Author Topic: How did yall think of ur nicknames?  (Read 434 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How did yall think of ur nicknames?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2001, 06:39:10 AM »
MINE, SIMPLE.....

SECOND NAME : RUTHERFORD

USUALLY PRONOUNCED : RUDDERFUD

SHORTENED : RUD

EASY!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2001, 06:43:38 AM »
MINE AINT A NICKNAME, I JUST MADE IT UP, IT DONT MEAN SHIT !!  :P

:'( IM ALL SAD NOW, I WANT A NAME THAT HAS MEANING !!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2001, 07:03:47 AM »
my original nick waz I.G......ITS iz mY initials...basicly...i even got a chain dat haz  this intials on.....

I GEEZY...jus adedd this westcoast feel to it ya know....?
like mista warren geezy.......lol...snoop deezy.....ya know....

and I TO dA GEEZY iz bbasiclt like x to tha z..... s to tha n to tha double o p........

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2001, 07:04:02 AM »
my original nick waz I.G......ITS iz mY initials...basicly...i even got a chain dat haz  this intials on.....

I GEEZY...jus adedd this westcoast feel to it ya know....?
like mista warren geezy.......lol...snoop deezy.....ya know....

and I TO dA GEEZY iz basicly like x to tha z..... s to tha n to tha double o p........

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2001, 04:22:44 AM »
Mines jus' my tag I use. It kinda means TOAD, cos peeps always say I had a sharp tongue, quick tongue, witty in other words  ;D I kinda jus switched it into No's. & letters, 7 = T,
O = O, 4 = A, D = D. Simple really. The way I design it when I tag is dope too  ;D

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2001, 08:24:20 PM »
Trauma Is Because I Thought It Represented Me Well.  Like Hard Hitting, Heavy Stuff.  Traumatizing.  I Always Have An Opinion, And I'm Very Passionate About Them.  That's Of Course Not Always Good But That's Who I Am, So Trauma Fits Well.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2001, 09:56:54 PM »
oki.. ermmm

PsyCreate - is based on something else i made up once when I was stoned. Basically i takes Psy (The Mind) and Create.. and stuffs em together.. to make a word that represents a 'Creative Mind' also a reminder to 'look before you leap' (think/do not do/think) deeep huh? .. thats wot weed does to
ya ;)

HoHopper - Used this for a while, basically its a life goal  ;D
HoppaHo - basically the same, but more an order for every1 to get freaky.

Overseer - I created this alias when i started igangsta.com so that I was anonymous to the circle around me - just so people wouldnt say "thats cool" for the fuck of it.

BattleCat - I use this on IRC, i was hanging in a chan (as hohopper i think) and we were messing around with cartoon character names... this one stuck.

Hittman

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2001, 01:48:58 AM »
Popped In My Head.

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2001, 05:33:05 AM »
My MC names:

The Sheriff just sounded cool. It's the name used on my first album.

Fallen Angel was something this mad guy called me, and I kinda liked it. I have like 8 songs recored under this.

Young Playtoe's my latest. I'm reading The Republic at the moment, and I just like the philosophy. I gotta say, since I've been using it, my lyrics have been ever deeper and more meaningful, and the lyricism itself it improving massively.

Owen's just my name. :)

Murrow

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2001, 07:03:57 AM »
Incognito cause, everyone you meet on the internet at first are 'incognito'...you really don't know who they at all.  I just barrowed the word from Dre's debut verse as a solo artist, "Tonight's the night I get in some shit/Yeah/Deep Cover On the incognito tip."  Plus the people on this board don't know me, and who I am personally..so that fits perfect.

8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2001, 03:26:22 PM »
Well my real nick name is 'Sccit' ('Now I Know' is just my Board name). I got Sccit in 7th grade when me and my homies wanted to each play like spoof's of rappers and write songs making fun of them and shit...I was Skitels (A spoof of Eminem), some other guy was Dr Gay and there was Gay Z, LL Gay J, and some other shit...Together we were NWGay...LoL...The songs I wrote were funny and shit...But than when I moved schools I stopped with that NWGay shit, but I stuck with the nick name Skitels and used Skit as short for Skitels...Than in 8th grade I realized Skitels was fruity as fuck so I just said Skit. Than I realized Skit doesn't mean anything, so I made it Sccit, not only because it looks tighter and more original, it stands for Succaz Can't C I'm Tremendous...

Now_I_Know is my board name, because back at the Dre board I really only wanted to post one question and than roll, so I just put I_Dont_Know? for my user-name and than I started posting as a regular...Than when we moved to this board I thought it would be funny to make my name Now_I_Know and I guess it just stuck, and now people call me NIK (Pronounced Nick) which is my other Online Nick-Name (For the obvoiuse reason of the first letter's of Now_I_Know)...

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2001, 04:08:27 PM »
Well, back on the Dre board when I decided to post I needed a name but I couldn't think of one. My name is Brandon and people call me 'B' alot so I just added the 'dogg187' to it and there ya go.

Then I got tired of the name since it lacked originality so I went searching for names. I changed to 'Cerebral Assassin', then 'Da Assassin' and then I all of a sudden 'Sikotic Assassin' popped into my head. I was feelin 'Sikotic' so much I dropped the 'Assassin' part and there ya go.

And my AIM name is 'blackarmo' because I'm Black and Armenian--Go figure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE