Author Topic: Good rappers that you dislike  (Read 2015 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Good rappers that you dislike
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
2chainz
50 cent
Lil wayne
Drake
jay-Z
PAPOOSE

none of these are GOOD rappers outside of 50 and jigga....and maybe papoose but papoose is a piece of shit human being

Will_B

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2013, 01:12:53 PM »
if u want a rapper who cant flow well over beats see no further than IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE lol

I picked up one of his albums based on hype I saw on here, shit was so un-classic

what one??

rev vol 1 is a GREAT cd

rev vol 2 had some amazing bangers on it too

3rd world...had maybe 3 or 4 songs i really loved

other than that...dude is just an over glorified conspiracy theorist who SOMEHOW beat c rayz walz in a freestyle battle only to get SERVED by eyedea

Vol 2

The spitting was hard but from memory, they style was too angry/emo without enough lighter/insightful content or humour. And pretty low on and musical depth (but that's just down to taste)

this nigga dont speak hip-hop

Lol u'd prefer I call it straight wack coz I didn't like it

Okka

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2013, 01:44:39 PM »
Way too many to name, but some of the more notable would be (keep in mind that I'm not saying these guys are wack, I'm just saying that they're not for me):

*2Pac - I admit that he was a good rapper but I could never really understand what made him so great. Plus his infamous European fanbase and how his mom and "friends" tried milking every last penny they could off his name aren't doing him any favors for me
*Ice Cube - Never understood what's so great about him
*Mack 10 - Don't understand what's so great about him either
*Soopafly - Or him
*Crooked I - Him too
*MC Eiht - His slow-ass flow is too slow for my liking
*Kokane - Ugh, his voice
*Dresta - He's a sex-offender
*50 Cent - After getting shot 9 times, surviving said shooting and dominating the Billboard charts he has one of the coolest life stories anyone could have, and yet...
*Rick Ross - Too fat

lol i'd hate to see what rappers are in your top 10

He is a fan of Tyga and shit like that. Probably doesn't even understand English so good that he would know what Ice Cube and Crooked I are talkin' about.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2013, 02:48:14 PM »
Way too many to name, but some of the more notable would be (keep in mind that I'm not saying these guys are wack, I'm just saying that they're not for me):

*2Pac - I admit that he was a good rapper but I could never really understand what made him so great. Plus his infamous European fanbase and how his mom and "friends" tried milking every last penny they could off his name aren't doing him any favors for me
*Soopafly - Or him
*Crooked I - Him too
*Kokane - Ugh, his voice
*50 Cent - After getting shot 9 times, surviving said shooting and dominating the Billboard charts he has one of the coolest life stories anyone could have, and yet...
*Rick Ross - Too fat

He is a fan of Tyga and shit like that. Probably doesn't even understand English so good that he would know what Ice Cube and Crooked I are talkin' about.

true...Crooked uses big words sometimes and that might confuse the lil fella

MistaNova

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2013, 07:55:09 PM »
you know Big Sean is a sex offender too right, and isn't he second to Tyga for you?

For real? I know he got busted for sexual assault charges in the past but I didn't know he ended up becoming a registered sex offender.
And kinda, but Tyga's not really as high on my list as you're probably thinking he is.

I was born and raised in the US and lived there for over 75% of my life so far, I can sure as hell understand what Ice Cube, Crooked I and everybody else I listed are talking about in their songs. But that doesn't mean I have to like them or their songs and I just don't.

HE LISTENS TO TYGA???

dude's opinion on music is now invalid

I've been criticized for my taste in music numerous times but in the end I couldn't care less. It's my taste and I'm allowed to have it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2013, 11:34:54 AM »
J. Cole

123imagee

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2013, 02:43:49 AM »
Busta Rhymes
Jay-Z
E-40

Raphael

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »
J Cole - boring as fuck, brings nothing new to the table
Kendrick Lamar - meh

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2013, 11:29:44 PM »
Tech Nine

Damn.

I gotta go with E-40, i think people consider him a dope and a unique rapper, but i never really got into him and his odd flow and style are just annoying in my opinion.
I can't get into his old stuff but try listening to my ghetto report card & the last 7 albums 40 made.  The 4 revenue retreivin shifts & the 3 block brochures.  Plus its good music.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2013, 11:37:14 PM »

*Soopafly - Or him
*Crooked I - Him too
*Kokane - Ugh, his voice
*Rick Ross - Too fat

[chuckles] Good one.  Looks like I can't listen to that 1 song of dresta anymore.  The why we thugs sample, but then again I still like the popular old song by gary glitter which still plays at sports games.  Best when played at chiefs game. 

I can't get into kokane.  He probably is a good rapper but just not into him[no homo]
Wu tang clan as a group-can't get into them
Trae the truth-only songs I like of him are the swang songs both original versions & the chopped & screwed ones.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2013, 11:48:20 PM »

*Soopafly - Or him
*Crooked I - Him too
*Kokane - Ugh, his voice
*Rick Ross - Too fat

you know Big Sean is a sex offender too right, and isn't he second to Tyga for you?

HE LISTENS TO TYGA???

dude's opinion on music is now invalid
LOL 

I heard all enuff 2 hear from tyga on his version of a milli.  Sounded terrible.
2chainz
50 cent
Lil wayne
Drake
jay-Z
PAPOOSE

none of these are GOOD rappers outside of 50 and jigga....and maybe papoose but papoose is a piece of shit human being
What did he do?  I don't follow up on music like I used to in the past.  I know that south park mexican fucked up big time some years ago with his young daughter's friends  :nawty:

123imagee

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2013, 12:10:46 AM »
I know that south park mexican fucked up big time some years ago with his young daughter's friends
"Streets On Beats" Is  8) AFAIK It Isn´t Clear If he Really Touch That Girl Or Not, We Wil Never Know.

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2013, 11:57:42 AM »
T.i.   

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2013, 05:24:35 PM »
Mase's music outside of Children of the Corn

dude had some nice rhymes before Puffy fucked his career up

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2013, 12:17:37 PM »
Tech Nine

Good call. Tight MC I guess but his shit is :-X

thats cuz yall aint heard the old school gangsta tech, yall just know him from his rock shit. it's like basing your opinion of snoop on "malice and wonderland".

good rappers i dislike...pretty much all the fag rappers who have skill but make a majority of their music to match whats out on the radio.