Author Topic: Been a member of DUBCC since 2005, what happened to this place?  (Read 1867 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Been a member of DUBCC since 2005, what happened to this place?
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2013, 04:18:07 PM »
is that how u talk in real life?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2013, 04:20:42 PM »
vacate the premises.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2013, 04:28:59 PM »
lmao

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2013, 05:05:00 PM »
This is a site dedicated to Westcoast hip hop.  Westcoast hip hop has been steadily declining for over a decade (decreasing output, weak label backing with insufficient budgets, artists growing past their prime, not enough influx of talented new artists to offset the old ones declining, etc.).  Since westcoast hip hop has been steadily declining, it makes sense to me that a forum dedicated to declining music itself will decline.  That's what we're seeing happening here.

I think it's pretty understandable whey Dubcc has fallen off.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Fraxxx

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
people need to get back to discussing music and not trolling each other.

this forum will be as good as the members make it, and If people just wind each other up people will leave and those who were considering will go elsewhere.

Sadly, folks here aren't even trolling. A member that been here for 11 years offers his opinion and the reaction is "shut the fuck up"?

Not everybody enjoys that bullshit back n forth even 50% of this very topic consists of.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2013, 10:08:41 PM »
It just seems like this place is full of trolls and assholes, i dont mean everybody as there are some decent people too
but there is a lot of idiots

This. The bullshit used to be relegated to the G Spot but it seemed there'd be more bullshit than actual discussion over the last 6-12 months. I just see posting here as a waste of timenow because their is no intelligent discussion to be had, orknowledge to be shared.

:sign_werd:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2013, 12:26:03 AM »
It's not really that hard to figure out. The sound this forum is based on discussing has been out of date for nearly 20 years. How long can you really discuss the same thing?

It's simple, get with the times and talk about things that come out in this century, have mods control people like Radiotube and Brian and other obvious trolls and give me the keys and we'll all get rich. And when I say talk about things that come out this century, I don't mean run and compare them to albums of the 90's.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2013, 12:46:38 AM »
You know, I used to think this place was as good as dead a few years ago. But you got a nigga like Kendrick who gives me hope that this place can have a resurgence.

The sooner people stop obsessing over DPGC and Death Row rares, the better. This ain't 1994 anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2013, 09:15:05 AM »
give me the keys and we'll all get rich.

lmao, son straight jockin my steez

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2013, 09:21:41 AM »
You know, I used to think this place was as good as dead a few years ago. But you got a nigga like Kendrick who gives me hope that this place can have a resurgence.

The sooner people stop obsessing over DPGC and Death Row rares, the better. This ain't 1994 anymore.

yeah but you have to realize that music is timeless and there are people all over the world of all ages discovering this music for the first time.

i'm even guilty of it because there's still a lot of rare Death Row shit that i've only recently discovered, maybe its just me being lazy and high and not paying attention to the leaks but its still just as exciting when i find it. so i can relate to these new cats wanting to discuss music from the golden era

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2013, 09:25:39 AM »

yeah but you have to realize that music is timeless and there are people all over the world of all ages discovering this music for the first time.

i'm even guilty of it because there's still a lot of rare Death Row shit that i've only recently discovered, maybe its just me being lazy and high and not paying attention to the leaks but its still just as exciting when i find it. so i can relate to these new cats wanting to discuss music from the golden era

shiet, theres still a ton of RELEASED stuff that u havent discovered, let alone unreleased. that goes for every1 here...what are the chances that cham has heard dubee's first album? slim to none...and thats a west coast classic. go figure.

mufuckaz is just "too cool" to discuss it (aka too bitch)

Mietek23

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2013, 10:21:24 AM »
Good music is good music - who gives a fuck when it has been recorded. The problem with this place is now almost every thread made is turning out into some bullshit. You got idiots running this spot, dissing others and calling everybody "wiggers", bumping 10 year old threads and all that played out shit and it seems like no one gives a fuck about banning those dudes or kept them away so they won't ruin interesting topics.

As far as myself goes, I'll try to contribute as much as I can. There are some good shows in Poland coming out later this year (Kendrick Lamar 8), Cypress Hill) with West Coast acts featured so I would try to get interviews done and post it for y'all :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2013, 10:29:32 AM »
it would also help if all the rare shit that hasn't leaked yet wasn't being sold to homosexual internet moguls who get their dicks sucked by other men to impress their online girlfriends

i.e. the 19th street project C Style was posting about before he disappeared.  fuck a big c style.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2013, 10:40:27 AM »
I'm ready to turn this place around. PM when you're ready to get serious. Unless you're cool with fading away into the abyss.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2013, 01:36:08 AM »
Problem is there is nothing much of substance that is somewhat new being discussed. It's the same conversations about which N.W.A. album was better or Tupac album or Death Row. The discussions themselves are played out. I check in here from time to time but there is nothing much interesting being talked about.