Author Topic: As Popes come together for concave, who do you think will be Pope.  (Read 1058 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: As Popes come together for concave, who do you think will be Pope.
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 12:10:58 PM »
Nah, he's in jail.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 02:42:49 PM »
HE'S, not HIS.

Happy, stay on topic.

mdogg, is this attitude some kind of false flag operation youre running here...

Stay on topic, what you think of the Pope?
i think HIS a faggot. but at least hes pimpin the people.

he came out with a fake ass name and nobody hardly knew who the fuck he was and he got bitches crying for him like they knew him.

some would call them sheep but thats insulting to sheep. sheep may be dumb but they dont exhibit any loyalty. these dumb assholes would take a bullet for this old faggot fuck who is a jesuit.

jesuits have close ties with the illuminati.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »
HE'S, not HIS.

Happy, stay on topic.

he came out with a fake ass name and nobody hardly knew who the fuck he was and he got bitches crying for him like they knew him.

some would call them sheep but thats insulting to sheep. sheep may be dumb but they dont exhibit any loyalty. these dumb assholes would take a bullet for this old faggot fuck who is a jesuit.

Or you can just say you are not surprised and expect the events of the day to unfold the way they did.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 01:48:18 PM »
HE'S, not HIS.

Happy, stay on topic.

Or you can just say you are not surprised and expect the events of the day to unfold the way they did.

well mdogg, i honestly dont give 2 shits about this pope or the next one.  I think his not going to make much difference, ya know?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 02:18:12 PM »
lol m fraud deleted my elaborate explanation on what really goes on during the "conclave" "cumclave"

im guessing hes a catholic.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 07:30:17 PM »
HE'S, not HIS.

Happy, stay on topic.

well mdogg, i honestly dont give 2 shits about this pope or the next one.  I think his not going to make much difference, ya know?

Yeah, I don't think the church will ever have that moment were it becomes a church of the people, but it could at least be a moderate church. We'll see, I think within the church, the best we can hope from this pope is moderate cardinals. Like the SCOTUS, even if you have a failed presidency you still at least put in justices.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 11:43:50 PM »
HE'S, not HIS.

Happy, stay on topic.

Yeah, I don't think the church will ever have that moment were it becomes a church of the people, but it could at least be a moderate church. We'll see, I think within the church, the best we can hope from this pope is moderate cardinals. Like the SCOTUS, even if you have a failed presidency you still at least put in justices.

Are you serious?  Why does a religion need to become more progressive?  Its a religion, you dont have to be a part of it. 

And im not religious myself.  Just sayin. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 01:20:13 AM »
Never said progressive, just moderate. And there is a big liberal movement in the church, but I will not get into that. I just think the church needs to finish modernizing. It started in the 60's by moderates and it should be revisited.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 10:40:46 AM »
they wear old ass gowns and use chimneys to send signals in 2013 and u expectin modernism m fraud?

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 10:59:19 AM »
One day, yes. Vatican II in the 1960's did great things to modernize the church which are still in practice today. Also Vatican II helped guide the teachings to focus on the gospels and the words of Jesus instead of all the other bullshit that many other Christians are still being taught at other churches. One of the best things to come from Vatican II was the acceptance of science and evolution which has allowed educated Catholic to not have to chose between science and religion. The negative though is that John Paul II and Benedict have been pope a combined 33 years, in which that time they appointed all conservative cardinals who have started ignoring the advancements of Vatican II. There are very few moderate cardinals left and it seems like with Pope Frances the church could be moving to the center. One thing I'd never expect is a Liberation Theology Catholic to ever even make it to cardinal. The church will never move that far left, moving to the middle is a good start to at least advancing to the modern world.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
the fucc outta here. they have no respect for science and evolution. saying one thing and doing another doesnt count. being totally against contraception and claiming that it kills babies is a slap in the face to science. and since we talkin bout evolution, they woulda let women be priests and cardinals a long time ago if they really felt like gettin with the times.

catholics have always been at odds with science despite what they say. and i dont blame them. to believe all the ridiculous shit they do believe they have to ignore evidence and fact.

just be dumb and have faith. oh n fuck kids too.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 12:13:48 PM »
Okay, which is why the new pope was a chemist and many Catholic schools around the world are renowned schools of science. The church has done many works with astronomy, geology and I was even taught in Sunday school that the Earth is over 4 billion years old. Amazing stuff actually. Since the early 1900's, many popes have expressed regret for how Galileo was treated by the Catholic church in the Middle Ages, some popes even calling Galileo a hero. In the 1800's, it was Jesuit priest who started a movement with the Catholic church to recognize evolution as true, and evolution has been taught in Catholic schools around the world. In the 90's when other Christian groups started a movement to teach only creationism, Pope John Paul II said, "new findings lead us toward the recognition of evolution as more than a hypothesis." The church has donated and sponsored many research projects over the years in many things that other Christian groups debate against. And even since ancient times the church has been involved with medicine. Also, Stephen Hawking is part of a science advisory board that communicates with the pope and give him advice on science issues and the church.

As for the place of women in the church, there is a movement in the liberal wing of the Catholic church (conservatives call us Cafeteria Catholics, but I think of us more like Liberation Catholics) which is trying to have women deacons and married priest. Right now there is a loop hole in which a man can be married as part of another Christian denomination and then convert to Catholicism and become a priest while keeping his wife.  I do think that the church needs to allow women to have a role as priest and cardinals as well, but I know that wouldn't be in my lifetime. But the traditional nun is out the window and the sisterhood is turning into one of the greatest liberal branches the Catholic church has ever seen. Many Catholics side with the nuns over the bishops on many topics, as nuns have a very positive image to the average Catholic. After all, nuns are teachers, nurses and they work with the poor. It is time for the woman's role to expand and the church to full embrace the modern world. One day we might have a Pope Joan.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 12:23:01 PM »
who give a fuck about that shit if your whole church is corrupt as fuck. more raping and killing and stealing has been done at the hands of the catholic church than many major wars. the whole thing is a joke. the bigger joke is the people who defend it.

so the catholics believe a few undeniable facts like evolution and hawking uses them for funding. big fuckin deal. tell that to the victims of the inquisition and the crusades m fraud

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 04:47:41 PM »
The last 100 years doesn't make up for the 1900 years of what the church has done, but it's a start. Over 1 billion members, the church is not going away to it might as while change.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 04:54:16 PM »
The last 100 years doesn't make up for the 1900 years of what the church has done, but it's a start. Over 1 billion members, the church is not going away to it might as while change.
inflated numbers, and islam is kickin the catholics asses in new members everyday. and i aint even on team islam. fuck em too.

id be surprised in 150 years if anyone is a catholic or a muslim to be honest. people are startin to wake up to the bullshit. except for the pope loving, obama ass kissin m fraud.

im from Poland
LOL!