Author Topic: why do some of yall hate on ppl that beefed wit dre/snoop???  (Read 250 times)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
why do some of yall hate on ppl that beefed wit dre/snoop???
« on: February 25, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »
im just WONDERING   ;D ;D :D :D
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

johnnie360

Re: why do some of yall hate on ppl that beefed wit dre/snoop???
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:44:53 AM »
First Beef I can remember was Eazy-E/Dr. Dre Which I loved both of them.

Who else was there? Swoop G? Realest? Lil C Style? Topp Dogg?

Thing about iit is, most rappers that "Beefed" with them pretty much sucked.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 10:36:43 AM »
im just WONDERING   ;D ;D :D :D

Because Dre and Snoop are legends and I love those guys.  Not to mention, Snoop has a good heart.  He's a good homie, so you usually know that anybody that beefs with Snoop is in the wrong.  I can give you some examples.

Eazy E-  The shit Dre was creating on the Chronic album was so fucking dope, even if Dre was wrong he was right!  You can't argue with classic music.  Eazy's response was dope, but it couldn't touch Dre's quality.  Therefore Dre wins.

Suge -  Snoop wasn't really into gangsta rap anymore after he was acquitted of murder.  He said things indicating he wasn't feeling it anymore after that trial.  He also wasn't really down with Pac's Bad Boy beef.  A year or so after Suge went to prison Snoop was wanting off Death Row.  As a fan of the music, sure I agree with Suge, I'd rather have Snoop stay gangsta, stay down with the Row, beef with Bad Boy and treat the record label like it was a gang he had to stay loyal to.   But at the end of the day, Snoop was trying to be a good father to his kids and he just couldn't be the Snoop Doggy Dogg he was in 1993.  So Suge needed to back off.

Tray Dee-  Who would Tray Dee have been without Snoop?  No doubt, Tray Dee did a lot for Snoop's career, and that first Eastsidaz album was classic.  But again, who would Tray Dee have been without Snoop?    Snoop was a star before he ever started working with Tray Dee.  

Daz-  Snoop never really came out and dissed Daz.  Daz beef with Snoop was totally unnecessary at the time.  Not to mention they were cousins and Snoop helped the Dogg Pound go double platinum.  Snoop helped them out musically and commercially.  Because although we love Daz and Kurupt, to most the world they are not STARS.  So they needed Snoop's star power to go platinum.  

List goes on and on.  Dre and Snoop have helped so many people during their careers.  And they are good hearted homies at the end of the day.  So how can you hate on them?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:38:19 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »
snoop and dre good hearted people ?  lmfao , you´re so unreal . and some people take this guy seriously.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 02:24:04 PM »
snoop and dre good hearted people ?  lmfao , you´re so unreal . and some people take this guy seriously.

Well, that's the real answer to why some hate on people that beefed with Dre n Snoop (or just critisize them now). They're their super-human teenage heroes (and really still are). Sad and pathetic.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Okka

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 03:31:01 PM »
It's funny how Infinite speaks about people who he doesn't know. Oh yeah, they visit him in his dreams. I forgot about that.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 03:32:40 PM »
Loneliness and immaturity.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2013, 10:07:43 PM »
It's funny how Infinite speaks about people who he doesn't know. Oh yeah, they visit him in his dreams. I forgot about that.

"suge seems like a nice guy from this dream i had about him" LMAO

classic thread