Author Topic: Americans Boycott French Products  (Read 1251 times)

Woodrow

Re:Americans Boycott French Products
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2003, 03:27:53 PM »
trauma looked down on my english knowledge - i told him that i speak 5 languages and that i would whoop his ass on a battle...

you looked down on me for not being an american (hating american goverment) but still having a cwalk site... - i replied with saying that the site generates an ammount if cash...

i know 2 martial arts.. (not 41 as you claimed)

and yes.. my teacher/instructor have made movies with jet li... and i found it increadible and wanted to share that information with wcc... i mean.. arent alotta peeps sharing parts of their lives in tha g-spot?? whats the difffrence between them and me??.. why are you always trying to attack my posts and threads?? i mean.. we discuss  specific issue here, and you just starts asking questions about threads ive made in tha g-spot.. how gay is that??... just leave my threads alone.. willya?

Nah, I think I'll post wherever I feel like it.

It's just strange that you feel the need to prove yoru self-worth to a bunch of people you will never meet.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2003, 03:35:53 PM »
trauma looked down on my english knowledge - i told him that i speak 5 languages and that i would whoop his ass on a battle...

you looked down on me for not being an american (hating american goverment) but still having a cwalk site... - i replied with saying that the site generates an ammount if cash...

i know 2 martial arts.. (not 41 as you claimed)

and yes.. my teacher/instructor have made movies with jet li... and i found it increadible and wanted to share that information with wcc... i mean.. arent alotta peeps sharing parts of their lives in tha g-spot?? whats the difffrence between them and me??.. why are you always trying to attack my posts and threads?? i mean.. we discuss  specific issue here, and you just starts asking questions about threads ive made in tha g-spot.. how gay is that??... just leave my threads alone.. willya?

Nah, I think I'll post wherever I feel like it.

It's just strange that you feel the need to prove yoru self-worth to a bunch of people you will never meet.

i need to defend myself when somebody tries to drag me down.. thats a part of the human defense mechanism....

continue having your maestro-fetish if you want
« Last Edit: February 25, 2003, 03:36:11 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Woodrow

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2003, 03:40:36 PM »

i need to defend myself when somebody tries to drag me down.. thats a part of the human defense mechanism....

There you go again,

Do you really think I have "fetish" over some guy over the internet?

Trust me, you aren't that important.

I just call what I see, and I see somebody who's desperatley trying to fit in by showing people how "Cool" he is...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2003, 03:41:52 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2003, 03:46:11 PM »

There you go again,

Do you really think I have "fetish" over some guy over the internet?

Trust me, you aren't that important.

I just call what I see, and I see somebody who's desperatley trying to fit in by showing people how "Cool" he is...

im not that important.. so leave me alone then....

Woodrow

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2003, 03:48:01 PM »
im not that important.. so leave me alone then....

You're right, I've spent WAY to much time on you, but I guess thats what you want...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2003, 12:41:21 AM »
it's okay i-bo if i looked like Ru Paul Un-dragged i'd brag a lot too

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2003, 08:34:58 AM »
and who the fuck is ru paul??

and why dont you just leave me alone fool?... im really trying my best to ignore your existance on this board, so leave me alone

Woodrow

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2003, 11:02:11 AM »

Ru-paul is a Drag Queen
« Last Edit: March 02, 2003, 11:03:03 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2003, 06:19:59 PM »

and why dont you just leave me alone fool?... im really trying my best to ignore your existance on this board, so leave me alone

i'm sorry but when you piss me off you get pissed on that's how the whole "human defense mechanism works" right?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2003, 06:22:51 PM »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2003, 06:23:38 PM »

i'm sorry but when you piss me off you get pissed on that's how the whole "human defense mechanism works" right?

lets make a deal.. leave me alone and ill ignore your existance

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2003, 06:33:43 PM »
the day you stop being a jack ass and tearing down every aspect of my culture, being so arrogant, and the day you stop looking like the undragged version of ru paul......i'll stop

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2003, 06:45:26 PM »
the day you stop being a jack ass and tearing down every aspect of my culture, being so arrogant, and the day you stop looking like the undragged version of ru paul......i'll stop

the day you, engelrock verbalassaluta and cwalker stops "being jack asses and tearing down every aspect of other cultures, being so arrogant", ill stop

fair enough??

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2003, 06:49:32 PM »
when did i ever talk down upon other cultures?? the only people doing that on a regular basis is the people agaist america. get real

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2003, 07:02:49 PM »
when did i ever talk down upon other cultures?? the only people doing that on a regular basis is the people agaist america. get real

i take it back... i can admit when im wrong.... you havent dissed other cultures... BUT engelrock, cwalker and verbalassaluta does 24/7