Author Topic: old strippers  (Read 483 times)

KrazySumwhat

old strippers
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:24:53 AM »
 dont u hate it when u go to the strip club an half the strippers is like old?? iam talking like the same age as you or older even or like late 20's????
 Give me 18 year old bitches mother fucker!
 Was a good combination tonight though, blonde Euros, Asian, red head, etc

Hack Wilson - real

Re: old strippers
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 09:31:25 AM »
i figured youd like 13 year old strippers

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 09:33:32 AM »
 well yeah but you know gotta be realistic n shit. But when we walked out the strip club there was lil 18 year olds everywhere thats what i want to c.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 03:27:48 PM »
I know what you mean Krazy. We only have 3 or 4 clubs downtown, one of the older clubs, to my surprise had alot of old hags, while the other 2 had your typical 'doing this to pay my way through uni' slappers.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 08:57:11 PM »
 ha ha yeah. There were some nice ones but some just looked too old or too big for sure or had mad bodies but weren't overly pretty. Were much nicer girls on the street. And i was in one of the classer ones too, was $30 just to get in. 

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 10:24:17 PM »
 God dam :-X

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 06:44:08 AM »
I like mad booties but i'm not paying anything to see them. Fuck a strip club.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 07:27:12 AM »
I like mad booties but i'm not paying anything to see them. Fuck a strip club.
Yeah i can see how they are considered a waste of money and they're not somewhere that you  go to often but they are(can be) fun. I mean some are better than others as far as the the strippers and the venue itself.
 Some are like a strip club slash pool hall.
 Not a place that you want to go if you are broke. Some let you in free and of course some will be more expensive drinks and lap dances and the like. Usually you get what you pay for.
 Good for special occasions or drunkard fun or for when you aren't out trying to pick up or would be too drunk to perform at a brothel or you just want to see something hotter than you would be able to score and/or younger.
 People often say why didn't you just go to a brothel instead? but they two very different sort of place.
 It sucks a stripper i quite like used to work a good venue but now she works in a real shit hole lol..
 I'll be going to one again next week, but this time its for an occasion, last time was not my idea but i went along even though i didnt overly want to spend the $ knowing next weekend is gonna be big but meh when your drunk as fuck in the early hours of the morning strippers are fun but if your too much of a sucker that actually believes that they fancy you then your gonna be paying strippers rent. lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »
i've seen bitches in their mid 30's strippin'. i don't mind as long as she got a fat ass, a freak, and is at least cute.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »
 Yeah just not TOO old and i mean some women age alot better than others.
 The one that put me off the other night was just BIG. Like, not fat but a big amazon warrior/looked like a man big. fuck dat!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 11:34:24 AM »
 Just got back from a big night out witch ended up being at a strip club that just closed just before.
 Was funny hey, the strippers were not too old not that young, pretty good quality.
 The first girl was black, pretty dam fine but didn't have the booty that i see some of u guys post up. There was a good combination of big boobs n smaller, blonde and brunette, real boobs mostly some fake.
 Anyway, most the strippers weren't as young as i'd like and i went to take a shit and when i came back out the beautiful little PYT was on stage already naked so i missed most her show oh my god. So pretty, so young, small little boobs witch gave her that lolita half developed look. so little and perfect.
 Only reason you knew she was 18 was a lil tattoo and the fact she worked there gorgeous. I thought "that'd be right" i sit there all that time an when iam not around she comes out. Funny thing was my mate was like (when i was in the shitter) "dont worry u aint missing much"? when i seen i was like "wtf u mean!?"
 But there was also an opposite. Fucking madonna granny styles bitch been working there for 40 years or somthin!
 Unfortunately i seen a dudes cock too...
 One girl was so dam fine she was like a real life barbie.
 As you could imagine i was planning on getting some private lap dance from the young looking one but i couldn't resist this dam fine brunette with long straight hair an double D boobs. 20 minute private lap dance and she gave me a mad massage too so that was cool.
 Was kinda awkward though when she was tryna rub my cock with foot and couldn't find it ^^;;;;

« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:36:57 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 11:39:21 AM »
the only way this ogre can get a woman to touch him. so sad.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 11:47:02 AM »
i feel bad for people who frequent strip clubs

i mean if it's your type of hang out then that's cool but usually they are full of old creepy perverts and 22 year old coke addicted mothers who leave their kids in the car over night because they'd rather buy blow than buy a baby sitter

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2013, 11:48:59 AM »
 c'mon rick i just wanna be your mate, mate.
 One of the first pubs we were in was a mad male to female ratio hey, was crazy like coulda been easy pussy i believe but it was a boys night and the night was just getting started.
 But yeah i cant denie the standard and quality of some of the strippers then yeah i would have to pay but same with you no doubt. if i was 10 years younger i could aim higher for sure with all the hot like 18 year olds everywhere but at my age you gotta have shit loads of game or be in great shape or have hell $ to realistically get the super hot and age appropriate ones.
 Thats just how it is.
 When your young you can aim very high when you get older you must lower your standards a bit and if u dont wanna do that then you pay. Unless you been in a relation ship with a hottie and still with her.
 Why would a young hottie wanna be with a older dude that aint rich? and why would a model champion stripper wanna be with an average joe either?
 Think about it mate.
 Like u think Charlie sheen get all them young hotties cos his looks? nar the $ an fame got nuthin to do with it.
 "ask those hoes over there, u wanna fuck Snoop , yeeeeaaaaah, but take teh money and the fame away, the game away i bet she want say the same that day"-Snoop Dogg.
 Trust me, you cant go for the extreme young hotties when yu get older if your the average joe, It will happen to you yungsta.
 Especially seeing as you dont even have a job.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:51:52 AM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2013, 11:49:57 AM »
i feel bad for people who frequent strip clubs

i mean if it's your type of hang out then that's cool but usually they are full of old creepy perverts and 22 year old coke addicted mothers who leave their kids in the car over night because they'd rather buy blow than buy a baby sitter
last week a Vietnamese mate of mine suggested we go and talked me into it, tonight we were celebrating my birth day.