Author Topic: Suga Foot vs mini  (Read 174 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Suga Foot vs mini
« on: March 02, 2003, 06:40:26 PM »
suga, u wanted it, lez go

10-15 bars

5 votes win - 3.0 ko

Deadline

Thurs. March 6

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Suga Foot vs mini
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 03:44:06 PM »
hey, u might not even know bout this battle but i dont really care, ill just wait for u to see it

~Suga foot? Nigga frontin' me like NaS "makin me look"//
~But then I realize this ghastly name aint just a "falisy"//~Nigga tryin to take me under his evil wing and "malice me"
//~Nigga tellin me to ask people if he good is straight blasphemy//~Fool, I drop bombs on this rap game like no other catastrophe//
~Me bein a "lil geezy", u think this win will come easy//~But like 50 I pack the abilities of talkin breezy//~My capabilities have a tendency to "exceed me"//
~Im just a "wee irish lad" comin out SAtown with aspirations of greatness//My debut flow comin at you like mexicans cross the rio, its inevitable, you cant "take this"//~The flow surgin up to the top, like straight helium, you might wanna "stake it"//

could care less bout beef, dont know nuthin bout ya

thursday to reply preferrably but i aint gonna dq u,  i left reply on other board

im out
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous