Author Topic: Check out my friend's DPG CD collection :)  (Read 5996 times)

Sccit

Re: Check out my friend's DPG CD collection :)
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2013, 12:48:02 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
u just proof my point, that they have short history running with DPG, it dont make them ones
please tell me why Techniec when he left Doggysttyle did not fuck with any DPG jst with his own crew DG Gang?  ;D
the same with Goldie Loc

they can be consider  a Jedi knights but that doent make them that isnt it. (lil wayne is widelt nowadays consider GOAT  ;D)

DOESNT MATTER...ONCE U REP DPG, U A DPG 4 LIFE. U CAN SAY ICE CUBE WASNT PART OF NWA BECAUSE HE LEFT THE GROUP, BUT U'D BE WRONG...

THEY'RE FOREVER ETCHED IN DPG HISTORY, SO THEIR RELEASES WILL FALL UNDER THE DPG CATEGORY, END OF STORY.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2013, 03:51:38 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^
looool ur logic doesnt make any sense
Cube was a co-founder of NWA so he is part of it for life neither Techniec or Goldie has anything to do with it founding DPG and they were part of it for some very short time so stop reaching and making assumption just stick to the facts
Techniec was reppin Hoo Bangin too but u wouldnt put him in the same category as AllFrum Tha I or Comrads or wait he was in Black Wallstreet too so mayne he should be condider as a BWS  ::)
That soem1 is from Long beach doent make him instantly DPG related

and going with ur logic since Game repped once G-Unit all his releases fall under G-Unit category  ::) ::)
anyway if u want to consider them DPG fell free :) not that i care i just pointed out that some people saying dude has a weak colelction (cuz they just saw Dogg Pound part of it) and they posting albums from Wolf Wangg or Foesum who beside that they are  from LBC has nothing to do with DPG ;)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:53:22 AM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Okka

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2013, 08:53:38 AM »
eastsidaz and techniec were both dpgc

Yeah and Goldie Loc is still a DPG. Somethin' happened between Snoop and Techniec though, i don't think either one of them spoke about it though. Foesum ain't DPG though and neither are The Dove Shack, except for Bo Roc. And before some idiot says anything, YES, there are songs of him claiming Dogg Pound and pictures of him throwin up DPG, so no need to go there. Goldie Loc stopped fuckin with Dogg Pound BECAUSE SNOOP OWED HIM MONEY, he was fuckin with Kurupt when he was on Death Row though. Goldie Loc is workin with them again and hopefully him and Tray Deee can patch things up when he gets out.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:01:57 AM by Okka »

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2013, 01:27:50 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^
looool ur logic doesnt make any sense
Cube was a co-founder of NWA so he is part of it for life neither Techniec or Goldie has anything to do with it founding DPG and they were part of it for some very short time so stop reaching and making assumption just stick to the facts
Techniec was reppin Hoo Bangin too but u wouldnt put him in the same category as AllFrum Tha I or Comrads or wait he was in Black Wallstreet too so mayne he should be condider as a BWS  ::)
That soem1 is from Long beach doent make him instantly DPG related

and going with ur logic since Game repped once G-Unit all his releases fall under G-Unit category  ::) ::)
anyway if u want to consider them DPG fell free :) not that i care i just pointed out that some people saying dude has a weak colelction (cuz they just saw Dogg Pound part of it) and they posting albums from Wolf Wangg or Foesum who beside that they are  from LBC has nothing to do with DPG ;)

wtf are u yappin about? theyre both dpg, even if they have problems or not, once u rep dpg, ur in. game is not g-unit cuz they had a beef and he started dissing g-unit. when u catch goldie loc and techniec dissin dpg, u might have a case.

eastsidaz and techniec were both dpgc

Yeah and Goldie Loc is still a DPG. Somethin' happened between Snoop and Techniec though, i don't think either one of them spoke about it though. Foesum ain't DPG though and neither are The Dove Shack, except for Bo Roc. And before some idiot says anything, YES, there are songs of him claiming Dogg Pound and pictures of him throwin up DPG, so no need to go there. Goldie Loc stopped fuckin with Dogg Pound BECAUSE SNOOP OWED HIM MONEY, he was fuckin with Kurupt when he was on Death Row though. Goldie Loc is workin with them again and hopefully him and Tray Deee can patch things up when he gets out.

yup, goldie still reppin dpg, and techniec still dpg, as well. unless u publicly heard him get outed (ie: snoop saying hes no longer a dpg), theres absolutely no reason to count him out.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2013, 02:03:03 PM »
^^^^^^^
Loool at u making rules who is or who is not in the crew

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2013, 04:53:12 PM »
^^^^^^^
Loool at u making rules who is or who is not in the crew

im not makin rules, its common sense...how many cats from the dpg do u speak to regularly?