Author Topic: Epic 12 hr dream of Daz 12 hrs st8 listening to "What Would U Do" on repeat!!!  (Read 631 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I just crashed after two weeks of being under the dominion of the Bill Gates nano chip tech vaxx, lower sperm counts, and International Travel back to the Middle East... I was trying to calm down after two crazy weeks so I put on Dogg Pound classic "What Would You Do" and it counteracted the Bill Gates nano technology vaxx chip and sent me into a deep 12 hour continuous dreamstate sleep...

Had a dream Daz was riding an elephant Hanibal style like a King and he had hired 100 Niki Minaj look-a-likes as his slaves as he went on parade at Oceans of Fun (which is like a water park version of 6 flags in Kansas City) and I was sliding through water parks with the upmost precision, and then magically transported to an African Niger River frontier where the Dre/Daz beat were beyond the bounds of the evil of Bill Gates and when Jewell started singing at the end everyone here started cheering like the "California Love" video that they had defeated the devil... In the “ring with Everlast trying to steal the flow”

Isn't that Big Pimpin who drops that dope ass poem in the song?? Big Pimpin was like serenading the whole crowd with poetry and we all lived happily ever after in the Kingdom of God in the promise that the “cockblockers” of the NWO and nano tech could never disrespect nor lower the libido of a true G!!

I know this is destiny and a sign from God because I woke up to find that Dre is performing the Superbowl (which is usually a Satanic ritual and dominated by the Devil) and this year the biggest spectacle on Earth will not be an New World Order event like the Boris Johnson Olympics, Madonnas Eurovision 2019 Performance, and The Weekends Performance last year when the Kansas City Chiefs got blown out and embarasssed.

Daz was like Shaka Zulu in that 8 part 1980’s film!! He was the #1 artist in the world at the level 2pac was in 1996!! The 100 hundred Niki Minaj sex slave look a likes were carrying him on his chariot like the Tyson Fury entrance to his last championship bout with Deontay Wilder!!

« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 12:47:56 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

did you tell your girlfriend? how’d she interpret it??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
did you tell your girlfriend? how’d she interpret it??

No, she went to a party without me last night saying she wanted to have a chance to meet new people on her own terms, so she asked if I was okay with her going alone...

...but if I follow the eternal wisdom Big Pimpin was spittin on “What Would U Do” then I shall overcome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
By the way for anybody wondering Kurupt didn’t appear in the dream

Sccit

No, she went to a party without me last night saying she wanted to have a chance to meet new people on her own terms, so she asked if I was okay with her going alone...

...but if I follow the eternal wisdom Big Pimpin was spittin on “What Would U Do” then I shall overcome

damn that was quick

• Muthafuckin' Don!

damn that was quick

We are still together and I’m still stayin nights in her apartment, but she wanted to go to a party without me

Sccit

We are still together and I’m still stayin nights in her apartment, but she wanted to go to a party without me

u let her party witout u? sorry bruh but that sound like a recipe for disaster .. put ya foot down n lock that up if u serious bout it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u let her party witout u? sorry bruh but that sound like a recipe for disaster .. put ya foot down n lock that up if u serious bout it.

I’ve only known her a couple weeks and pretty desperate in this New World Order paradime for human contact so at this point so I’m not gonna fucc things up and  start telling this girl where she can and can’t go (that will happen on its own eventually once she finds out I’m divorced and have a son).  So I wanna at least get a few good weeks or so out of this before she breaks it off

..funny back story though the host of the party actually told her in private don’t bring me because I “rap too much”  8) ;D

Sccit

I’ve only known her a couple weeks and pretty desperate in this New World Order paradime for human contact so at this point so I’m not gonna fucc things up and  start telling this girl where she can and can’t go (that will happen on its own eventually once she finds out I’m divorced and have a son).  So I wanna at least get a few good weeks or so out of this before she breaks it off

..funny back story though the host of the party actually told her in private don’t bring me because I “rap too much”  8) ;D

damn so u already settin yaself up for failure in advance

oh well enjoy that coochie while u still can, don’t seem like u went in this one wit long term intentions

• Muthafuckin' Don!

damn so u already settin yaself up for failure in advance

oh well enjoy that coochie while u still can, don’t seem like u went in this one wit long term intentions

As they say "it takes two to tango"...  Nothin I can do if she calls it off she calls it off... But if I can catch a few good weeks or so in this Bill Gates bubblewrap, lockdown paradigm we now live in then those good vibes could carry me for several months.  I have low expectations for life ever since the Illuminati New World Order struck in March 2020

I'm pretty much lucky to have any human contact that is worthwhile and not detrimental to my health.  Even my son is Covid Crazy cause his mom's side is into all that stuff... he stayed with me some over the summer but by the last month or so we were both there in KC and he only hit me up but a few times and it was just if he wanted me to buy him something

Sccit

As they say "it takes two to tango"...  Nothin I can do if she calls it off she calls it off... But if I can catch a few good weeks or so in this Bill Gates bubblewrap, lockdown paradigm we now live in then those good vibes could carry me for several months.  I have low expectations for life ever since the Illuminati New World Order struck in March 2020

I'm pretty much lucky to have any human contact that is worthwhile and not detrimental to my health.  Even my son is Covid Crazy cause his mom's side is into all that stuff... he stayed with me some over the summer but by the last month or so we were both there in KC and he only hit me up but a few times and it was just if he wanted me to buy him something

u as the man dictate where the relationship is headed

by expecting bad you’re only attracting that

u need a stronger grip .. she might give u some pushback at first, but when it’s all said n done she will respect u more

MUHFUKKA

Are you being serious?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u as the man dictate where the relationship is headed

by expecting bad you’re only attracting that

u need a stronger grip .. she might give u some pushback at first, but when it’s all said n done she will respect u more

Some weird “woke” shit hit me yesterday we got into an argument and she left my apartment with no nightcap and I was actually happy she left...

Get this shit, she wanted me to watch this newer show I’d never seen before called “Modern Family” with her.  It’s a sitcom and all the women are boss and the men are all demasculated and it even featured a homo couple. 

She could pick up on it that I didn’t like it and pressed me for why.  I tried to be diplomatic and shit and she actually said I was “patronizing her”—so I’m thinking okay fine she won’t let me be diplomatic so I’ll give her the real and I started breaking down the NWO agenda and shit to demasculate males and reduce population and how all men depicted in mass media and new television sitcom got to be demasculated and bitch made and shit...and how it’s against God and nature but how man today doesn’t have God and nature so they wanna be ruled by the State and they are so bitchmade they want the government to lock them down and forcibly inject and put masks on them

And this girl starts arguing me on behalf of the gay agenda like really pushing the line even arguing it’s just as natural to be gay as st8 it’s just society that sexualizes women and makes me think I want a woman but without that I’d just as easily choose a guy or even choose my gender as a woman!!!???!!!

So I argued back, “well what about our parts how come our parts naturally fit female parts?!?”

And can you believe she actually starts going into this thing about the “G spot” on guys and how it’s in the fuccing ass!!

So I fire back that well then why is it supposedly gays who have the HIV (though I also believe HIV a scam but that’s another subject) and how that’s cause they break skin barrier and cause wounds and damage that makes them sick in the rectum and so on...

And then she’s losing the argument so she tells me to stop talking and just shut up when she started the whole argument I was trying to be peaceful and diplomatic and even tell her her stupid homo show was good and it’s just a different generation and so I’m more used to the older sitcoms or whatever but she was pressing me saying I was just patronizing her looking for a fight.

So she got one I swear this NWO Bill Gates agenda steady destroying my life in every way, but hey at the end of the day now you know why I said I was just trying to get a couple good weeks of human interaction, sex, and physical touch and companionship in before it eventually broke off.  I mean how can I be with a woman like that that is actually basically arguing that she wants me to be gay?? I mean the whole world is backwards... let’s say she won the argument and I was like “you’re right, I wanna be gay” well then now women don’t even have men cause all men wanna be gay?!? Is that the argument she wants to win??

It’s like all these people arguing for Covid restrictions let’s say they win the argument and we all on permanent lockdown and they can’t leave the home?!?  Is that the argument they want to win?!?  She’s pro-Covid agenda as well.

Not my fault, I mean how can I be long term with a girl like this??  Of course I can only expect a couple weeks! 

(I’m 39 and she’s 27 by the way)

Sccit

Some weird “woke” shit hit me yesterday we got into an argument and she left my apartment with no nightcap and I was actually happy she left...

Get this shit, she wanted me to watch this newer show I’d never seen before called “Modern Family” with her.  It’s a sitcom and all the women are boss and the men are all demasculated and it even featured a homo couple. 

She could pick up on it that I didn’t like it and pressed me for why.  I tried to be diplomatic and shit and she actually said I was “patronizing her”—so I’m thinking okay fine she won’t let me be diplomatic so I’ll give her the real and I started breaking down the NWO agenda and shit to demasculate males and reduce population and how all men depicted in mass media and new television sitcom got to be demasculated and bitch made and shit...and how it’s against God and nature but how man today doesn’t have God and nature so they wanna be ruled by the State and they are so bitchmade they want the government to lock them down and forcibly inject and put masks on them

And this girl starts arguing me on behalf of the gay agenda like really pushing the line even arguing it’s just as natural to be gay as st8 it’s just society that sexualizes women and makes me think I want a woman but without that I’d just as easily choose a guy or even choose my gender as a woman!!!???!!!

So I argued back, “well what about our parts how come our parts naturally fit female parts?!?”

And can you believe she actually starts going into this thing about the “G spot” on guys and how it’s in the fuccing ass!!

So I fire back that well then why is it supposedly gays who have the HIV (though I also believe HIV a scam but that’s another subject) and how that’s cause they break skin barrier and cause wounds and damage that makes them sick in the rectum and so on...

And then she’s losing the argument so she tells me to stop talking and just shut up when she started the whole argument I was trying to be peaceful and diplomatic and even tell her her stupid homo show was good and it’s just a different generation and so I’m more used to the older sitcoms or whatever but she was pressing me saying I was just patronizing her looking for a fight.

So she got one I swear this NWO Bill Gates agenda steady destroying my life in every way, but hey at the end of the day now you know why I said I was just trying to get a couple good weeks of human interaction, sex, and physical touch and companionship in before it eventually broke off.  I mean how can I be with a woman like that that is actually basically arguing that she wants me to be gay?? I mean the whole world is backwards... let’s say she won the argument and I was like “you’re right, I wanna be gay” well then now women don’t even have men cause all men wanna be gay?!? Is that the argument she wants to win??

It’s like all these people arguing for Covid restrictions let’s say they win the argument and we all on permanent lockdown and they can’t leave the home?!?  Is that the argument they want to win?!?  She’s pro-Covid agenda as well.

Not my fault, I mean how can I be long term with a girl like this??  Of course I can only expect a couple weeks! 

(I’m 39 and she’s 27 by the way)

your first mistake was arguing wit a woman in the first place

u shoulda said “damn i don’t see it like that” and stuck your dick in her mouth

Proc pka KP

your first mistake was arguing wit a woman in the first place

u shoulda said “damn i don’t see it like that” and stuck your dick in her mouth

Infinite gives an essay. You reply with 2 lines and he doesn't know how to respond.