Author Topic: Check out my friend's DPG CD collection :)  (Read 6003 times)

HardWorker

• 'G'
Re: Check out my friend's DPG CD collection :)
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 09:04:03 AM »
Is this Tan tans collection? Nothing special to see here

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 09:27:44 AM »
Is this Tan tans collection? Nothing special to see here

LOL

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2013, 01:24:54 PM »
he aint a real fan, i had 3 versions of space boogie with the 3 different bonus cuts

lol just playin, nice collection

Okka

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
Where's Nate Dogg, Warren G, RBX, Bad Azz, Soopafly, Tha Eastsidaz, Roscoe, Big C-Style? I need to get me a camera so y'all can see how much Dogg Pound albums i got.

it's looks like a dpg collection, not a dpgC...

DPG means Dogg Pound Gangstas. That means all of them.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2013, 01:56:31 PM »
Where's Nate Dogg, Warren G, RBX, Bad Azz, Soopafly, Tha Eastsidaz, Roscoe, Big C-Style? I need to get me a camera so y'all can see how much Dogg Pound albums i got.

it's looks like a dpg collection, not a dpgC...

DPG means Dogg Pound Gangstas. That means all of them.

DPG is just Daz and Kurupt..they've even released albums under DPG

DPGC (Dogg Pound Gangsta Clique) is all of them.

Okka

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2013, 02:39:41 PM »
They've released the albums under the name DPG because of Death Row owned the name.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2013, 06:22:51 PM »
They've released the albums under the name DPG because of Death Row owned the name.

yes, and because of that, they're known as DPG as a duo....thats what DPGC is, the entire clique.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2013, 06:39:05 PM »
lol this is a standard collection nearly everyone's got.

Exactly my thoughts

An average rap fan would probably own 3 or 4 of those albums. This guy owns pretty much every Daz, Kurupt and Duo album they've released, hardly a "standard" collection.  Got to give him props for that.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2013, 07:11:30 PM »

yes, and because of that, they're known as DPG as a duo....thats what DPGC is, the entire clique.

So that's why all the motherfuckers in Dogg Pound always rep and say DPG, they're talkin about Daz and Kurupt, right? That's why they always throw up the DPG sign and yell out "DPG"? SMFH. DPG and DPGC are the same thing. Tha Dogg Pound is just Daz and Kurupt. Kurupt and Snoop speak about this shit on "The Show" documentary.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:17:33 PM by Okka »

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2013, 08:11:35 PM »

So that's why all the motherfuckers in Dogg Pound always rep and say DPG, they're talkin about Daz and Kurupt, right? That's why they always throw up the DPG sign and yell out "DPG"? SMFH. DPG and DPGC are the same thing. Tha Dogg Pound is just Daz and Kurupt. Kurupt and Snoop speak about this shit on "The Show" documentary.

when u REP DPG ur in the DPGC...Dogg Pound Gangsta Clique, that's why you rep Dogg Pound Gangsta. if you're in DPG, you're either Daz or Kurupt. Confusing, i know, but it should make sense.

doggfather

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2013, 03:06:11 AM »

my bad, after the dillinger and young gotti 1 and 2 I allways use dpg=tha Dogg Pound, and dpgc for the entire clique.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 03:10:07 AM »
I got DazīR.A.W. album as a double disc. That was the very first mp3.com release. Maybe someone remembers.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 08:21:13 AM »
I got DazīR.A.W. album as a double disc. That was the very first mp3.com release. Maybe someone remembers.
whats on the second disc?

MarshColin

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 02:37:49 AM »

Yup! I also remember that mp3.com had the Gangsta Shit EP up with Shit Happens and that intro about the echo studios shooting. Never was sold though unfortunately.

What was the deal with the 2 discs though? Was one an audio CD and the other a data cd with the mp3 files?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 04:15:06 AM »

Yup! I also remember that mp3.com had the Gangsta Shit EP up with Shit Happens and that intro about the echo studios shooting. Never was sold though unfortunately.

What was the deal with the 2 discs though? Was one an audio CD and the other a data cd with the mp3 files?

Nah, its only the whole album but on two discs. Nuthin special but interesting for collectors. The second disc has a "2" written right behind "R.A.W." on the cover tho.
I think there re 3 versions back then. The version Daz sold @ V.I.P Records and other stores, the mp3.com version and the retail.