Author Topic: The Official MLB Thread  (Read 7509 times)

PLANT

Re: MLB Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 02:21:12 PM »
If Dickey can win 20 with the Mets, he has a better chance of doing with Torontos lineup.  No question.

Brandon Morrow and Josh Johnson are the two pitchers on the Jays I think will have huge years.

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 02:40:00 PM »
If Dickey can win 20 with the Mets, he has a better chance of doing with Torontos lineup.  No question.

Brandon Morrow and Josh Johnson are the two pitchers on the Jays I think will have huge years.

Yeah, I'm just curious to see how long he can hold up, dude is almost 40 isn't he? And you're welcome for Brandon Morrow btw  >:( Jack Z has done a nice job since coming here  but that move (League for Morrow) was awful.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 02:55:37 PM »

I'm expecting a far down year for Dickey. The Yankees rocked him last year. Far better offenses throughout the division than he saw last year.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2013, 02:59:21 PM »
great win for the NY Mess today...they just got dealt a bad blow by Johan being hurt all year sucks ass for them.  Johan is one of the best pitchers ever so it sucks to see him hurt.

Johan is probably the 5th best pitcher in my lifetime behind Randy Johnson, Roger Dodger, Pedro and Maddux.  just ahead of CC and Halladay.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2013, 03:00:59 PM »
Stras already shits on everyone else.

MistaNova

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 05:28:57 PM »
I see CC's tradition of Losing On Opening Day continued today. Nice to see Cervelli off to a good start, I hope he can be a good stopgap while Sanchez marches towards the show.

And oh yeah, Bryce is a beast.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 08:19:02 PM »
dodgers handlin business 8)

MistaNova

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 08:55:13 PM »
What an awesome day for Kershaw. At this rate he'll definitely be getting that $200 milli one day.

Remedy360

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 11:36:07 PM »
What an awesome day for Kershaw. At this rate he'll definitely be getting that $200 milli one day.

No doubt, with the deal that Verlander just signed as well as what Kershaw will get King Felix's deal may be looked at as a bargain in a few years lol

Speaking of the King, good way to start the season  8)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:43:29 PM by Remedy360 »

MistaNova

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 10:21:12 AM »
Lol at the Rays trying to rip-off the King's Court.

Although I will say this, David Price > Felix Hernandez.

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 11:29:08 AM »
Lol at the Rays trying to rip-off the King's Court.

Although I will say this, David Price > Felix Hernandez.

Debatable. But yes, major ripoff. What the hell do they call that? lol

MistaNova

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 12:19:17 PM »
I think it's called the K-9 District. Appearently it's from how Price's dog runs around the stadium a lot or something.
I suppose the Rays deserve some credit for trying to come up with a marketing gimmick to draw more fans. Although their way of executing it matches the shittyness of the ballpark.

I don't expect it to last long though since it's obvious that Price will be going to Texas sometime in the future. And when he does you'll see first-hand how awesome David Price is and how fucking annoying it is that he's being awesome against your favorite team.

Remedy360

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 12:24:40 PM »
I think it's called the K-9 District. Appearently it's from how Price's dog runs around the stadium a lot or something.
I suppose the Rays deserve some credit for trying to come up with a marketing gimmick to draw more fans. Although their way of executing it matches the shittyness of the ballpark.

I don't expect it to last long though since it's obvious that Price will be going to Texas sometime in the future. And when he does you'll see first-hand how awesome David Price is and how fucking annoying it is that he's being awesome against your favorite team.

He is a beast. Price and Darvish on the same team  :-X

MistaNova

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 03:21:53 PM »

Oh those Rays and their antics.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 09:34:14 PM »

Oh those Rays and their antics.

This made me really mad. So wrong, so, so wrong.