known for spitting like crazy and tearing every single one of his collab verses.

this is true but remember who the dumbass thread starter is before applying logic to this thread :D