Author Topic: Been a member of DUBCC since 2005, what happened to this place?  (Read 1839 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Been a member of DUBCC since 2005, what happened to this place?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 06:40:40 PM »
the fuck going on here? you got some Iron_Man dude taking up half the front page with this threads, we still talking about the same 4-5 rappers when so many new cali rappers are actually making noise

sad to see this place fall off like this as an OG of this place

you aren't an OG of this place

that title is for cats like NIK and Sikotic

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 06:49:16 PM »
I've been around a while, the music sections are pretty sub-par, I check them out still but mot of my posts are in sports or g-spot.

Okka

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2013, 07:19:15 PM »
Long Beach iz Active you're the biggest douchebag and hater in this forum, you fav. rapper is gay did you know that? i believe that you noticed this and still kept jerkin fuckin homo.

Standin' up for your boyfriend? You're the worst poster this forum has seen in a long time.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2013, 08:08:56 PM »
I've been here forever too.  You just gotta ride it out, the asses and trolls will move on to something else soon enough.  The real heads will stay here no matter what.  This board is only what you make it.  Just come in, post, contribute to the posts you wanna contribute, ignore the ones that don't interest you and let it be what it is.  I haven't been posting much just because Soopafly hasn't been doing much lately, but i still check the boards near every day and view the posts i wanna view and skip the ones i don't.  

I just hope they keep these boards the same format/style they are now.  I really dislike the new Dubcnn main page set up.  I hardly ever go there anymore.  I liked it when it was much simpler.

good post

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 03:02:54 AM »
Okka you´re the biggest bad mod in this forum and you´re a failure. :D

Fraxxx

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 05:34:04 AM »
Okka you´re the biggest bad mod in this forum and you´re a failure. :D

Some might call it "the worst". :laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

HardWorker

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 07:18:15 AM »
I've been here for over a year. In that time nothing special has come out, no bangers.
Some of the artists they are promoting on the main page are people I've never heard of before.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2013, 08:50:39 AM »
i been on this site since 06'. it has its ups and downs personally i think the trolls do get annoying i guess. but im not on here that much for them to really bug me. so i'd say we need more exclusive interviews like we used to have on big artists.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 09:15:16 AM »
Been here a while and although the forum was better when I joined (when BlaQKout dropped) and the music is declining generally IMO now but I actually think the forum is getting better since Mike died and the sauce crew lost interest so much. KP posts here now and again to get his props and they got another forum to kick it but people are actually starting to engage in conversation more instead of all the constant shit talk

Personally I was getting bored with WC music but Kendrick restored my faith in the coast. As for the main page I never look at it

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 10:17:35 AM »
your just as bad as the trolls wigger^  bickering and ruining every thread arguing about a deleted link for 2 years..not to mention your groupie dpg posts sucking up to daz and snoop

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2013, 11:08:01 AM »
your just as bad as the trolls wigger^  bickering and ruining every thread arguing about a deleted link for 2 years..not to mention your groupie dpg posts sucking up to daz and snoop

LMFAO this dude pops up in a discussion about trolls ruining the forum

Mietek23

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 11:13:11 AM »

You on the other hand, don't do shit besides bumping 10-year old threads and calling everyone a "euro wigger" so shut the fuck up if you don't have nothing important to say regarding this subject.

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 11:19:48 AM »
u ever find that red blood dodgers jacket wigger?   

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 11:32:49 AM »
u ever find that red blood dodgers jacket wigger?   

Right, because wearing a jacket with red or blue color on it is "gang related" and makes you automatically a "wigger" ::)

Should I also get rid of my red Bulls T-shirt ???

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2013, 12:38:36 PM »
people need to get back to discussing music and not trolling each other.

this forum will be as good as the members make it, and If people just wind each other up people will leave and those who were considering will go elsewhere.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson