Author Topic: The truth about france  (Read 252 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

The truth about france
« on: March 03, 2003, 11:22:24 AM »
While at the moment the french are doing the right thing opposing war, are they doing it for the right reasons? Alot of people at the moment feel they are the worlds saviors but lets look at their record. Remember when nuclear testing was banned? France said fuck it and continued, resulting in boycotts. Also, many may not know but when france where fighting algeria they had a blatant disregard for human rights using torture etc etc. It is also a very racist country with 67% wary of muslims.
While the french people are extremely friendly and a wonderful people, they, like the states have very suspect foreign policy and i suspect their interest in iraqs oil is why they are blocking it. What I am seeing overall is corrupt politics on both sides arguing over oil and strategic positions, while the people demand what is right. Is there a country that will do whats right for the right reasons???
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Agua

Re:The truth about france
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 11:26:26 AM »
While at the moment the french are doing the right thing opposing war, are they doing it for the right reasons? Alot of people at the moment feel they are the worlds saviors but lets look at their record. Remember when nuclear testing was banned? France said fuck it and continued, resulting in boycotts. Also, many may not know but when france where fighting algeria they had a blatant disregard for human rights using torture etc etc. It is also a very racist country with 67% wary of muslims.
While the french people are extremely friendly and a wonderful people, they, like the states have very suspect foreign policy and i suspect their interest in iraqs oil is why they are blocking it. What I am seeing overall is corrupt politics on both sides arguing over oil and strategic positions, while the people demand what is right. Is there a country that will do whats right for the right reasons???

as if the US wasn't interested in oil.... lol

P.S. Your rant reminds me of that Ari Fleischer vid.... lol

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 12:29:40 PM »
Also you should take a look at frances actions in the ivory coast..

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 01:23:29 PM »
France is also a very racist country with 67% wary of muslims.

Haha other than having slutty women..this is the first good thing I heard about France  ;D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 02:15:54 PM »

Haha other than having slutty women..this is the first good thing I heard about France  ;D

so according to you, racism is good...??.. hm...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 02:16:37 PM »

i agree....

the diffrence though between france and usa is that france dont kill for money

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 02:23:05 PM »

Do me a favor and do some research into Frances actions in the Ivory coast...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2003, 02:52:55 PM »

why dont you break it down for me??

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2003, 02:57:52 PM »

It'll be much more educational if you do it yourself.

Plus, Im a biased source to you. You most likely wont belive or take into consideration all aspects of the story.

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2003, 03:19:28 PM »

so according to you, racism is good...??.. hm...

LOL first off...it was a joke....second it aint racism its BEING WARY OF MUSLIMS iz wat Im applauding...u can neva kno when a muthafucka blows up in da same bus as u...better careful than sorry....  ;D ;D ;D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2003, 04:13:44 PM »

It'll be much more educational if you do it yourself.

Plus, Im a biased source to you. You most likely wont belive or take into consideration all aspects of the story.
i would evaluate your information and maby look it up myself... but i wouldnt trash it down....

Immortal

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2003, 05:36:42 PM »
break it down for us Engel wood...dont be shy
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2003, 06:30:19 PM »

Actually, yes, there is.  Turkey voted against letting the US use it's land in it's war against Iraq.  The US tried everything to buy Turkey out; but the bottom line is that Turkey won't support Muslims killing Muslims.  They are truly standing on moral grounds in this decision because Turkey has nothing to gain from Iraq by all of this.  

They are following the example set forth buy the Prophet Muhammad.  In his day, the government of Mekkah, the Quarash, tried to buy him out, and offer him a high ranking position in the government.  He replied, "You could offer me the sun in one hand, and the moon in the other, and I wouldn't abondon this thing."

min0rity

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2003, 07:29:35 PM »
break it down for us Engel wood...dont be shy

he can't, he only spams

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2003, 09:41:29 PM »

I'll post up a summary of the event's in a bit. I've got a paper to write.