Author Topic: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Dies  (Read 932 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Dies
« on: March 05, 2013, 07:52:14 PM »
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez dies

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has passed away at the age of 58 following a two-year fight against cancer and a severe respiratory infection. His untimely demise raises serious questions about the future of the oil-rich Latin American power.

The president of Venezuela died on Tuesday afternoon, Vice President Nicolas Maduro has announced. "It's a moment of deep pain," he said, accompanied by senior ministers.

http://rt.com/news/venezuela-hugo-chavez-dies-349/

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Dies
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 08:51:35 PM »
this dingus went to motherfucking cuba of all places to get treatment, of course he died.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 02:36:36 AM »
this dingus went to motherfucking cuba of all places to get treatment, of course he died.

YOU BEAT ME TO THIS!

going to cuba for medical treatment is like going to ethiopia for gourmet food

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 03:59:21 AM »

YOU BEAT ME TO THIS!

Get your heads out of your asses.

Cuba is not only known for it's great sigars but also has one of the best healthcare in the world.
On par with the US.

There are people around the world visting cuba 2 get cheap but good medical treatement.. search Health tourism Cuba.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 04:20:19 AM »
Of course someone with the right money gets far superior treatment in the US. What you mean is the availability for an average person.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 05:59:03 AM »
to get the peaks and lows out of the equation.

You have 2 look at the average life expectancy, mortality rate, etc.

And cuba is the only devoloping country I know of, that is on par with the US.

So that says something...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 08:48:18 AM »
Average Cubans do enjoy better health care than the average American. Where America pulls ahead is that if you can afford better health care, then there is no better health care in the world than rich American's health care.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 05:20:39 PM »

YOU BEAT ME TO THIS!

Cuba is not only known for it's great sigars but also has one of the best healthcare in the world.
On par with the US.

There are people around the world visting cuba 2 get cheap but good medical treatement.. search Health tourism Cuba.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/health/2011/10/24/cuban-doctors-get-sickly-results-in-brazilian-medical-exams/

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 02:52:39 AM »

YOU BEAT ME TO THIS!

On par with the US.

Well that might explain why scumbag Fidel is still alive.  I don't know all that much about Chavez.  I heard he called Bush the devil, so he had some positive points with me  ;D

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 04:47:10 AM »

YOU BEAT ME TO THIS!

On par with the US.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/health/2011/10/24/cuban-doctors-get-sickly-results-in-brazilian-medical-exams/

Why don't you add this one LOL
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/opinion/2013/02/28/cuban-medicine-killed-hugo-chavez/

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »
Average Cubans do enjoy better health care than the average American. Where America pulls ahead is that if you can afford better health care, then there is no better health care in the world than rich American's health care.

what do you consider "average"?

this debate is always framed incorrectly, like as americans we are either mitt romney super rich white guys or we're super poor minorities wallowing without health care.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 08:12:19 PM »

this debate is always framed incorrectly, like as americans we are either mitt romney super rich white guys or we're super poor minorities wallowing without health care.

Part of "average" goes with the cost. But also for years Cuba's health care has been ranked on par with the US. Lately, I haven't seen the studies, but for years Cuba and the US were ranked very closely. But I am talking about the "average" citizen which includes more rural and intercity people rather than suburbs. Rural America has limited health care.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 12:41:11 AM »

Part of "average" goes with the cost. But also for years Cuba's health care has been ranked on par with the US. Lately, I haven't seen the studies, but for years Cuba and the US were ranked very closely. But I am talking about the "average" citizen which includes more rural and intercity people rather than suburbs. Rural America has limited health care.

kinda like comparing apples and oranges though, right?  I mean thats a tiny island.  Not saying its north korea bad, but theres a lot of drawbacks.  And the question here was hugo chavez, who is extremely rich, so his healthcare would be comparably less quality than that of someone in his tax bracket here in the us. 

plus, if you think there isnt gross inequality of standard of care for party officials and some farmer, youre nuts.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:42:49 AM by Russell Bell »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 06:08:29 AM »

kinda like comparing apples and oranges though, right?  I mean thats a tiny island.  Not saying its north korea bad, but theres a lot of drawbacks.  And the question here was hugo chavez, who is extremely rich, so his healthcare would be comparably less quality than that of someone in his tax bracket here in the us. 

plus, if you think there isnt gross inequality of standard of care for party officials and some farmer, youre nuts.

Less quality is a nuance I can live with.
But we might agree that Cuba is not that bad as you initial described it.

Cancer is a disease that has some treatement. But if that doesn't have effect it is mostly and unfortunately pain-relief treatement. Even in the first world countries.
And I know from experience.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 04:12:38 PM »
Hugo Chavez was a great leader

he will be missed