Author Topic: Click here to watch a video of an AC130 killing Al-Queda in Afghanistan  (Read 303 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Re:Click here to watch a video of an AC130 killing Al-Queda in Afghanistan
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2003, 11:30:44 AM »
Its kinda sick you wanna watch a video of people getting killed

I didnt watch the video so i wont say they died like men, though they must have been courageous to stand up to an american army coming at them, even though they are evil men, they had their beliefs and they didnt back down. That kind of resolve can be respected, not the twisted cause they fought for.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2003, 11:41:18 AM »
see what im sayin, this is why i luv WCC, for every person who disagrees with me, another 2 agree....it aint even about ideological differences, its common sense

there is a huge difference between a crackhead killing people at random and a outnumbered, outarmed terrorist dying fighting against the biggest army in history

this is what idiots like Quake fail to realize. Shit cannot be simply dismissed. you cant dismiss terrorists as misguided fools, there is a reason for everything. The day people try to solve the ROOT of the problem, is the day when peace will reign
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2003, 01:10:38 PM »
The crackhead is under the influence of a physical agent.

And the terrorist is under the influence of brainwashing, an emotional agent if you must...

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2003, 01:19:16 PM »
see what im sayin, this is why i luv WCC, for every person who disagrees with me, another 2 agree....it aint even about ideological differences, its common sense

there is a huge difference between a crackhead killing people at random and a outnumbered, outarmed terrorist dying fighting against the biggest army in history

this is what idiots like Quake fail to realize. Shit cannot be simply dismissed. you cant dismiss terrorists as misguided fools, there is a reason for everything. The day people try to solve the ROOT of the problem, is the day when peace will reign

Like Engelrock would say...."is ur self-esteem so low that you have to resort to personal insults like idiot to argue ur point??"

Shit cannot be dismissed? I aint dismissing them...I know they are misguided dumb, and poor fools with nothing better to do w/shitty lives...and then they get a chance to be an outlaw with status and  the pride that comes along with it...kinda like joining the US Army in cuurent times. WHat the fuck do these guys have against the ppl they are terrorizing other than the country they are in probably does, and the country is probably weak and shitty anyway and the only hope they have to win, however little, is to use cheap low terrorist tactics...I have nothing but disdain for them and what they reperset. Faggots.

PS. Tech you can't bring up that bullshit "we are being opressed" shit cuz personally I think that is a bunch of bogus.  FUCK TERRORISTS! KILL EM ALL

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2003, 01:32:39 PM »
bro whats up with u and that annoying gay spiderman fuck u r a faggot and u claim to be from inglewood, u got some kinda obsession with spiderman or someshit? and dat was the most boringest retarded thing ive ever seen

I really shouldn't even reply to this...

My last name is Engelwood...
Im from Oregon.

I really don't know where the hostility comes from, perhpas you have some pent up agression you need to take care of before you come on the internet and "talk" to me.

Let me put this in terms you can understand:

u need 2 raise ^ off d33z nutz.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2003, 03:04:58 PM »
^ lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll