Author Topic: Been a member of DUBCC since 2005, what happened to this place?  (Read 1869 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
the fuck going on here? you got some Iron_Man dude taking up half the front page with this threads, we still talking about the same 4-5 rappers when so many new cali rappers are actually making noise

sad to see this place fall off like this as an OG of this place
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Sccit

Re: Been a member of DUBCC since 2005, what happened to this place?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 01:27:17 PM »
why dont u come back and contribute? mufuckaz aint postin here cuz the maintenance is terrible. higher ups need to appoint admins who are willing to be more involved in the growth, which hasnt happened. also, more people complainin than contributin. it's on you, playboy

TidyKris

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 01:36:22 PM »
It just seems like this place is full of trolls and assholes, i dont mean everybody as there are some decent people too
but there is a lot of idiots

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 01:40:43 PM »
true but time has changed and so should the stucks in the 90s here ya scream west gets no love but since no one is rapping like the 90s no one wanna support
stay stuck in your twilight zone then

kuruptDPG

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
eithr this site or music has gone reptitive so thats why no1s postin as much, i remember posting and constantly being updated from 2005 to like 2011 but site has gone downhill to the reason above, artists not putting out much music anymore, nima etc not posting ther interviews etc

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 02:07:58 PM »
It just seems like this place is full of trolls and assholes, i dont mean everybody as there are some decent people too
but there is a lot of idiots

This. The bullshit used to be relegated to the G Spot but it seemed there'd be more bullshit than actual discussion over the last 6-12 months. I just see posting here as a waste of timenow because their is no intelligent discussion to be had, orknowledge to be shared.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 02:24:06 PM »
Approved, it's time to rebuild this forum it has declined big time the last 2-3 years.
Maybe a 90's section so the old timers such as me can discuss about old artists, a "new gen" section i mean everybody should find his place on this forum.

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 02:28:21 PM »
I've been here forever too.  You just gotta ride it out, the asses and trolls will move on to something else soon enough.  The real heads will stay here no matter what.  This board is only what you make it.  Just come in, post, contribute to the posts you wanna contribute, ignore the ones that don't interest you and let it be what it is.  I haven't been posting much just because Soopafly hasn't been doing much lately, but i still check the boards near every day and view the posts i wanna view and skip the ones i don't.  

I just hope they keep these boards the same format/style they are now.  I really dislike the new Dubcnn main page set up.  I hardly ever go there anymore.  I liked it when it was much simpler.

aerroc

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 02:48:52 PM »
Approved, it's time to rebuild this forum it has declined big time the last 2-3 years.
Maybe a 90's section so the old timers such as me can discuss about old artists, a "new gen" section i mean everybody should find his place on this forum.

very good idea :D we should vote some 1 make a poll

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 03:00:52 PM »
[quote author=Rebel w/o Cause link=topic=296188.msg2905902#msg2905902 date

Word! I've been thinking the same thing but I never made a thread about it because since the majority on this forum are stuck in the 90's and its been proven. I can make a troll thread of anything with Dr Dre or snoop dogg title and it will get more views than any quality thread out there.
There should be a two sub forums 90's era generation and new current rappers.
Categorize new rappers who have been out since 06' - 07' till now as new and anyone before that old and crusty.
And mods deffenatley need to update the forum with the news as most of us don't even check the front page as often.
Give it a test run and see how it works out. I will deffenatly check out both forums as I'm still a fan of the old school but I also want to see more news on dom Kennedy, veggies, nip hustle, TDE etc....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:02:48 PM by 187_skillz »
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 03:03:47 PM »
we need more posters on here but nima could give a crap about interviewing rappers and getting exclusives to attract new members

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 04:43:49 PM »

I have to agree with this too. It makes perfect sense.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 04:46:02 PM »
Long Beach iz Active you're the biggest douchebag and hater in this forum, you fav. rapper is gay did you know that? i believe that you noticed this and still kept jerkin fuckin homo.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 05:08:28 PM »
i agree with Ferhat

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 06:37:04 PM »
Long Beach iz Active you're the biggest douchebag and hater in this forum, you fav. rapper is gay did you know that? i believe that you noticed this and still kept jerkin fuckin homo.

::) And these are the type of bullshit posts that have ruined this forum. Adding nothing constructive to the conversation, and simply resorting to personal attacks, deserved or not.