Author Topic: Bush dead!!!!  (Read 153 times)

Agua

Bush dead!!!!
« on: March 03, 2003, 11:27:11 AM »
braindead.

TheSheriff

Re:Bush dead!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 11:33:39 AM »
Ha ha. I think.

OutSider

Re:Bush dead!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 11:55:21 AM »
In the past, during and after the gulf war, men have returned home to find out that all the biological weapons and chemicals have caused the mojority of soldiers to become starl. Now today I have resenctly discover from a relible source that bush is having his soldiers freeze there sperms before sending them overseas and for war purposes... to me that is a bit sick! it is a historical fact that minorities are sent into the war to die and become sick from the post war illnesses. Now bush wants to send men off to war a risk there  lives and ablility to have children. When the men returned home there sperm was so poisoned by the chemicals of war they would also make there wives and girls sick as well. Women would not be able to carry babies to full turn. To me that is sick! My cousins wife went to the gulf war and she would tell me that all the weapons that did this damage belong to the US. When you really think about what i have told you and what bush knows about his weapons and the historical fact of minorities and poor white people fighting in war would make rational person sick. It is his way of ethnic cleasing if you ask me... i cant support this war nor bush... the mojority of my friends are in the serves...and i would hate to see this happen to them and their families...