Poll

Above The Rim vs. Murder Was The Case

Above The Rim
0 (0%)
Murder Was The Case
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Above The Rim vs. Murder Was The Case?  (Read 1300 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Above The Rim vs. Murder Was The Case?
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 03:02:02 PM »
midwest ryda would rather have Nelly and Chingy on that soundtrack than Dre and Cube

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »
lol, not even close.
sorry but to be greatest hip hop soundtrack you have to have east coast rappers on it not just west coast rappers like MWTC, Juice soundtrack kills MWTC by miles because it is real hip hop soundtrack not a west coast soundtrack like MWTC.  Juice soundtrack has eric b & rakim,EPMD,Naughty By Nautre,cypress hill,too short ,mc pooh aka pooh-man ,Big daddy kane ,Salt-n-Pepa ,Son of Bazerk & whole soundtrack was produced by legendary Bomb squad . the only east coast rapper that MWTC was sam sneed & he don't count. even the R&B was better on JUice then MWTC

this is about the dumbest shit ive ever heard in my life. the next friday soundtrack also has rappers from all regions. does that mean it's better too? your reasoning is idiotic, my dude. there are more classic tracks on MWTC OST and thats a fact.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 04:36:59 PM »
lol, not even close.
sorry but to be greatest hip hop soundtrack you have to have east coast rappers on it not just west coast rappers like MWTC, Juice soundtrack kills MWTC by miles because it is real hip hop soundtrack not a west coast soundtrack like MWTC.  Juice soundtrack has eric b & rakim,EPMD,Naughty By Nautre,cypress hill,too short ,mc pooh aka pooh-man ,Big daddy kane ,Salt-n-Pepa ,Son of Bazerk & whole soundtrack was produced by legendary Bomb squad . the only east coast rapper that MWTC was sam sneed & he don't count. even the R&B was better on JUice then MWTC

this is about the dumbest shit ive ever heard in my life. the next friday soundtrack also has rappers from all regions. does that mean it's better too? your reasoning is idiotic, my dude. there are more classic tracks on MWTC OST and thats a fact.
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 07:50:31 PM »
Who got some gangster shit >>>>
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

123imagee

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 02:05:38 AM »
lol, not even close.

What Are You Smoking?
MWTC Is 100 x Better Than Juice OST, "Real Hip-Hop" Becuase It Has East Coast MCs?So West Coast Gangsta Rap Ain´t Hip-Hop?STFU

polepositon

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 11:44:35 AM »
why not put the tracklisting for both albums? I can't rem what was on the album....not all the songs.

If my memories serves me correctly though, then,  Murder Was the Case.

123imagee

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 12:39:33 PM »
Above The Rim

1. Anything - SWV
2. Old Time's Sake - Sweet Sable
3. Part Time Lover - H-Town
4. Big Pimpin' - The Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg, Snoop Doggy Dogg & Big Pimpin'
5. Didn't Mean To Turn You On - 2nd II None
6. Doggie Style - D.J. Rogers Jr.
7. Regulate - Warren G & Nate Dogg
8. Pour Out A Little Liquor - Thug Life
9. Gonna Give It To Ya - Jewell & Aaron Hall
10. Afro Puffs - The Lady Of Rage ft Snoop Doggy Dogg
11. Jus' So Ya No - CPO Boss Hog
12. Hoochies Need Love Too - Paradise
13. I'm Still In Love With You - Al B. Sure!
14. Crack 'Em - O.F.T.B.
15. U Bring Da Dog Out - Rhythm & Knowledge
16. Blowed Away - B Rezell
17. It's Not Deep Enough - Jewell
18. Dogg Pound 4 Life - The Dogg Pound, Snoop Doggy Dogg

1. Murder Was The Case (Remix) - Snoop Doggy Dogg
2. Natural Born Killaz - Dr. Dre & Ice Cube
3. What Would U Do? - Tha Dogg Pound, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Big Pimpin' & Jewell
4. 21 Jumpstreet - Snoop Doggy Dogg & Tray Deee
5. One More Day - Nate Dogg
6. Harvest For The World - Jewell
7. Who Got Some Gangsta Shit? - Snoop Doggy Dogg ft Tha Dogg Pound, Lil' C-Style & Swoop G
8. Come When I Call - Danny Boy
9. U Better Recognize - Sam Sneed ft Dr. Dre
10. Come Up To My Room - Jodeci ft Tha Dogg Pound
11. Woman To Woman - Jewell
12. Dollars & Sense - DJ Quik
13. The Eulogy - Slip Capone & CPO
14. Horny - B-Rezell
15. Eastside-Westside - Young Soldierz
16. Hot One* – O.F.T.B.

