Author Topic: The Official MLB Thread  (Read 7480 times)

Remedy360

Re: MLB Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2013, 11:51:36 PM »
but who knows what he coulda been in his prime.

Dude could've broken Pete Rose's all time hit record.

slim but possible chance...he'd probably fall a bit short of 4K

If he played in the MLB his whole career he coulda, dude had 260+ hits one season and had 200+ every year until 2011.

MistaNova

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2013, 09:08:21 PM »
Just when everyone was writing off Ichiro he comes through big 8).

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2013, 09:28:28 PM »
Just when everyone was writing off Ichiro he comes through big 8).

MY MAN!

too bad Mo had to give up that home run to that homo Longoria but at least he got another save to add to his career total

i swear, NOBODY will pass Mo in saves.  Kimbrel has wish all he wants but the only guy with a legit chance is Crapelbon if he plays another 12 years

MistaNova

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2013, 09:40:25 PM »
too bad Mo had to give up that home run to that homo Longoria but at least he got another save to add to his career total

i swear, NOBODY will pass Mo in saves.  Kimbrel has wish all he wants but the only guy with a legit chance is Crapelbon if he plays another 12 years

Longo's a beast. He carried his entire team to the playoffs in 2011 and somehow convinced that cheap-ass ownership group to give him a $100 million contract.

And while I don't expect him to pass Mo, I'd like to see this kid the Yankees have right now named Mark Montgomery give it a try and be the next 600 save pitcher.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2013, 04:43:51 PM »
now they can't afford david price in 2 years

MistaNova

« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2013, 12:24:26 PM »

MistaNova

« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2013, 07:47:00 PM »
Fuck, Cervelli went down and needs surgery :(.
But the good news is that Nova's down as well, the Yankees have won 2 games straight and now we're going to face the Astros ;D.

Remedy360

« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2013, 12:23:56 PM »

MistaNova

« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2013, 07:27:58 PM »
Fuck yu

Hehe, look on the bright side, everyone else in the Rangers rotation kinda sucks.

BTW I now know how you probably felt when the Mariners lost to the Astros. The Yankees got destroyed by them today (9-1), and our best pitcher, so far, Andy Pettitte was on the mound. And if I didn't know any better, I'd say Lucas Harrell is a pretty decent pitcher. Could be a decent #5 or good long-man on a good staff.

MistaNova

« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2013, 05:46:16 PM »
Bryce Harper has been replaced by Bernadina. If he goes on the DL, the Nats are fucked.

Remedy360

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2013, 06:07:30 PM »
Fuck yu

Hehe, look on the bright side, everyone else in the Rangers rotation kinda sucks.

BTW I now know how you probably felt when the Mariners lost to the Astros. The Yankees got destroyed by them today (9-1), and our best pitcher, so far, Andy Pettitte was on the mound. And if I didn't know any better, I'd say Lucas Harrell is a pretty decent pitcher. Could be a decent #5 or good long-man on a good staff.

Yeah, those two series were honestly as frustrated as I've been with the team in a while. The fucking Astros  :-\

MistaNova

« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2013, 07:26:15 PM »
Yeah, those two series were honestly as frustrated as I've been with the team in a while. The fucking Astros  :-\

And to think the mood a few months ago was...

Remedy360

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2013, 08:00:45 PM »

And to think the mood a few months ago was...

Lol we've been playing better ball lately. That was tough though.

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2013, 06:52:27 PM »
if yall want this sticky, this thread's gunna have to generate more discussion

Remedy360

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2013, 01:05:58 AM »
What do you guys make of the Bucholz spitball accusation? I wouldn't know a spitter if I saw one, but his pitches did have some crazy movement for how fast they were going.