* Cassette Tape only.

polepositon

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 01:23:27 PM »
Yup. Murder was the Case.

Actually, I was banging 21 jumpstreet at 5am a couple days ago to wake my neighbors up since they wanna be off that bs when I'm sleep.

midwestryder

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 04:40:07 PM »
lol, not even close.
sorry but to be greatest hip hop soundtrack you have to have east coast rappers on it not just west coast rappers like MWTC, Juice soundtrack kills MWTC by miles because it is real hip hop soundtrack not a west coast soundtrack like MWTC.  Juice soundtrack has eric b & rakim,EPMD,Naughty By Nautre,cypress hill,too short ,mc pooh aka pooh-man ,Big daddy kane ,Salt-n-Pepa ,Son of Bazerk & whole soundtrack was produced by legendary Bomb squad . the only east coast rapper that MWTC was sam sneed & he don't count. even the R&B was better on JUice then MWTC

no it is not the dumbest thing you heard at all . because what i said is hard cold fact. it has to have east coast mc's or rappers to be the best hip hop soundtrack . MWTC might be best west coast soundtrack ever . no the next friday soundtrack could not touch any soundtrack from early 90's ever . how old where you when juice soundtrack came out & how where you when MWTC came out ? eric b,naughty by nature , & big dady kane songs on juice soundtrack kill everything on the MTWC soundtrack by miles . there is only 3 classic tracks om MWTC.  Murder Was The Case (Remix),Natural Born Killaz & What Would U Do are the only classic tracks on MWTC . that is fact . so what you said is not fact & it is proven .
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:39:58 PM by midwestryder »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2013, 04:42:23 PM »
lol, not even close.

What Are You Smoking?
MWTC Is 100 x Better Than Juice OST, "Real Hip-Hop" Becuase It Has East Coast MCs?So West Coast Gangsta Rap Ain´t Hip-Hop?STFU
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2013, 04:43:01 PM »
such a stupid take

so having natural born killers, murder was the case, what would you do, 21 jumpstreet or who got some gangsta shit doesn't mean anything now??

you might as well just go back to listening to Chingy

midwestryder

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 04:45:44 PM »
midwest ryda would rather have Nelly and Chingy on that soundtrack than Dre and Cube
no i would not ignorant. i had the MWTC soundtrack on cassette the first day out because of DRe & CUBe who were 2 of my favorite rappers for the late 80's. stop with ignorant closeminded stupid hate for me & my STL brothers . grow up children!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »
is illmatic not the best album becuase it didn't have any guest appearances from west coast rappers?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 04:49:54 PM »
is illmatic not the best album becuase it didn't have any guest appearances from west coast rappers?
LOL

midwestryder

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 04:53:27 PM »
such a stupid take

so having natural born killers, murder was the case, what would you do, 21 jumpstreet or who got some gangsta shit doesn't mean anything now??

you might as well just go back to listening to Chingy
when did 21 jumpstreet or who got some gangsta shit mean anything is first place . when was 21 jumpstreet or who got some gangsta shit ever known as classic ? never . natural born killers, murder was the case,  & what would you are known as classics but that is it on the soundtrack  . while juice had hip hop classics like Eric B & Rakim Juice (Know the Ledge)" , Big Daddy kane Nuff Respect", & Naughty by Nature Uptown Anthem" . also Juice was way better movie then MWTC the movie . unlike most of you who are only west coast fans , i am a hip hop fan meaning i fan of both coasts & not just one like most of you. i not going to dickryde the west coast like most people do on here . i keep real at all times.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:34:09 PM by midwestryder »